SWORD OF DAMOCLES - V5.0 BETA_1 DOWNLOAD

Users who are viewing this thread

Great!!! Only what ....I cant send more than one group of my antarian honor guard to find ... some good thing :smile: How I can do this? In screenshots which I saw was sended many groups...but its true, was version 4.57 or another....now I have 5.0 and only one poor little lonely group to only one inhospitable place can be sended.

Oh and sorry me my language, Im czech, but hopeless,destitute and remorseful about those poor lonely guys....

Thank you for this mode - playing MB about 6 months, so I import my character, easier to begin...i have about 1/3 maps,73 day. But as i said - i just need those supreme cool artifacts, cant wait so so long....:grin:

looks great, but every time i try and "save" or "save as" it crashes.  I have windows 7 and top new gaming comp, with plenty of ram.

Hi.. This mod looks fantastic.. The only thing that is troubling me.. I have m&b warband.. So my question is, will it work on warband..? =S

hello, can anyone  tell me about some strange guys in towns.  they look like lord but they dont have armies and every time i visite my town i meet them near my constable and the other advisor. Thanks.

Hey,um,i have a problem with this mod,sometimes when i win a battle and while taking prisoners,game freezes.When this happens i have to restart my pc or if i am lucy i can quit the game by alt+F4,it only happens when i take prisoners,can anyone help me about this problem?

I can play the game on high settings,as i said it only freezes when taking prisoners,I didn't install the ninja patch yet(downloading it right now but it will take a while because my internet speed is awful),will installing this patch solve my freeze problem?

sorry for my english

Thanks

after rethinking yeah not awesome i mean imagine that 5 kingdoms send campaigns upon you, WOW nothing will be lift to be ruled by me  :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:     

Anaxeo said:
I got it to work.  :lol:
How exactly? I keep getting over a 1000 errors stating the file is corrupt (WinRAR) or the file is broken (7zip). All other mods work fine.

Earl of Swadia said:
Anaxeo said:
I got it to work.  :lol:
How exactly? I keep getting over a 1000 errors stating the file is corrupt (WinRAR) or the file is broken (7zip). All other mods work fine.
Make sure the file is the size that it is supposed to be. Sometimes you have to use a download manager to download compressed files.

The file size is 212mb which agrees with the size on the repository. I've tried downloading twice. Where would I find a good download manager?

Computica said:
Earl of Swadia said:
The file size is 212mb which agrees with the size on the repository. I've tried downloading twice. Where would I find a good download manager?
I use firfox and the "Downthemall" addon to download my bigger files.
I've tried your suggestion; unfortunately, it just doesn't seem to be working for me. Perhaps it's just my internet connection. I'll leave it for a while and try again in the future :smile: Thanks for your help!

Earl of Swadia, I think I can fix your problem from virtue of me having overcome something that sounds similar;

If you're trying to unzip the file directly into the modules folder, you'll get the error. It's because winrar doesn't have the administrative permission to put things there, but also doesn't have a function to ask for that administrative permission. You need to unzip it to your downloads folder, and then copy/paste that to the modules folder. Your original download is unlikely to be corrupt.

Hope this helps!

Back
Top Bottom