Kingdom of Rossendale (KoR) [DEAD]

Users who are viewing this thread

Víkingr

Squire
THIS CLAN IS NOW DEAD

korbannernew.png

The Kingdom of Rossendale (KoR) is a competitive European Warband clan which was formed in September 2010 by George.

Teamspeak Info Ip: 78.46.33.5                  Port: 9989

Our Steam Group:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/rossendale

Our Caldradian Realms Profile:
http://www.calradianrealms.com/warband.php?id=206

Clan Members
King
Jomsviking

Baron
George

Lord

Knight
Sqvaro

Squire
Kingbrown
Grunger

Sergeant
Nienshu
Hydroemperor
Deathtool

Yeoman
Bow_Master
SKARPRETTER
Kristoka
Orten
Halt

Recruit
Lukas
The Admiral Shabbizle
Gorgo
CelineDion
EpicFuel

Rank Structure
King
Ruler and has power to demote and promote others. And lets for forget...

medieval-couple.jpg

You get the *****es.  :razz:

Baron 
Second most powerful rank. Power to promote 2 lords and to promote soldiers as well as demotion. Reports only to the King.

Lord
3rd highest rank and reports to the Barons, each baron shall have 2 of these and they have the power to promote and demote their small units of solders. these units are as big as the lord can promote them to. if one unit however is too large some of its members shall be moved to others as to keep it balanced. This is the lowest rank able to promote and demote people, but can only do so with permission of a Baron or King.

Knight
A title of prestige and honour, a Knight will be able to lead men in a battle if permission if given by a King, Baron, or Lord.

Squire
A Squire accompanies a knight on the field, and can lead men of lower rank if permission is given by a knight.

Sergeant
A Sergeant must follow the orders of his/her betters, but has the right to order the low ranks if permission is given.

Yeoman
A Yeoman is the common soldier, distinguished from a recruit, but unable to order others around.

Recruit
New members. Basically do as their told. We shall enslave you all!!!

Recruitment
We are looking to recruit people who will take part in any clan matches, and basically just have some fun. You will also need Steam and Teamspeak 3. There are no other requirements. Of course, we expect some of the more obvious things such as no trolling, no admin abuse, and no stealing members from other clans... unless they are very good... then do it... do it now!

If you wish to join, PM me, or add me to steam. My steam name is "Jomsvikingar"

Why the name Rossendale?
Blame George, its all his fault.

"From Wikipedia"
Rossendale is part of the Forest of Rossendale, which consists of the steep-sided valleys of the River Irwell and its tributaries, which flow from the Pennines southwards to Manchester and cut through the moorland which is characteristic of the area. It was given the designation of "forest" in medieval times denoting a hunting reserve.
The larger settlements grew into market towns, typically through the late Middle Ages. Farming and a cottage woollen industry developed during the reign of Henry VIII.

Clan Match History
COMING SOON.

Signatures
korbannernew.png

korwi.png

Don't worry, I'm not spamming by posting this thread again. :razz: We just have new leadership, and I needed to be able to edit the op.

oh, I see what you did there. :oops:  If all else fails, we shall just have to say "Ni" and be done with you.

Klaas said:
Captain Morgan said:
Klaas said:
Captain Morgan said:
oh, I see what you did there. :oops:  If all else fails, we shall just have to say "Ni" and be done with you.
That'd be brutal.
What can I say, we are not gracious in defeat.  :razz:
You mean that banhammer? ;P
Haha. George will do anything for victory, just like a true Brit.  :razz:

Seriously though, we look forward to fighting you again. My men will me molded into proper little soldiers by the time we fight next.

Captain Morgan said:
Klaas said:
Captain Morgan said:
Klaas said:
Captain Morgan said:
That'd be brutal.

Seriously though, we look forward to fighting you again. My men will me molded into proper little soldiers by the time we fight next.

When I'm back in Belgium (im on holidays now), I'll talk to George about this over steam.

Cheers Jomsie

Klaas said:
Captain Morgan said:
Klaas said:
Captain Morgan said:
Klaas said:
Captain Morgan said:
That'd be brutal.

When I'm back in Belgium (im on holidays now), I'll talk to George about this over steam.

Cheers Jomsie
You best talk to me mate. I'm the leader of KoR now.  :razz:

Feel free to add me on steam, my name is "Jomsvikingar"

Klaas said:
Seriously?! What happened to Georgie Boy?
Lack of time and interest to be the leader I think... so instead of ending the clan, I took his place. He is still in KoR though... down to baron status the poor Georgie.

Back
Top Bottom