News: Presentation Brytenwalda ART 1.34 Version

Users who are viewing this thread

Gasper Zelenko (Casper Art) is Viking-themed known designer. His work, his art, attracts our eyes with vivid scenes and characters that seem to come out of the paper.

We appreciate him allowing use their art to the menu screens for version 1.34 of Brytenwalda.
Thanks Casper!

Here you can enjoy some of his drawings:

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

Visit his blog:

http://casperartvikingar.blogspot.com

They all look dusty, i dont know its because of artist or downloading of you but you better sharpen them.

They look nice but some of them are very dull. I know some of them are intentionally dull, but a better contrast of bright and dull would make them so much better.

Example:
The guy with the helmet is just depressing to look at, but the guy with the spear-head looks so much better because there is less "black colours" and the blue eyes really make a difference.
The archers preparing the ambush is also one of the better pictures, as it uses a good mix of the dull and the bright.
:grin:

I like his stuff, been following it on facebook through the Vikings of Reyjavik page.
The only problem is that part of it is looking too much 10th century for us. If he can perhaps do some specific stuff with Anglo-saxons, Britons, Picts and Gaels of the 7th century that would be just great.

:shock: I bow to the master! For I am a lowly scribbler in the shadow of this living legend..and yeh f**king awesome! :razz:

*On a side not I could  help you make some awesome Loaders with that art Idibil :wink: .. But I guess Adorno would already be doing that :grin:

Back
Top Bottom