Got some "noob" questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

-Lemon-

Recruit
Hey everyone, been bored lately so I decided to check some of the other mods and found this. Seems like a really cool concept and I'd like to get more involved in it but having troubles figuring out what to do lol. Everyone seems to be off doing there own thing so no one really wants to stop and help a noob like my so I'd figure I'd come to forums to ask for some advice/guidance.

Recently coming from the CRPG mod I'm confused what to do in this mod. I see factions running around fighting people and it looks really fun but how do I join these? Can I sell weapons/horses?

If anyone has tips on how to start that would be greatly appreciated or add me to steam 1acadia1.

Thanks for your time :smile:

To earn money I suggest mining or woodcutting, u sell wood in the armories and ore at the docks usually. To mine or woodcut you hit a tree or iron ore block with the appropriate axe or mining pick.

To join a faction you train, holding f if you have enough money, these are located in the castles, look around for a training screen to come up once a sword,hammer, shield is in vision.

i is for faction chat, t is for global, q is for local.

Either pay your faction leader 1k (it costs faction leaders a 1k fee) to kick you from the faction, or find a wooden pole. There are several around the map but it completely depends on the map.

There actually is. The clan called RCC have events from time to time where they all get together and play PW. It does not happen very often tho.

It depends on your definition of clans...
*Inserts Tidwellian Propoganda*
Tidwell.png

i cant even find the server! And im probably using the wrong version of the mod too :???:

Back
Top Bottom