1866 - v0.9.1

Users who are viewing this thread

keeps telling me I have out of date version of M&B but the M&B says its up to date and so the mod does not register.
if you can work out whats gone wrong please tell me

Could it perhaps be that the mod is for Mount&Blade v. 1.011, while the game you tried to install it on is M&B Warband  :wink:  :lol:  !

Matiss_Veinbergs said:
This mod made me love western music, only thing i want to know how are those melodies called

As far as I remember there is a folder with mp3s somewhere inside of the mod's one.

One day I've seen a western mod almost like this one... with same map... I don't remember it's name... sadly... it was for warband

Hey guys sorry for this kind of ' spam ' but i've been mouthwatering over this mod for days and i have a problem :

The problem: First of all, sorry for my bad english - im finnish

What is the problem? - Okay, so first i try to download the setup and it says ''
1866 0.9.1.2218 Setup
Mount&Blade installation directory could not be determined from Registry or Steam game data! You should make absolutely sure the installation path is correct when asked. ''
Then i click OK ( I do have M&B 1.011 installed ) and it says ''
1866 0.9.1.2218 Setup
This mod was created for version 1.011 of Mount&Blade while you appear to have M&B version 0.808 installed. You should make sure your version of M&B is the one which this mod was created for, or it will almost certainly not work. Do you want to continue the installation anyway? '' And i click OK again
Then the setup wizard appears normally and i select destination folder. : C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount and Blade\Modules\1866\
Then i let it install the mod to the folder.
After it finishes i go to mount&blade and in the current module box, theres only native. ( Yes i clicked the downwards arrow and theres nothing else but native D: )
How did it happen? - I think I just writed it all ^
Where were you? - I didn't even get to the epic mod D:
What were you doing - Just trying to istall the aweaweawesome mod :grin:
Any other important details? - I don't think so. Hope i remembered to write it all.

My computer: ( Prepare, its a bad computer :grin: )
Operating System - Windows 7
CPU - Intel Core i3
Total Memory - 900 Gt
Video Card - nVidia GeForce 405

Back
Top Bottom