Mount and Blade Serial Key

Users who are viewing this thread

bladezee

Recruit
Guys, i bought Mount & Blade: Warband a few days ago. I tried to install it on my laptop. When i entered the activation code, it said 'duplicate code' or something like that. But the problem is this is the first time. I checked whether anything was wrong, but it was all good; i was; logged into steam, my internet connection was up and running. I was just thinking, when i was at the game store, the Mount & Blade: Warband manual was inside the game, with the activation code on the back. Perhaps someone already stole my activation code and used it for their own purpose... I spent $30 on the game, and the game store people said it is not refundable. What should i do?  :cry:

Contact steam...they may help if you can scan the receipt and the back of the manual to prove you recently bought it new.  They may not because its not a steam game, but its worth a try.  In the event they won't maybe you can contact taleworlds with the same proof. 

I had this happen with a steam game and they de-activated the account the serial was attached to and attached the games to my account...but I had to show proof of purchase.

Back
Top Bottom