"Samurai Clan (Recruiting) "we are the strong"

Users who are viewing this thread

Nelosis

Veteran
due to remanagement the Samurai are back in action
we are maybe recruiting, so please notify TotalWar if you want to join an amazing native clan, with friendly experience and pg skills XD

Steam ID- Lord_Nelosis
Email- [email protected]

P.S we are 30+ members now,
More details: WEBSITE - www.samurai-clan.ucoz.net
Trainings every week,  no proper schedule since  every week people have different priorities..
we have a TS3  :twisted:

we have won many battles as you can see in our clan wars section on the website...
very friendly humurous crowd, atm 30-40 members 

All nationalities are welcome, TotalWar Our King himself suggests all u pros out there take a look at our clan!!!
we have members from UK, Germany, Holland, France,switzerland, Poland,...etc

we have a very balanced fighting style, and we also play daily on public servers to train in teamplay, however its completely optional to all members...
we also have random events where we all go on servers and do tactics like Big big battles or we all go in a public siege server xD...etc.    Join us!  For Honour and Glory"!!!

Latest Banners Update-
http://samurai-clan.ucoz.net/_nw/0/23073794.jpg

No need to create a second thread, there's a Modify post button.

Good luck with the clan though! =)

hehe thnx, just wanted to put it on front page again... thought it be good advertising place..

i actually dont like cake too much, but if i ever have cake, ill surely have tea with it...
thats the last ull hear of the tea cake trip!

back to the Mb trip!

we need cavs, about 2 to 4 good cavs, so that we can include some devastating cav tactics in our battles
i hope all u cavs out there give Joining Samurai a thought...
hope to see you at our door soon!

Back
Top Bottom