Faction Heraldry Registry

Users who are viewing this thread

tidwell.jpg

The Tidwell banner looks fine - the elite armor w/ Tidwell banner looks awesome.

Not to cause too much trouble to you Vornne, but would a screenshot of the Bluvard banner on armor be possible so I can see what you mean about nearly not fitting?

NightHawkreal said:
And does accept heraldry of lone persons? :smile:
I could accept it (since there are hardly any player banners added so far) but there doesn't seem to be any point, since unlike native, the banners are for the faction, not each player having personal heraldry. But if you think you might use it as lord of a faction in PW 4, and the banner looks at least half way decent, I can add it in.

artifex: I'll see if I get time tonight (I'm much busier now with other RL stuff than the first few weeks after release, which I had free to work on PW). The "not fitting" part is mainly with the native heraldic armors, since they use a much larger banner texture on the armor; with the new ones I made them smaller; so I might make the banners smaller on native ones, as well. Even so, the banners look best when the central design is not too big, since the texture placement is optimized for the average.
bluvard.jpg

What's that armour in the bottom right (that's inside the group of four) called? I want to make a note not to wear it xD

Thanks Vornne, that's pretty awesome.

NOVICIUS said:
Can you add this simple red cross for regular Templars as well.Please.
I have already added it as backup for the other clan, and decided to keep it.
Tirok said:
What's that armour in the bottom right (that's inside the group of four) called? I want to make a note not to wear it xD
That's the native "Heraldic Mail with Surcoat", with the banner positioning slightly tweaked; it looks better if the banner has a smaller design. It's the same one as in the Tidwell picture, in the same position.

Ah yeah I remember that, it's pretty common. I also remember that it does shrink the banner, will the be done automatically?

Sorry for all these questions, but what's the one that looks a lot like it just better texture and a more detailed belt?

And, if you have the time, could I see what they look like on shields, and on the banner you carry?

The armor you are probably talking about is the native "Surcoat over Mail" that's green and available to the Rhodok sergeant in MP, but with a tweaked texture to make it heraldic.

I don't really have time to screenshot the shields and banner item - shields should be fine, banner item definitely will be.

If it is not to much problem could you add Red Dragon of House de Mon:

native improved to ancient look:
mb4-1-5.jpg

or just simple native:
mb4-1-2.jpg

whichever is easier and looks better

I've got a cool looking banner for my Bow Regiment, or any one else for that matter. black is the preferred background color, although blue or grey is fine.
205ett.jpg

Back
Top Bottom