armenian_warrior_70_bc_200_ad_by_armanavakan-d670rap_zpsdf691a9f.jpg

015.jpg

006.jpg

001.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

Revan Shan said:
Fuking awesome. Waiting for it.

I've been waiting a lot to command egyptian formations.

I just hope you do some good research and give each their actual characteristics and representative trees. Including charriots, which were the most important unit of that time.

Assyrians and Egyptians both had charriots, but the first ones mastered in infantry, while the others did in archery.

kadesh.jpg

Thank you Brother for This Great Photography i Really Loved It Thank you «3

Hey Guys i wish the Best Luck For you Guys WIth THis Mod i Hope The Release Date Will Be Soon :smile: and Good Luck with the charriots We Have to Search For Another Mods that have charriots Then we can Take it to that good mod :smile:

Hey there May i Suggest Please to add the Following Troops to The Egyptian Troops tree Please Watch this videos sorry its an Arabic But You Will Like the Unit Looks :smile: and the weapon of the Egyptian Amazing :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibw0cPJ1cb8

Here is It i Hope my Internet was Better i would have Reupload it :sad:

Yeah, you're right, I have just took a look at kuauik's post about this. To me it's the most likely to happen.

But if kuauik has not decided it yet, let's wait his answer. Sorry in advance if I was wrong  :???:

I Dont think So Because Bannerlord itself hes not been released yet how the Mod gonna be for it we have to Do the mod for warband then when Bannerlord Comes out We can make another good mod Bannerlord May Contains To Much Better Things then Warband
i hope so :smile:

mrbasso said:
I Dont think So Because Bannerlord itself hes not been released yet how the Mod gonna be for it we have to Do the mod for warband then when Bannerlord Comes out We can make another good mod Bannerlord May Contains To Much Better Things then Warband

You can create new items, armors...etc in advance and once the game is released port them for your mod. For many games mods start right when the game comes out because the mod devs have already worked on some things

Harada said:
mrbasso said:

You can create new items, armors...etc in advance and once the game is released port them for your mod. For many games mods start right when the game comes out because the mod devs have already worked on some things
You cannot create new armours as you do not know what bannerlords skeleton will be like, you do not know what the resting pose will be nor will you know the scale, it is likely that any armours created for warband will need editing before they can be put straight into bannerlord. Hopefully bannerlord will feature a very different resting pose to warbands.

I suppose you could create weapons but then again you dont know what the poly limits will be in bannerlord

all We have to do is waiting for this Great Mod to Be Released we're really Looking forward for it i Wish The Units of Egyptian Like That Video Linked Up in my Previous Post and The Weapon as well

We made most of the Egyptian weapon and shields in that video, the helmets at 1:45 look like their roman helmets. I do not know if Kuauik would want the jackal helmets

This is Hittite sword, I made the model and Kuauik textured it
lKtuHu8.jpg

mrbasso said:
all We have to do is waiting for this Great Mod to Be Released we're really Looking forward for it :smile:

i Wish The Units of Egyptian Like That Videe Linked UP in my Previous Post and The Weapon as well :smile:

Remove the gum stuck to your caps lock button, please.

Back
Top Bottom