SP Antiquity [WB] Shadows in the Desert - An Ancient Middle East Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Karakurt said:
This mod could be one of the great mods, I don't understand why nobody wouldn't play it... It historical and antique. How many antique mods are there ?

The mod is pre-antique, so it wouldn't help in that recard anyway.

The message is pretty clear. I'm sad because the mod it's not going to be released and, even better, the developer is not going to release the awesome assets. I suggested to make it OSP so that anyone willing to continue the work can do it, but he does not listen...  :???:

well some ppl just can't get
mod is missing a coder so it cant continue
if the mod will be released as osp then yea some crazy kids will come up take the resources add a singe code line and release it as them own
the result will be one more bored mod between thousand others
if someone serious will want to see this mod released they can jon the team and do the work...

rgcotl said:
well some ppl just can't get
mod is missing a coder so it cant continue
if the mod will be released as osp then yea some crazy kids will come up take the resources add a singe code line and release it as them own
the result will be one more bored mod between thousand others
if someone serious will want to see this mod released they can jon the team and do the work...

There's been a decent amount of offers to help code for it. Not to mention, how many unfinished mods out there that have released their assets as OSP resources had what you've said would happen to this if it's released in that state? As far as I'm aware, there have been none where people just make a single line and claim the mod as their own. And when something like asset theft/claiming resources as yours does happen, it's called out pretty quickly.

sorry to say that,but i was working with two high skilled guys on this ,DrTomas ,the guy who made 1257ad with me and Sahran,both left and i just loose interest to work on this with someone else,there was only one serious help offer and that was from Cozur.All you guys that rant here about the mod not beeing finished,really dont know how hard is to make a good mod
btw..mod is not dead,i will try to mod bannerlord.i dont see why i should release my work as an osp.i got thousand assets made,the assests showed here are just tip of the iceberg

I'm not going to say I know how hard it is to make a good mod, because I don't. But I do know that it isn't an easy process to do alone after trying my own hand at modding, and I was only making changes to native, not a total conversion.

However, I don't think that's the issue here with people. I think it's more frustration at the fact that this is such an underrepresented time period (both when it comes to mods and video games) that a lot of people are interested in, and that there's been no word for about a year. At least now we know that it's not dead.

kuauik said:
i dont see why i should release my work as an osp.i got thousand assets made,the assests showed here are just tip of the iceberg

I can say that I would certainly use some of the assets shown in this mod if you would release it; judging from the screenshots. It's totally your decision, but I'm just saying you shouldn't worry about it not being used. :smile:

kuauik said:
sorry to say that,but i was working with two high skilled guys on this ,DrTomas ,the guy who made 1257ad with me and Sahran,both left and i just loose interest to work on this with someone else,there was only one serious help offer and that was from Cozur.All you guys that rant here about the mod not beeing finished,really dont know how hard is to make a good mod
btw..mod is not dead,i will try to mod bannerlord.i dont see why i should release my work as an osp.i got thousand assets made,the assests showed here are just tip of the iceberg

Incredibly happy to hear there is hope for this mod in the future!

Back
Top Bottom