Nordous' Sceners Guild

Users who are viewing this thread

xPearse said:
Comrade Temuzu said:
How much stuff is there in the scene?

Well heres how many different things there are in it so far, 71 in total ranging from items from item kinds to sceneprops. Anything wrong there.

No that ashuldnt happen i use 100-150 scene props items flora in a scene and there's no problem.

Well i did start setting more props and such out, but I can set stuff out when the camera is still but sometimes when I try to move and set stuff out it crashes. Before I got to set more props out I loaded the game and went to edit mode and tried to set more stuff out it just crashed for about the next 10 trys but I can kinda still do what I need to do. The edit mode is probably just buggy.

Anyone here who knows the spawns for capture the flag in multiplayer? In Archers thread there are only given the spawns for team 1...

Hi can someone send me a list with the props which dont appear in regular scenes but they apear in siege scenes

Hello guys, when i was mapping ,(Mount&Musket)  i came at the next Problem.

paintinglk.jpg

When i put the Edit Mode on Click on "Ground Color Paint" i won't get anything else then this. While several players are telling me that i should be enable with this to change the terrain ground color slightly. 

Is this a error in my game? or did i disable it somehow? how can i fix this? 

I hope you guys can help me.

Gokiller

I guess you are using a laptop - the same thing happens everytime to me (highest resolution i can make is 1367x780) --> For some odd reasons the Edit Window doesnt resize and the color-chooser is out of your reach...
There is no way to fix this with M&B.
Instead you need to use some software wich virtually expands your desktop.
Personally i use the following: http://download.fyxm.net/SDesk-55547.html
Its a program which expands you Windows Desktop to virtually up to 32.000 x 32.000 pixel. - Its the only way for me i could effectively use the Color Chooser in Edit Mode.... Hope this helps

Edit: Mhh seems most links for downloads of this software are broken, which is a shame cause this is really a damn nice freeware.
However i found a link which have still a working download for this: http://marmro.homeip.net/Description/sdesk_1.66s.zip.html

:grin: np, incase you have problems with setting this up (mostly about how to use and config it) - send me a pm... once its setted up properly its really easy to use and i totally love it.

With Nordous no longer active, if there are things that need to be added to the intro posts here shoot me a PM with the content and I can make that happen. (Or if there is an active member that it might be more appropriate to run the opening post(s) that could be arranged, too.)

If I ever have the time, I will compile a proper first page. Current one is pretty lacking. But as I said, if I have the time. Ill PM you if I ever get around doing it.

Hi guys, I did learn a lot by this topic. Thanks to all of you who shared their knowledge! I would like to give something back: As I could not find something related to how to change interior scenes' 'background', I got something and I hope it may enrich this topic:
(I posted that along with other stuff here already: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,200478.msg4822583.html#msg4822583)
Castle / Prison interiors:
- if you changed the appearence of a castle or a city you may want or have to change the interior scenes as well. That is done within the scripts.txt. That means you are not changing interior scene props (though you could work with that as well and there are some) but there are several presets you can use. All you have to do is to change the text. F.e.:
scn_castle_16_interior castle_16_interior 1 interior_castle_n bo_interior_castle_n -100.000000 -100.000000 100.000000 100.000000 -100.000000 0
  1  100000
  1  2379

This means as interior preset, castle "n" is used where you can put all scene props like chairs tables etc. inside
If you want to change the castle to castle k, just change the red part of the following line from 'n' into 'k':
scn_castle_16_interior castle_16_interior 1 interior_castle_k bo_interior_castle_k -100.000000 -100.000000 100.000000 100.000000 -100.000000 0
  1  100000
  1  2379
Now I guess you'd like to now what is what? Well - there you go (Beware 25 screenshots!)
List of castle_interiors:
Ignore banners, tables and cups - they are not included  :wink:
castlea.jpg

castleb.jpg

castlect.jpg

castledg.jpg

castlee.jpg

castlef.jpg

castleg.jpg

castlehq.jpg

castlei.jpg

castlej.jpg

castlek.jpg

castlel.jpg

castlem.jpg

castleni.jpg

castleo.jpg

castlept.jpg

castleq.jpg

castlerf.jpg

NO CASTLE S!
castlet.jpg

castleu.jpg

castlevp.jpg

castlew.jpg

castlex.jpg

castley.jpg

castlezh.jpg

There are a few more but I'll leave it with that for now
It is the same with prison interiors.
Just look for the line:
scn_castle_16_prison castle_16_prison 1 interior_prison_a bo_interior_prison_a -100.000000 -100.000000 100.000000 100.000000 -100.000000 0

Well, no prison interiors pictures so far - just try and post  :smile:

Cheers!

quapitty said:
Hi guys, I did learn a lot by this topic. Thanks to all of you who shared their knowledge! I would like to give something back: As I could not find something related to how to change interior scenes' 'background', I got something and I hope it may enrich this topic:
(I posted that along with other stuff here already: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,200478.msg4822583.html#msg4822583)
Castle / Prison interiors:
- if you changed the appearence of a castle or a city you may want or have to change the interior scenes as well. That is done within the scripts.txt. That means you are not changing interior scene props (though you could work with that as well and there are some) but there are several presets you can use. All you have to do is to change the text. F.e.:
scn_castle_16_interior castle_16_interior 1 interior_castle_n bo_interior_castle_n -100.000000 -100.000000 100.000000 100.000000 -100.000000 0
  1  100000
  1  2379

This means as interior preset, castle "n" is used where you can put all scene props like chairs tables etc. inside
If you want to change the castle to castle k, just change the red part of the following line from 'n' into 'k':
scn_castle_16_interior castle_16_interior 1 interior_castle_k bo_interior_castle_k -100.000000 -100.000000 100.000000 100.000000 -100.000000 0
  1  100000
  1  2379
Now I guess you'd like to now what is what? Well - there you go (Beware 25 screenshots!)
List of castle_interiors:
Ignore banners, tables and cups - they are not included  :wink:
castlea.jpg

castleb.jpg

castlect.jpg

castledg.jpg

castlee.jpg

castlef.jpg

castleg.jpg

castlehq.jpg

castlei.jpg

castlej.jpg

castlek.jpg

castlel.jpg

castlem.jpg

castleni.jpg

castleo.jpg

castlept.jpg

castleq.jpg

castlerf.jpg

NO CASTLE S!
castlet.jpg

castleu.jpg

castlevp.jpg

castlew.jpg

castlex.jpg

castley.jpg

castlezh.jpg

There are a few more but I'll leave it with that for now
It is the same with prison interiors.
Just look for the line:
scn_castle_16_prison castle_16_prison 1 interior_prison_a bo_interior_prison_a -100.000000 -100.000000 100.000000 100.000000 -100.000000 0

Well, no prison interiors pictures so far - just try and post  :smile:

Cheers!
That needs to be added to the first post. The compilation of what each interior is; is extremely useful.

Crossbow Joe said:
That needs to be added to the first post. The compilation of what each interior is; is extremely useful.
Done.

This would have been a perfect candidate for a PM
Caba`drin said:
With Nordous no longer active, if there are things that need to be added to the intro posts here shoot me a PM with the content and I can make that happen. (Or if there is an active member that it might be more appropriate to run the opening post(s) that could be arranged, too.)

Back
Top Bottom