[VIK] VIKINGAR (The Fun-Clan)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
VIKINGAR
(VIKINGAR-Old Norse=VIKINGS-English=ВИКИНГИ-Russian)​
Our fan-clan was created on the expanse of the Russian community of players. We really liked the "Vikingr" mod, and we really like the history of the Nordic-Germanic Vikings. Most information about our clan and his Fun written in Russian, but here we present only the most basic information.
Our Banner

Ranking system
Pictures do not convey accurate historical details, but are more for a nice review
Skipverjar vikingalið

Vikingahöfðingjar ok höfuðsmenn:
Sækonungr (Sea ​​king)

Foringi (Chief, Leader)
f6dbbad16826.jpg

Styrimaðr (Captain, 'steersman’, skipper)
ae5162a7bfd1.jpg

Нirð:
97c690970431.jpg
Нöfuðvörðr (Bodyguard)
f702435316b3.jpg

Varðmaðr (Watchman)
bde9e349850c.gif

Merkismaðr (Standard-bearer)
4012.gif

Hirðmaðr (King’s men; Warrior-veteran)

Drengr (Young warrior)

Skjaldmær ("Amazon"; Shield Maidens; Woman-warrior)
77cfa686cb55.jpg

Berserkir/Berserkjar, Óðins hermegir (Berserkers; Oden's warriors):
fb7314a30f.jpg
Berserkr (Warrior-"bear")
03783bc45234.jpg

Ulfheðinn (Warrior-"wolf")
6af782ce09ea.jpg

Friðmenn ok Gestir (Warriors-Friends and Guests, as Mercenaries):
b5d69b87ac88.jpg
Hervíkingr (Plunderer, pirate; as our candidates for membership in the clan, are on probation)
118bbbe6e33a.jpg

Hermaðr (Man of War)
8d92c7b85bf8.jpg

Aðstoðarmenn (Service assistants)
Lærifaðir--Teacher, Master (Trainer)
Sendimaðr--Diplomat, Ambassador, Messenger
Skáld--Scald, Poet

Our Fun-Groups, when we on Event as mercenaries
Væringjar (Varangian guardsmen; Varangian mercenaries)
35b2c39f85d9.jpg

Jomsvikingar (Jomsvikings)
ba571a3b8ada.jpg

Húskarlar (Huscarls)
9e0dba853fd0.jpg

Norðmanndingar (Normans)
f6306d32354e.jpg

and other groups

Member Rostrum on 14/04/2011
Ulfvaldr_Strmdr_Vikingr  (Ulfvaldr_Styrimadr)
Ingolfr_Hrdmdr_Vikingr  (Ingolfr_Hirdmadr)
Styrkarr_Hrdmdr_Vikingr (Styrkarr_Hirdmadr)
Sigurdr_Hrdmdr_Vikingr (Sigurdr_Hirdmadr)
Haraldr_Brsrkr_Vikingr (Haraldr_Berserkr)
Styrbjorn_Ulfhdnn_Vikingr (Styrbjorn_Ulfhedinn)
Rafnsvartr_Drngr_Vikingr (Rafnsvartr_Drengr)
Teitr_Drngr_Vikingr (Teitr_Drengr)
Arni_Drngr_Vikingr (Arni_Drengr)
Sveinn_Drngr_Vikingr (Sveinn_Drengr)
Arnora_Skjldmr_Vikingr (Arnora_Skjaldmaer)
Haddingr_Drngr_Vikingr (Haddingr_Drengr)--inactive
Ingvarr_Drngr_Vikingr (Ingvarr_Drengr)--inactive
Ratmir_Gstr_Vikingr (Ratmir_Gestr/Gastir)

Welcome to our clan
http://vikingar.clanfm.ru/index.php

If you want to join, leave your message here following the instructions below

If you want to join us, fell in this form:
1) Your in-game nick, which you will use to play with our clan (only historical Vikings names (Scandinavian-Germanic; Nordic-Germanic)), and give an Internet link to this name.
2) Are you create a character with hair all over the head and beard from temple to temple? (color of hair and eyes can be any of what you want)
3) Your real name (we don’t like a lot of secretness).
4) Your age.
5) Are you a member of other clan? If yes, what’s more important for you: fun events of our clan, or clan, where you are member?
6) In what time do you usually play? (GMT)
7) Are you ready to obey our command in the game?
:cool: Your skype to contact with us.

You should think seriously, before you start fell in form, if you:
1) Get irritated, when you are dying (this behavior inherent to players, which worry about their reputation and prestige).
2) Think, that the command made a mistake and clan lost again, but you knew, what team was supposed to do, if you were a commander.
3) Tend to blame for the defeat everyone around you, or in general have a tendency to blame everyone and everything.
4) Like to express in filthy language (we have a 10-15 age members in clan).
5) If Activity in your clan is more important than events of our clan.

skype to communicate with me about the clan VIKINGAR:
vikingr-vaeringr

Yeah, always wondered who those vikingr people were. Good luck to you and I hope we can chop each other in pieces soon :grin:

Mr Mohawk, Mammoet, Thank you so much for the kind comments and wishes.

We gladly accept any challenge at the Fun-War.
Our clan organizes periodically events. We use the server "VikingsAgeWars" (he is in another name "RU_Battle_VS" http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,155120.0.html "Spoiler: Official servers").

we focus on the roleplaying game and hide the results of matches in our screenshots and videos:
31bcf54f7686.jpg

e6686775da25.jpg

db57b771cdcf.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiCFfpJcxvs

We will be glad to cooperate with other clans.

Oooo you chaps roleplay too hey? We shall most likely look into planning something with you in the future. We need more active clans in Vikingr so here is to the future and much removal of limbs etc.

Æthelwulf, thank you. We will be glad.
We will take an active part in the proposed activities, if we can in time and circumstances. We are interested in this because we love the "Vikingr" mod and Vikings age!  We have a problem with the English language, but some of our soldiers more aware of his (our ambassador, diplomat-Sendimadr), others less, others and did not know (sorry please), but the basic commands (attack/charge, left, right, backward, forward, to protect/defend, hold this position, warning/danger), we know everything. 

Not to forget, the campaign!
this topic? http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,158147.0.html

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Member Rostrum on 30/07/2011 (only active warriors of "Vikingar" clan; without inactive warriors; without warriors of "Nordmenn" clan)
Ulfvaldr_Strmdr_Vikingr  (Ulfvaldr_Styrimadr)
Kori_Hrdmdr_Vikingr  (Kori_Hirdmadr)
Styrkarr_Hrdmdr_Vikingr (Styrkarr_Hirdmadr)
Vermundr_Hrdmdr_Vikingr (Vermundr_Hirdmadr)
Styrbjorn_Hrdmdr_Vikingr (Styrbjorn_Hirdmadr)
Bjorn_Hrdmdr_Vikingr (Bjorn_Hirdmadr)
Reistr_Ulfhdnn_Vikingr (Reistr_Ulfhedinn)
Arn_Drngr_Vikingr (Arn_Drengr)
Snorri_Drngr_Vikingr (Snorri_Drengr)
Haddingr_Drngr_Vikingr (Haddingr_Drengr)
Arnora_Skjldmr_Vikingr (Arnora_Skjaldmaer)

Candidates for membership in the clan, are on probation:
Dagstyrr_Hervikingr
Jargeirr_Hervikingr

Our mercenaries:
Sigarr_Hermadr
Dyrhildr_Hermadr

Our regular gathering of warriors and training of roleplay (Only a few fragments):

73d911b09ba6.jpg

40b9dbfd0820.jpg

53bd789b72b8.jpg

0e59490d2175.jpg

2edc8c344367.jpg

f6a27e811d55.jpg

11aa52ee15b7.jpg

da12bfac14c7.jpg

f6be8986c197.jpg

b93319b5c7c7.jpg

We decided to display our nicknames in the full spelling of Scandinavian names with ranks and kind of activity (for example, Styrbjorn_Hirdmadr_Vikingr), as it has in the sagas most often (initially a personal name, and then rank, then type of activity). In the sagas most often a rank follows for the personal name, as well as type of activity follows for the rank or personal name (for example, on Old Norse http://www.sagadb.org/egils_saga.on "...Haraldr konungr ....Auðbjörn konungr....Þorgils gjallandi hét maðr. Hann var heimamaðr...Björn hét hersir ríkr í Sogni....Björn var farmaðr mikill, var stundum í víking, en stundum í kaupferðum...." http://norse.ulver.com/src/isl/grettir/is.html http://www.sagadb.org/grettis_saga.en "Önundur var víkingur.....Kjötvi konungur....Haraldur konungur lagði að skipi Þóris haklangs því að Þórir var hinn mesti berserkur og fullhugi"). This may limit our choice of personal names (no need to choose long names), but, as noted earlier (from Dear Eadric), it will be beautiful and atmospheric.

Now we (only active warriors):
Ulfvaldr_Styrimadr_Vikingr
Kori_Hirdmadr_Vikingr
Styrkarr_Hirdmadr_Vikingr
Vermundr_Hirdmadr_Vikingr (our ambassador)
Styrbjorn_Hirdmadr_Vikingr
Reistr_Ulfhedinn_Vikingr
Arn_Drengr_Vikingr
Snorri_Drengr_Vikingr
Arnora_Skjaldmaer_Vikingr
Jargeirr_Hervikingr
maybe so:
Sigurdr_Hirdmadr_Vikingr
Bjorn_Drengr_Vikingr
Dagstyrr_Hervikingr

I am no longer a clan leader (on its own initiative) and I am not a member of the clan (on its own initiative). In my real life presented many challenges that force me to leave the clan, and later, perhaps, and the game itself.

Clan leader is now Styrkarr.

Design of Vikingar-clan change: now as "historical name_nickname (or title as nickname)_name of the genus activity/name of clan in singular"=for example, Styrkarr_Langaspjot_Vikingr  or Styrbjorn_Hirdmadr_Vikingr.

I now as Ulfvaldr_Vikingr, but my "Vikingr" only as name of the genus activity and as nickname and as name of veteran of Vikingar-clan.

Please keep in mind that not everyone with the name of Vikingr is a member of this clan! If someone from the Vikings (who with tag "Vikingr" in game) to behave inappropriately, then please contact with Styrkarr or Vermundr.

Member Rostrum on 07/10/2011
Styrkarr
Styrbjorn
Vermundr
Kori
Ormarr
Reistr
+
Arn (?)
Arnora (?)
Haddingr (?)

It is sad to see you leave, but I guess none of us can fend off real life forever, and I understand your choice. Still I wish the rest of you good luck with the further clan activities, and hopefully you, Ulfvaldr, can still help us out with advice once in a while on the forums  :smile:

Moeckerkalfie said:
It is sad to see you leave, but I guess none of us can fend off real life forever, and I understand your choice. Still I wish the rest of you good luck with the further clan activities, and hopefully you, Ulfvaldr, can still help us out with advice once in a while on the forums  :smile:
This.

See you around, Ulfvaldr.  :wink:

Thank you very much for your kind wishes.

I apologize for any unseemly act members of Vikingar clan, which sometimes happened.
And I express my gratitude especially to those who supported me and help me in the game, on forum or even in a pleasant communication in TeamSpeak or on forum and chat of game (simply in alphabetical order):
Angantyr
Azrooh
Æscwine of Essex
Æthelwulf
Éadríc
Eiríkr Rauði
FrisianDude
Godnoken
HarkonHakoon
Hengist
Lily-Livered River Pirate
Mammoet
Moeckerkalfie
Mr Mohawk
rapier17
Sir_Dara
Varjag
Zah
412thCadianGuardsman
and many other players of EU+US Vikingr Community (Excuse me, please, but I could not remember the nickname of each), and all warriors of "Vikingar" clan and some warriors of "Nordmenn" clan, some warriors of "Fyrd of Lewes" clan, some warriors of "Fyrningas" clan, some warriors of "Einherjar and Shieldings" clan, some warriors of "Vyatichi" and "Vaeringjar" and other clans.
(I write "some", because I knew not all the warriors of this clans, and not with all I had the opportunity to play and speak).

I also wish you all success!
See you at the forum (at least).

Siberian Cossack said:
ваш клан вроде бы русскоязычный?
Да. Это становится очевидным, если прочитать описание.

итак,когда у вас тренировки проводятся? ну чтобы прийти посмотреть хоть.думаю в клан вступить.т.к. новичок

Тренировок сейчас нет - они пока ни к чему, да и онлайн низкий в последнее время. Вторник и пятницу с 20.00 играем на паблике.
Скажу сразу, что для вступления к нам нужно покинуть все другие казуальные/профессиональные кланы.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom