SP Sci-Fi Fantasy Warhammer 40k mod: Sabbat Crusade (for warband + help needed)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sabbat world Crusade

180px-St.Sabbat.jpg
In the grim darkness of the future there is only war!

In the year 775.M41 The Sabbat crusade began under Warmaster Slaydo. During this conflict many plants were reclaimed, many regiments formed, and many lives were lost. This mod focuses loosley on the Vernunhive conflict though out its long seige, but there is a twist there will be Space marine's/armour and weapons and perhaps later on some other alien races such as eldar or tau(just dont ask).

Version 1
additions: Power armour
Boltgun
(possibly) Power sword
(possibly) Spacemarine troops

Screenshots
Will come soon!

gaunts-ghosts.jpg

disclamer
This is an unofficial total conversion for Mount and Blade and is in no way endorsed by Games Workshop. Games Workshop reserves the right to destroy this mod and all evidence of its existence at any time. Adeptus Astartes, Battlefleet Gothic, Black Flame, Black Library, the Black Library logo, BL Publishing, Blood Angels, Bloodquest, Blood Bowl, the Blood Bowl logo, The Blood Bowl Spike Device, Cadian, Catachan, the Chaos device, Cityfight, the Chaos logo, Citadel, Citadel Device, City of the Damned, Codex, Daemonhunters, Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Dark Future, the Double-Headed/Imperial Eagle device, 'Eavy Metal, Eldar, Eldar symbol devices, Epic, Eye of Terror, Fanatic, the Fanatic logo, the Fanatic II logo, Fire Warrior, Forge World, Games Workshop, Games Workshop logo, Genestealer, Golden Demon, Gorkamorka, Great Unclean One, the Hammer of Sigmar logo, Horned Rat logo, Inferno, Inquisitor, the Inquisitor logo, the Inquisitor device, Inquisitor:Conspiracies, Keeper of Secrets, Khemri, Khorne, Kroot, Lord of Change, Marauder, Mordheim, the Mordheim logo, Necromunda, Necromunda stencil logo, Necromunda Plate logo, Necron, Nurgle, Ork, Ork skull devices, Sisters of Battle, Skaven, the Skaven symbol devices, Slaanesh, Space Hulk, Space Marine, Space Marine chapters, Space Marine chapter logos, Talisman, Tau, the Tau caste designations, Tomb Kings, Trio of Warriors, Twin Tailed Comet Logo, Tyranid, Tyrannid, Tzeentch, Ultramarines, Warhammer, Warhammer Historical, Warhammer Online, the word and concept of War, Warhammer 40k Device, Warhammer World logo, Warmaster, White Dwarf, the White Dwarf logo, and all associated marks, names, races, race insignia, characters, vehicles, locations illustrations and images from the Blood Bowl game, the Warhammer world, the Talisaman world, and the Warhammer 40,000 universe are either ®, TM and/or © Copyright Games Workshop Ltd 2000-2010, variably registered in the UK and other countries around the world. All Rights Reserved. Used without permission.

Recources with thanks to Higlander of the Modforum who has generously allowed me to use his armours and weapons.

This mod will be started in the easter, but any comments, suggestions or offers of help are welcomed.

FOR THE EMPEROR!

Hm, are you going to do it for Multiplayer? If so you don't really need alot of scripting experience.

Anyways, good luck, hope you are more dedicated than the past attempts.

In the end hopefully, I was going to aim at a tanith cityfight oreintated theme at the once ive got all the models and the basic mod sorted out, but any help would be welcomed.

Been waiting long for Warhammer 40k mod for M&B and here it is. Cant wait untill it will be out ^^

Reykjavikdragon said:
yeah i know :sad: but im doing this one for the DofE(learning how to script) and im starting off small. But thanks for the good luck.

wow i could do scripting for my DoE, that sounds way better than the youth leadership stuff i am doing atm  :???:

wish i had more time for this tuff though

i am gonna make sure you dont put more than an hour a week in that little gold book of yours  :wink:

edit:althought i have been told not to i am just gonna comment on how awsome warpspiders would be teleport behind the enemy then throw a watchamacallit grenade at them and watch them being dragged into the warp before teleporting away

Reykjavikdragon said:
In the end hopefully, I was going to aim at a tanith cityfight oreintated theme at the once ive got all the models and the basic mod sorted out, but any help would be welcomed.

MP COOP ?
Say Tanith has to defend the city whilst falling back from an ever increasing horde of cultists and their awesome tanks?

until the thousand sons arrive and it all gets too much

Who wants to join my war coven?

either that or il turn you into a ruhbric :cool:

sammac said:
until the thousand sons arrive and it all gets too much

Who wants to join my war coven?

either that or il turn you into a ruhbric :cool:
Agreed  :grin:
Any one willing to give me a few pointers with the scrypting?

when is the thread gonna be "finalised"?

edit: do you guys know if you have any chance of geting materials from the previous wh 40k attempts

I think Quail had the models from the last WH40K mod attempt, we didn't get far, but I think he'll give em out to the one who asks or something.

Kazzan said:
I think Quail had the models from the last WH40K mod attempt, we didn't get far, but I think he'll give em out to the one who asks or something.

I have a crap load of IG and some Tau models. He's asked if he could use them, which I said yes, but he never got back with me.

Plus I almost had a beta release done. I just needed someone to manual rig the tau armor, since the auto-rigger was failing it. Otherwise it was playable. I got burned out, and wanted to continue Moonstone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom