Vikingr 0.80 [Full .exe Uploaded]

Users who are viewing this thread

Just make a Vikingr 0.80 folder in your modules folder and stick the download in that, make sure it's all sorted well and it will probably work.

reignlief said:
Was only upset to see that still no female mesh for the rus cloth armous along with the norman chain armours they are the only ones with no female mesh to my knowledge and it makes us girls look like he/she...things (not including berserker, that would be scary with a female mesh)

Thick padding and/or mail tends to compress chesticles so they're unnoticable.

AWdeV said:
reignlief said:
Was only upset to see that still no female mesh for the rus cloth armous along with the norman chain armours they are the only ones with no female mesh to my knowledge and it makes us girls look like he/she...things (not including berserker, that would be scary with a female mesh)

Thick padding and/or mail tends to compress chesticles so they're unnoticable.

It is not just chesticles, most female meshes also have a more female shape, not the triangular muscle guy, like the russian clothing has. They really look wrong on females.

F*cking awesome! Is the Holmgang a new feature? I wonder how much you stayed true to what is recorded about it, I have some descriptions of Holmgangs from sagas lying around here and I wonder what you made it look like :smile:

Well; load up duel and find out.  :razz:

There are two boxes which each spawn a set of three shields to be used by the combatants. We could probably tweak duel considerably further to give it a real holmgang spice.

Davee said:
And if you're wondering why the changelog dosn't mention the knocked-off horseback script we've been talking about earlier; a major bug was discovered and a fix couldn't be found quickly. We'll see if we can fix it for future versions though.

And also; ENJOY :grin:

A major bug? What happened?

Gaunt said:
Davee said:
And if you're wondering why the changelog dosn't mention the knocked-off horseback script we've been talking about earlier; a major bug was discovered and a fix couldn't be found quickly. We'll see if we can fix it for future versions though.

And also; ENJOY :grin:

A major bug? What happened?

IIRC; the agent whom dealt the damage to the mounted agent would be frozen, the server CPU would spazz out and lock everything up. PM or await for Davee to hear the proper response. Code goes over my head...  :wink: :razz:

Phalanx300 said:
Raegenhere said:
there is a readme on the entry post.  :wink:

Thats great but it doesn't answer my question.  :wink:

2) Extract the files directly into your Vikingr 0.73 folder.

3) Over-write any files currently existing.

That should have made it clear. You need Vikingr 0.73 (there is a full installer) and then you can extract .80 over the .73 files  :wink:

Mammoet said:
Phalanx300 said:
Raegenhere said:
there is a readme on the entry post.  :wink:

Thats great but it doesn't answer my question.  :wink:

2) Extract the files directly into your Vikingr 0.73 folder.

3) Over-write any files currently existing.
That should have made it clear. You need Vikingr 0.73 (there is a full installer) and then you can extract .80 over the .73 files  :wink:
Also, be sure to change the folder map from Vikingr 0.73 to Vikingr 0.80

Good Hoods and Rus shields. Now Rus looks more like real, especially with Solstice.
solncevorot.jpeg

Also Rus taunts are not bad.

Well, I followed your directions to the letter, and unfortunately, I'm having some problems. Not sure if it was me or the files, but every time I try to get on Einherjar, a message comes up saying "you are not currently playing this mod. would you like to switch to the selected mod?" or something like that. Anyways, I pick 'yes' and Warband crashes on me D: Any suggestions or does someone know what I did wrong?

Knave24 said:
Well, I followed your directions to the letter, and unfortunately, I'm having some problems. Not sure if it was me or the files, but every time I try to get on Einherjar, a message comes up saying "you are not currently playing this mod. would you like to switch to the selected mod?" or something like that. Anyways, I pick 'yes' and Warband crashes on me D: Any suggestions or does someone know what I did wrong?

It doesn't work, I think because they use polished landscapes, you have to start with Vikingr from the launcher.

sure. you will get to that start window, where you can select the module with the dropdown menu.

Just don't load up native or any other module and switch through clicking a vikingr server. That feature is kind of messed up.

Back
Top Bottom