Imperium Romanum (Brytenwalda Submod)OLDTHREAD

Users who are viewing this thread

Thanks for the heads up Lavandia, but right now I don't think that's the case. I haven't got a crash on any other game so far.

I managed to take this screnshot last time I got a crash:

waew.jpg

Don't think it's very usefull though...

Random_Norman said:
Thanks for the heads up Lavandia, but right now I don't think that's the case. I haven't got a crash on any other game so far.

I managed to take this screnshot last time I got a crash:

waew.jpg

Don't think it's very usefull though...

You need to post your RGL log.

I have tried this, its Magnifico, I say it no longer Beta for me

UNLEASH HELL!!, ur mod make me missed RTW a lot lol

Did u put Unleash hell battlecry? I highly reccomend that!!

Any chance of a version of this with alternative item stats more in line with Native (item mod version for Brytenwalda does NOT work with Roma)?  I find weapons are far too sluggish and feel a bit like fighting while immersed in honey.

The mod is great, thanks for hard work.

12oz Jesus said:
Any chance of a version of this with alternative item stats more in line with Native (item mod version for Brytenwalda does NOT work with Roma)?  I find weapons are far too sluggish and feel a bit like fighting while immersed in honey.

Yes its possible , but i am not doing it just for you if more people speak out about this maybe . Do you mean weapons are too slow ? You do realize the higher your weapon skill is the faster you swing right?

12oz Jesus said:

I like this idea

I don't know why, but i find the romans way too weak... I'm paying 250 everytime i want to train a Legio Augustus or Hispana or w/e it's called and they get killed easily even if they're better equipped and better trained than those ____ barbarians.
The mod is great anyways.

xGessx said:
I don't know why, but i find the romans way too weak... I'm paying 250 everytime i want to train a Legio Augustus or Hispana or w/e it's called and they get killed easily even if they're better equipped and better trained than those ____ barbarians.
The mod is great anyways.

To weak? I have the opinion, that my legionaries are invulnarable. I had dozens of fights and non of my men ever died? It seems that the enemy isnt attacking them, they just run into my soldiers and get slayed?!

I would say reduce their hp a little  or weapon range is enough, Roman tactic is pretty much counter-attack than attacking more right?

Roman army pretty good at defending, if he doing like Leeroy, stuff Roman army pretty slaughtered (which make me do more strategy after I realise what Roman good for)
I like ur new system, where measure the army pretty much, still the ranged unit I wish to see more

I don't know, but in my opinion YOU SHOULDN'T make Romans weaker. They ****ing OWN me when I'm trying to conquer a city or something. I haven't tried on defense .
But no, even my goddamn centurions get slaughtered easily. Any suggestions? It's 1 out of 2, I'm bad(Which most of you will agree with lol) Or Romans are weak(Attacking castles i would say).

And no, when I'm in battle without all those ____ throwing axes at me, my cavalry pretty much slaughters them before they can throw an axe. But damn, as i said before, I go to a city with 331 soldiers, NONE of them is a recruit , all of them are either Augustus or Hispana (Legio) or Above like Centurions etc, and they get killed.

Plus, there are 1000+ barbarian armies running rampant in my game, if my soldiers were weaker I'd stand absolutely no chance.

+++++++++++++ At the guy above. If you make Romans weaker you'll be making the biggest mistake , because like he says everything is infested with those... you know what. I just hate barbarians.

Oh, btw, can i make my own Imperium Romanum signature (to show my motivation for you lol)

xGessx said:
+++++++++++++ At the guy above. If you make Romans weaker you'll be making the biggest mistake , because like he says everything is infested with those... you know what. I just hate barbarians.

Oh, btw, can i make my own Imperium Romanum signature (to show my motivation for you lol)

Sure.

Lolz, finished the Signature i hope y'all like it =D. I added link to this page so people would come here if they clicked it.
If anyone wants it tell me and i'll send it to you.

This looks great, I've got a few questions if that's alright. I would like to know if you have the option to play as the barbarians, and how you've implemented religion in the game (celtic and roman polytheism). I'm very interested in the old celtic religions and peoples, I've not tried the mod yet but I will try it tonight. Good luck with the mod!

Sorkenlol said:
This looks great, I've got a few questions if that's alright. I would like to know if you have the option to play as the barbarians, and how you've implemented religion in the game (celtic and roman polytheism). I'm very interested in the old celtic religions and peoples, I've not tried the mod yet but I will try it tonight. Good luck with the mod!
You can play as the barbarians in both this Sub Mod and Brytenwalda(Personally i say they suck, but it's my opinion because i hate mindless bastards lol). And i think there's Celtic Polytheism, but not Roman Polytheism, only Roman Christianity. And you should really , REALLY try the mod.

at the moment the romans are tougher but fewer in number

i find it almost impossibly hard to beat them in sieges if they have say around 100 decent roman troops (while playing for brigantes - unless a spy poisons the well successfully)

but thats fine - tough is good

some tweaking is OK but i wouldnt change the balance too much (romans are advancing slowly)

Back
Top Bottom