OSP 3D Art WEe's Helmets/Shields/Weapons (Yarr) [Updated 2.4.2013]

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey again! I found a good helmet that I think is a great way to kick off from my long break. This will be the first helmet. Quite a simple but elegant. Hopefully I still remember some tricks :wink:

watermark.axd

watermark.axd

watermark.axd

Maybe, with your skills and attention to detail, you can accomplish the creation of the maciejowski bible helm, no one else has really perfected it.

Maciejowski-Barrel_44_2.jpg

Maciejowski-Barrel_44_1.jpg

thick1988 said:
Maybe, with your skills and attention to detail, you can accomplish the creation of the maciejowski bible helm, no one else has really perfected it.

Great Scott! Why haven't I seen this before. That is one sweet looking helmet. Tell you what, Ima finish off the helmet I posted as Id rather start with that helmet. After it is done, I will DEFINATELY move on to this one. I don't think its that hard at all and I promise to pay much attention the details ( As I try with my other models aswell :wink: ). Quite excited for that helmet actually. Can't wait to get started on it.

thick1988 said:

I am sure it's been done before, it's not that hard. In fact, you could post it in my topic if you want. It's far better than the Frankish helmet you posted since it actually has a decent reference.

thick1988 said:

as i know, that helmet is already done in 1257ad..

Ive seen the ones in 1257, they are close but not perfect. The closest is the really old version from communityhelmets OSP. Which I know 1257 uses.

Wee/mr. Master, the WIP looks great.  :smile:

I need help mate, I'm having a real nightmare trying to install these in the game, I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I place the .BFR in the resourse folder, write ''load_mod_resource = wees_helmets'' on the module.ini, copy the textures to the textures folder, then copy:

''itm_armet_w_neck_protector Armet_With_Neck_Protector Armet_With_Neck_Protector 1  armet_w_neck_protector 0  12 0 278 123731968 2.000000 100 20 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
0'' before the last line in the item1_kinds.txt file and add +1 to the second line. I think that's the process to add an item to the game, yet it just doesn't show up in-game at all. I tried starting a new game and finding it with the cheat menu, but it isn't there, what am I doing wrong?
Help please, I really want that bloody armet (even tho I haven't seen any pictures of it I have a weakness for armets and close helmets)

Hey man, do you take requests? I was wondering if you could recreate some of the helmets from Excalibur (1981), some of those are pretty bad ass looking, particularly king Uther's helmet: http://morganrlewis.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/excalibur_pdvd_372.jpg?w=584&h=318

Back
Top Bottom