Imperium Romanum (Brytenwalda Submod)OLDTHREAD

Users who are viewing this thread

like the above said even in elite ranked they have problem for asaulting sieges, I havent tried for siege def

when I just realised that, I become like one of the Roman who just faced defeat

Varius, please bring back my army (I dun rememebr who said that, he said something like plz return my army)

I dun like use manual save ='(

God someone finally realized besides me. I once said let me just try this and see how strong romans are (I cheated of course to test something) I raised like an army of maybe 200 centurions. Then i went to conquer a big city (400+ soldiers?) . Well i'll only say that even if they're elite infantry, they killed most of them. Romans are tough if you find them on battlefield, and you don't want to find them defending. But if you're Roman and want to conquer, Sir you're ****ed.

xGessx said:
God someone finally realized besides me. I once said let me just try this and see how strong romans are (I cheated of course to test something) I raised like an army of maybe 200 centurions. Then i went to conquer a big city (400+ soldiers?) . Well i'll only say that even if they're elite infantry, they killed most of them. Romans are tough if you find them on battlefield, and you don't want to find them defending. But if you're Roman and want to conquer, Sir you're ****ed.

Maybe its because most Britons use throwing weapons its hard to take castles , cities I need to play 1.9 and see how it goes.

In fact, I tried to take one of the castles owned by the Silures which happened to be the one where you enter the courtyard and have to climb up a ramp on the inside. Needless to say my men and I were slaughtered by a horde of axe and arrows.

First this is a great sub-mod ...
I have a question...when i am fighting and kill one the its says to screen with red letters error , and something like "1804 at line 5" can anyone help me to correct this?

morfeasnikos said:
First this is a great sub-mod ...
I have a question...when i am fighting and kill one the its says to screen with red letters error , and something like "1804 at line 5" can anyone help me to correct this?

Do you get that error often ? and who do you kill when you get the error?

DimondLight said:
In fact, I tried to take one of the castles owned by the Silures which happened to be the one where you enter the courtyard and have to climb up a ramp on the inside. Needless to say my men and I were slaughtered by a horde of axe and arrows.

Too bad we can't form testuedo :sad:

I like this mod, and the idea behind it.
It's really nice, great work!!

But one thing, i find extremely annoying.
- Every single word is 'Capslocked'. I dunno, if it's something that's wrong with my installation etc.

Well immediately starting the game, the selections for character background are all a jumble of letters and numbers and I get an error. After choosing randomly and going on, at the beginning when you have to kill the bandit the only thing you can do is talk to him and he says "Surrender or die" but you can't attack. The soldiers with you are the same.

EDIT: Something went wrong, whenever I enter a village it automatically selects forcible recruitment. Also I don't know whether this is intentional, but Cantwaraburh is a castle and not a town.

EDIT2: In fact, all of the towns are indeed, castles.

DimondLight said:
Well immediately starting the game, the selections for character background are all a jumble of letters and numbers and I get an error. After choosing randomly and going on, at the beginning when you have to kill the bandit the only thing you can do is talk to him and he says "Surrender or die" but you can't attack. The soldiers with you are the same.

EDIT: Something went wrong, whenever I enter a village it automatically selects forcible recruitment. Also I don't know whether this is intentional, but Cantwaraburh is a castle and not a town.

EDIT2: In fact, all of the towns are indeed, castles.

Your not installing something correctly this mod goes on top of Brytenwalda 133.Install clean Brytenwalda 133 then install 1.9 on top of it.

Hi I seem to be getting CTD when I after killing the guy at start or when selecting which city to start at.

I have removed Brytenwalda and installed it again to make it clean and copied over 1.9

any suggestions on what I may be doing wrong?

SKnight said:
Hi I seem to be getting CTD when I after killing the guy at start or when selecting which city to start at.

I have removed Brytenwalda and installed it again to make it clean and copied over 1.9

any suggestions on what I may be doing wrong?

Do you have "load textures on demand" clicked in options? If you do a clean install on top of Brytenwalda 133 you shouldn't have any crashes that's how I installed just now and no crashes for me anywhere. I'll download my file and install that to check if its corrupt but I doubt it . Bushes file missing ? Are you using Polished landscapes version? 60 people downloaded 1.9 so far lets see how many have crashes because I did not crash yet .

thxs for the reply Vympel...

It is working for me now and haven a blast playing.

I reinstalled everything and when I moved over 1.9 i left out the Polished Landscapes so I think I was probably doing something wrong with that?

At the moment I do have a gameplay question which regards rest for my troops and that is how? I tried sleeping in town, making a fort, and waiting for some time but it still wont go down on the there Morale standing with me.  :sad:

SKnight said:
thxs for the reply Vympel...

It is working for me now and haven a blast playing.

I reinstalled everything and when I moved over 1.9 i left out the Polished Landscapes so I think I was probably doing something wrong with that?

At the moment I do have a gameplay question which regards rest for my troops and that is how? I tried sleeping in town, making a fort, and waiting for some time but it still wont go down on the there Morale standing with me.  :sad:

Yuo need to kill stuff to keep morale up or change in the mod options so sleeping is not required for high morale "mod options " are in campaign menu.

How can you keep your formation?
My guys arent charging in rank or shieldwall formation and they break ranks every time.

Beisdes that, they dont hold their fire, when I said that. I would like to let the enemy get close, before they use their pilum.. but that doesnt work :sad:

Back
Top Bottom