Imperium Romanum (Brytenwalda Submod)OLDTHREAD

Users who are viewing this thread

wow really in depth mod  :mrgreen:. did you guys add freelancer? i started and tried to join an army but there was no option to do so so i was like  :evil: ... also i dont like how you changed the names of stuff, im srry but i dont speak latin maybe keep the names but put in (M.Inf) or something like that at the end. In short, its a freaking awesome mod that will will keep you coming back and your development team looks really active and your mod is freaking awesome(did i say that already :wink:?) imperium romanum is perfect except for the 2 minor things i said above.

Uhtred Ragnarson said:
thanks! downloading now.
hey i been playing this game long time but when i just started agian everytime i go into a fight its crashed an its said the timerun is acting unnormly sud i delete the game an download it agian ?

Can someone help me i can't find where to download it, plus when I do download it from the nexus i get a completely different game.

Help!! haha  :smile: this is the coolest mod ever, but F4 on my laptop doesn't seem to work in game, so I cant access formations? is there any way to change this?? I was really looking forward to using shield wall etc haha, Thanks

In my opinion, a brilliant mod! :smile:

So far, the best experience i had when it comes to Modules for Warband. A masterpiece. I didn't like Brytenwalda that much, but this... this is amazing. After a few hours of gameplay i decided to make my own little fort. It was a pain in the ........ to get all the soldiers and mercenaries ready to put into the garrison, but overall i did it, and now i have a safe place to stay and defend against the Celtic hordes :smile: .

I haven't noticed any bugs so far, except little grammar mistakes (mostly just missing letters, but it's probably a problem in my game... probably).

Overall, a nice mod. I keep comin' back to it... ! :smile:

bro i need you help when i start the mod the game crash after 3 or 5 min that problem says:
Runtime Error!

Program: C:\Games\Mount&blade Warband\mb_warband.exe

This application has Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.

Plase contact application's support team for  more information

i like the mood plsss help me :sad:

Awesome mod! Please don't let it die and if it is dead perhaps pick it up and polish the bugs?
For example, when I start a kingdom I can't hire a chancellor. He comes to my court and when I talk to him he says "it's been an honor working for you" and doesn't give me any of my kingdom management options.
Other than that amazing!
If you guys have the willpower and time, might I suggest making a roman mod with this level of awesome graphics and features-but for all of Europe? For example, a scenario mod about Marcus Aurelius' Marcomannic wars? I'd love to see all of the major (and not-so major) powers of the day in a huge war against Rome. Sort of like survival mode but with kingdoms.
Imagine of like Docm30's L'Aigle mod, but with Romans! would it not truly be the best mod EVER?

PS: I realized that if Rome was attacked on all fronts and was using Warband's army ai, they'd be crushed quickly because they wouldn't be able to decide which city to defend. What would work though is if you split the empire into zones of control ruled by a legion, like in this mod. That is actually rather accurate, as Marcus gave provincial governors and generals very great amounts of power over their areas. Some of his advisers said it was dangerous but I think it helped save the Empire.

Back
Top Bottom