R(p)ED LORDSHIP of HOUSE DE MON - persistant faction

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NOVICIUS

Master Knight
NEWS:

OCEANIA is back on RCC!!! Homeland of House de Mon is there!!! If you like to see legendary Red Castle there is only one place to go!!!
As there is no KING we shell call our self LORD. We shell wait for King to arraive one day. Until then House de Mon will take over.
Feel free to join in game but remember: RP ONLY! IF YOU BORED QUIT FACTION!

FIRST GOAL:
Get control of the castle and secure the borders. DO not involve in any war. Deffend.
If we can achieve that it will be success.
DONE

R(P)ED LORDSHIP
OF
HOUSE DE MON

(Role Play Persistant Faction)

Coat of Arms
mb9-1-1-2-1.jpg

mb3-2-2-1.jpg

mb3-3-1.jpg

mb15-1-1-3-2.jpg

mb15-1-1-3-1-1.jpg

R(P)ED LORDSHIP - It is fiefdom of House de Mon with the Role Play mission. Red Lordship will become first Role Play Kingdom Persistant Event. Red Lordship is not another nomadic tribe/faction which will get castle and move to another castle with final goal to destroy every Faction. Red Lordship goal is to achieve control over territory (part of map) and make it save for players so they can enjoy their role play live.

R(P)ED LORDSHIP - shell become example for other factions how to organise Role Play Kingdom

Now put this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ7WMYoZWBU&feature=related on and read:

" I call upon all nobles as well as simple folks of Red Nation to unite once again. We shell stand together and wait until moment of our glory. We shell wait for king... King of Reds! Because other noble houses of Red Nation do not carry our banner anymore, House de Mon have to take it and rise as high as possible. I, sir Red de Mon, do not claim to be the best of you, Reds. I believe we are all equal. However it is my duty to lead you until better than me release me from it.
The realm is in chaos. Warlords tax innocents to carry on with war of theirs. I say, Reds: This is not our war! We shell stand aside and watch! Let them kill eachother so our King, when he arrive, can walk on their corpses! Until them we shell make sure that our people are save, that our land grow, that our armory is full of well made swords, that our brothers can talk to each other without fear of sudden death.
It is not easy task. The days of our former glory become forgotten by many. People of this realm do not respect us as they use to. There will be some who will try attack us with swords and words, which could be even more dangerous. There will be some who will try to use our name and destroy our good name. It has happend in the past and it will happen in future, I am sure of it. No matter. Be wise. Be clever. Be smart. We will succeed.

As 1st Lord Red I would like to announce Laws of Reds:

Five NO's
No outlaw is allowed in Red Lands
No murderer is allowed in Red Lands
No thief is allowed in Red lands
No heretic is allowed in Red Lands
No marauder is allowed in Red Lands
.. for those prison or death if they refuse
Five YES'es
All good people are allowed in Red Lands
All serfs are allowed in Red Lands
All doctors are allowed in Red Lands
All engineers are allowed in Red Lands
All nobles are allowed in Red Lands
...for those save house and warm bad if they please

ONE NO!
RED LORDSHIP WILL NOT RIDE OTHER FACTIONS AS WELL AS IT WILL NOT RAGE WAR AGAINST THEM WITHOUT CASSUS BELLI WHICH HAVE TO BE ACCEPTED BY ALL REDS!!!
[Member of Faction has to present reason to Reds and then Reds have to vote on it. One veto=No war]

ONE YES!
RED LORDSHIP WILL HELP ANY OTHER RP KINGDOM AGAINST AGRESSION!!!
[Other Faction has to send emissary with official ask for help= this is cassus belli for Reds to vote on]

CLAIM OF REDS:
We have right to deffend our borders and allowed in or refuse entry as we please! If you do not agree with it say something now or be silent forever.
[Reds are ready for inquiry in that matter]"

...from 1st Lord Red, sir Red de Mon, speech
Anno Ruberi Primo

R(p)ED LORDSHIP and Heraldry:
We shell not change our noble knights to common soldiers. To achieve it each citizien has right to ask Lord Red [Lord of Faction at the time] to give him possibility of purchase of shield with his coat of arms. To do that citizen has to pay fee of 1000 denari as this is cost of painting [Lord of Faction can change banner of Faction to chosen one by player for 500 and then have to change it back to Red Faction banner for another 500]. Lord Red has right to offer citizien title of nobility with coat of arms, but in this case cost is on Lord Red.

Red Lordship:
sir Red de Mon,1st Lord Red
"I, sir Red de Mon, do not claim to be the best of you, Reds. I believe we are all equal. However it is my duty to lead you until better than me release me from it."
honorable and famouse Korpi_Jopo 2nd Lord Red
"Noble knight Korpi_Jopo should lead our soldiers in battle and in peace time. From now on he has right to use title of Marchall and Lord Protector. With this title he has power to lead soldiers of Reds. St.Laszlo help him!"
Lord Red"
High Noble, sir Bernard de Tremelay 3rd Lord Red
Sir Bernard De Tremelay, Master of The Templars shell represent St.Laszlo Church in Red Lordship as Inquisitor and Lord Chancellor. Let all of us listen carefully to his voice, which shell lead us from the darkness to the light. Let no one dare to stand against him and go unpunished
[size=14pt]Lord Red

Caedmon(ShaqFu99) - Naval Commander
"We shall give command over our naval forces to those who are truly experience as well as to those who love sea in the same way we love our land."

Lord Red
PLA_Pvt_Tractor(Swadian Man at Arms) - Master Craftsman
Sniper - Master Bowman

House de Mon Guards:
PR_Dovakinn(insane warrior)
slavegirl(Aethelbert)

I shell not determinate for sure which castle, as goal is more importand that way in which will be achieved but I have to say: Soldiers of ST.Laszlo should take holy castle of Laszloburg and clean this place from all heresy and unlawful deeds.

All set now. Event start Tomorrow(Friday) around 7pm GMT on RCC server.

I ask for post of those who like to join but even more I like to know opinion of admins as well as regular players. I shell answer all questions tonight.

Voldirs said:
It was so epic to read this topic while listening this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ7WMYoZWBU&feature=related
Thank you mate :grin: adding this now....added :wink:
Perkele_JOPOTINTTI said:
Ill join thias :grin:
Wellcome my noble friend. As you are first to respond and others will just fallow you it should become fact:

"Noble knight Perkele_JOPOTINTTI should lead our soldiers in battle and in peace time. From now on he has right to use title of Marchall and Lord Protector. With this title he has power to lead soldiers of Red Kingdom. St.Laszlo help him!"

Lord Regent

REDS always were swadian knights  :wink:

FIRST GOAL:
Get control of the castle and secure the borders. DO not involve in any war. Deffend.
If we can achieve that it will be success.

I shell not determinate for sure which castle, as goal is more importand that way in which will be achieved but I have to say: Soldiers of ST.Laszlo should take holy castle of Laszloburg and clean this place from all heresy and unlawful deeds.

95th_Daniel_Hagman said:
Sir Bernard Wishes to come and assist in anyway possible.  if Permitted.

"My High Noble friend!
Your grace!

You are the chosen one by St.Laszlo Church to lead Holly Warriors against heresy and disorder. You are The Cross in Red Kingdom coat of arms. You shell take task of protecting our poor souls and become St.Laszlo voice beatwen people.

Sir Bernard De Tremelay, Master of The Templars shell represent St.Laszlo Church in Red Kingdom as Inquisitor and Lord Chancellor. Let all of us listen carefully to his voice, which shell lead us from the darkness to the light. Let no one dare to stand against him and go unpunished

Lord Regent"

R(p)ED KINGDOM and Heraldry:
We shell not change our noble knights to common soldiers. To achieve it each citizien has right to ask Lord Regent [Lord of Faction at the time] to give him possibility of purchase of shield with his coat of arms. To do that citizen has to pay fee of 1000 denari as this is cost of painting [Lord of Faction can change banner of Faction to chosen one by player for 500 and then have to change it back to Red Faction banner for another 500]. Lord Regent has right to offer citizien title of nobility with coat of arms, but in this case cost is on Lord Regent.

Basicly it is test. It is hard to predict what can happend. I am more worried what Red Kingdom mebers can do rather than what other players...SO I suggest : watch us closely and tell us if we doing something wrong.

Obviously we need to be allowed to turn not wanted players back and use force if they refuse. I do not believe that outlaws can do any good. I do not want to hunt them but I want them to stay away if they do not want to be in trouble.

Red Kingdom stand on fact: if somebody choose to be outlaw he is OUT LAW and any bad thing can happend to him in Kingdom of LAW.

OOC:Sorry I be late as I had to work longer. I should make it before 8pm
Ok I go in finnaly.

Just to let you know: This is not tipical event. This is Persistant Event. This mean it will start today but I will try to carry on week and week out. This is the way I want to play this game.

I am tired of random RP and nomadic faction wars. I want Persistancy from Persistant World. I would like to see the same faction controling the same castle for at least a weak. It will bring you RP you all wanted.

(...Azrayel..where are you Azrayel....?  :cry:)

we shell wait for better world...

Event have not started yet due to new "map" (if you can call it like that).... I do not want to change topic of the thread so I remain silent...

Just to let you know. I lost 150K. 5 hours of my life and a lot of thinking time...dissapointed..thas the word

Anyway..we will try again when there will be something to fight for...This land should perish or be redeveloped by his demiurg...Lets just forget about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom