"Uh..., oh, yes.  Sorry."
"They cost fifty pounds each."
"Well, I'm awfully sorry, I'm -- I really can explain everything."
"Don't be afraid of him, Sir Launcelot, I've got a rope all ready!"
"You killed eight wedding guests in all!"
"Well, you see, the thing is, I thought your son was a lady."
"I can understand that."
"Hurry, Sir Launcelot!  Hurry!"
"Shut up!  You only killed the bride's father, that's all!
"Well, I really didn't mean to..."
"Didn't mean to?!  You put your sword right through his head!"
"Oh, dear.  Is he all right?"
"You even kicked the bride in the chest!  This is going to cost me a fortune!"

See, lot's of good roles left! :grin:

Plus dont forget the incompetant guards :wink:

Well I am thinking of going ahead with this event, here are some things I wanted to know, if the date is tomarrow or would that be too soon, should it be on easter, and what time should it be?

and as I was thinking as we would mainly do some random stuff but I would aslo like to set up if we have enoguh players to Rp as the main knights a path that all the other charaters could set up on and play out the major events of the movie.

It would be better if we had a specialized map on this. For example, the bridge, the swamps, the forests, the castles, the towns and all that stuff.

No think about it, the bridge, the marsh, the castles, we could keep the map because it would basicly have everything we need! BTW we wont have to make moeny correct?

Well after a trial run of doing a Random monty python references to stranges it did not work out to well. The black Knight which I tried no one really talked, they would just start the fight and I could never speak in the actual combat. The knights that say Nii went the same we got little people to RP with us mainly yelled at and we had acouple of laughs.

My conculsion from this test is this has to be a full time event, where everyone in it is meant to RP, and I think I am going to set a date to this Thursday on the RRC through out the day, I would like admins to play certian Rols such as.........
The Killer Bunny
The Black Knight
The Dragon

Plays will be
The Knights (main ones)
KNights that say Nii
The old man on the bridge
French soldiers
peasants and serfs
a witch
the death cart
random Knights
servants to the main knights
wedding guest and guards
three headed troll (just three ppl next to each other)

fill me in on an other parts, I plan to watch the movie again tomarrow to reseh my memory

I just thikn the event will be overall switching from secene to secene in the movie or a kinda rough play out of the hole thing then just let players go out and RP on their own

and I thikn this can be done pretty well on the VoS map, got a bridge a marshy area, has a cave, small castles, I just think it could work

Back
Top Bottom