Imperium Romanum (Brytenwalda Submod)OLDTHREAD

Users who are viewing this thread

cerumen said:
Every time I'm in battle the game crashes, I can play the battle for about 5 minutes.

either its ur memory problem or something else

have u tried to reduce the graphic?

Hinkel84 said:
How can you keep your formation?
My guys arent charging in rank or shieldwall formation and they break ranks every time.

Beisdes that, they dont hold their fire, when I said that. I would like to let the enemy get close, before they use their pilum.. but that doesnt work :sad:

When your men are say in square or rank formation (Infantry formation) hold fire doesn't work its not a problem with this mod , I don't use formations like line , rank , square or cavalry formation they are all buggy instead tell your men via f1-f5 keys to stand closer that formation is the best. Its also good if you have multiple Cohorts in that case separate every cohort into a group (I prefer to call them Cohor I,II,III...) at the start of battle tell your men via f1-f5 keys to "stand closer" 3 times then via backspace menu command them independently 2 Cohors advance 2 Cohors provide support on the Flank 1 in reserve and so on Works pretty well for me I can take on Barbarians when outnumbered 5:1 and still win just by using superior tactics. Yes when you tell your men to charge they break any formation they are in, unless you have no formation and just have them "stand closer".

cerumen said:
Every time I'm in battle the game crashes, I can play the battle for about 5 minutes.

Maybe I'll reduce the quality of equipment textures a bit that causes crashes or you can turn the graphics down especially unit textures.

I can Run crysis 2 on highest setting but not mount and blade ? I lowered some settings but it still crashes, and its totally random when I get the CTD.

I really like this mod but can't play knowing that it might crash at any second.

cerumen said:
I can Run crysis 2 on highest setting but not mount and blade ? I lowered some settings but it still crashes, and its totally random when I get the CTD.

I really like this mod but can't play knowing that it might crash at any second.

have you tried without putting in the Polish Landscape? I know once I didn't include that into it it started working or maybe you had it installed wrong?

cerumen said:

If it crashes its your computer I had total of 0 crashes in 1.8 and 1.9 with max settings. Or you did not install something correctly Polished landscapes causes crashes for alot of people so remove that if you have it installed.

I just downloaded the latest brytenwlada and then replaced the files with those from Imperium Romanum 1.9

I don't have this game at my program files but in the steam folder, but it can't crash becase of that ?

cerumen said:
I just downloaded the latest brytenwlada and then replaced the files with those from Imperium Romanum 1.9

I don't have this game at my program files but in the steam folder, but it can't crash becase of that ?

Yes steam is the problem , re invalidate your game cache after you install , that might help.

Vympel said:
Hinkel84 said:
My guys arent charging in rank or shieldwall formation and they break ranks every time.

Beisdes that, they dont hold their fire, when I said that. I would like to let the enemy get close, before they use their pilum.. but that doesnt work :sad:

When your men are say in square or rank formation (Infantry formation) hold fire doesn't work its not a problem with this mod , I don't use formations like line , rank , square or cavalry formation they are all buggy instead tell your men via f1-f5 keys to stand closer that formation is the best. Its also good if you have multiple Cohorts in that case separate every cohort into a group (I prefer to call them Cohor I,II,III...) at the start of battle tell your men via f1-f5 keys to "stand closer" 3 times then via backspace menu command them independently 2 Cohors advance 2 Cohors provide support on the Flank 1 in reserve and so on Works pretty well for me I can take on Barbarians when outnumbered 5:1 and still win just by using superior tactics. Yes when you tell your men to charge they break any formation they are in, unless you have no formation and just have them "stand closer".

thank you verys much,

but how can you devide your 100 same starting troops in different cohors? You can just choose Infantry, Archer, Cavalry troop type for all 100 of them.. :wink:

Hinkel84 said:
Vympel said:
Hinkel84 said:

thank you verys much,

but how can you devide your 100 same starting troops in different cohors? You can just choose Infantry, Archer, Cavalry troop type for all 100 of them.. :wink:

Well you start with one cohort but you can train more later, thats kind of the point. You start as a lower rank cohort commander and eventually build an army  , I use 6 different Cohorts at the moment 50 men each battle size 600 its pretty nice :mrgreen: I can actually give the player 5 different cohorts at the start but I thought it would be too much and too easy.Oh and one more thing since your troops automatically go into formation at the start of battle press f4,f8 first to disassemble the formation then use f1-f5 keys , I want too remove formations all together actually unless they are fixed and are less buggy .

cerumen said:
How do I re invalidate my game ?

Right click on the game in steam go to properties then click on local files tab then click verify integrity of the game cache.

Each time i want to start a new game, the game freeze and crash.

How I installed:
1. Install brytenwalda 1.332
2. Install the ImperiumRomanum PL1.9.rar
3. Unzip the rar
4. Copy and paste the files in the Brytenwalda map.

What am i doing wrong ?

Geranigus said:

How I installed:
2. Install the ImperiumRomanum PL1.9.rar NO
3. Unzip the rar

What am i doing wrong ?

You have steam ?

Mine crashes in battle tried high and low settings, with and wihtout polisehd landscapes and I have revalidated my game, so why dear god why !

Get CTD In open battles, none in sieges so far.

Vympel said:
Geranigus said:

How I installed:
2. Install the ImperiumRomanum PL1.9.rar YES
3. Unzip the rar

What am i doing wrong ?

You have steam ?

Yes

Geranigus said:
Vympel said:
Geranigus said:

How I installed:
2. Install the ImperiumRomanum PL1.9.rar YES
3. Unzip the rar

What am i doing wrong ?

You have steam ?

Yes

Re invalidate game cache through steam after you install the mod. Enable load textures on demand. I don't know why so many people crash I have to test it a bit more and see if I crash its open beta after all I expected to have bugs but not crashes.

Back
Top Bottom