Faction Heraldry Registry

Users who are viewing this thread

I agree,thanks for the advice.
KDu0Xt5.jpg

This is the final unless you have some more suggestions i would be glad to hear.

Well i had requested the Jerusalem Banner about a year ago and i actually used it. That i am not playing on popular servers does not mean i am not using it. In general i would have no problem with an exchange of the banner as long you don't copy our idea of the faction.  :???:

Mortonus said:
Well i had requested the Jerusalem Banner about a year ago and i actually used it. That i am not playing on popular servers does not mean i am not using it. In general i would have no problem with an exchange of the banner as long you don't copy our idea of the faction.  :???:
Your banner will be left where it was, and the other banner can be added to the current sheet. You can't claim ownership of a faction idea that is based on actual history, i.e. the Kingdom of Jerusalem.

For House Goldgrove:

jn7zIJR.png

Faction color golden, like the tree and shooting star if possible. If not I would prefer the backround green.

I took the tree and star from this image: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/008/f/7/the_hedge_knight_cover_by_teews666-d4wc3sz.png on this site http://teews666.deviantart.com/art/The-Hedge-Knight-Cover-296177219 made by teews666. He stated below the image and I quote ''Feel free to use it. For personal (noncommercial) use only!''. Which means that I get to use it since I don't intend to make a profit out of it.

Knockernit said:
Hello,if this banner for the Kingdom of Asturias could be implemented that would be brilliant!
Thanks in advance.
Faction color: dark gray
FHLfpC1.jpg

Just a heads up, the Kingdom of Asturias has disbanded.

Arraknia said:
A lot of that banner would be cut out in shields and armor.

I am aware of that, only the crescent and the three stars are visible on knightly heater sheilds and such.

Edit: Since this is also our banner in cRPG, here's some screens how it looks like ingame:

Could this banner be added into the game please. For a the Grand Republic of Deracia, of which I am a lord in. Nexus clan. Text color Dark Orange, to go with the Rampant lion. Thanks.

5oxENQe.png

Scorpia said:
Could this banner be added into the game please. For a the Grand Republic of Deracia, of which I am a lord in. Nexus clan. Text color Dark Orange, to go with the Rampant lion. Thanks.

5oxENQe.png

Lion is public domain, by the way, I made sure of that. If it's too dark, let me know. Vornne, you can feel free to replace the old Towers banner with this if you see it fit.

Lennox_ said:
For House Goldgrove:

I took the tree and star from this image: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/008/f/7/the_hedge_knight_cover_by_teews666-d4wc3sz.png on this site http://teews666.deviantart.com/art/The-Hedge-Knight-Cover-296177219 made by teews666. He stated below the image and I quote ''Feel free to use it. For personal (noncommercial) use only!''. Which means that I get to use it since I don't intend to make a profit out of it.
Sorry, not acceptable: you might be able to use it for personal use, but I can't use it in PW, because that is not personal use.
Anani said:
Banner of Sultans Gaming/Sultans Guard, faction color grey as the background. It is 100% original if anyone wonders.
That banner is the wrong dimensions for PW, too narrow (cRPG probably uses some of the non power of 2 banner sheets, but PW is standardized on one format for all the various usages); also, the background is too dark: the default "black" banner in the first post here (actually dark grey) is almost too dark, so you should use that shade or lighter for your banners. As you said, it looks fine if other designs on the edge are cut off as long as the main central shape fits in the middle third on shields and armor.
James Grant said:
Just a heads up, the Kingdom of Asturias has disbanded.
OK, but I would only remove the banner if the person that requested it specified that they no longer wanted it.
Scorpia said:
The background is really a bit dark, as guessed, and the text color can't be dark orange without using an even darker orange for the background, because that color is always lightened by a script for use with faction chat and stats. Using a totally different color for the background of the armor than anywhere around the edge of the banner will result in an obvious rectangle shape of the flag cutting across armor, rather than blending in to smoothly show just the design painted on the front.

Back
Top Bottom