Nordous' Sceners Guild

Users who are viewing this thread

Duh said:
Thats my favorite scene! Dont you touch it!

On a sidenote: Did you ever get to test the snow scene with the bridges? It just screams for the AI to fall off and get stuck :grin:
(If you did and it ran smoothly, well then you sir are awsome!)

You know what, mostly they don't fall, but when they push each other down the cliff it's pure joy to watch how they writhe and attempt to climb back. :grin:
Actually it's mostly my imagination. :oops: The AI mesh seem to work with bots, but I have no idea how some armies will act there in an actual ambush.

haha I understand you wanting them to be tough, but in reality (which we are not  ) it would be easier to defend in a plain, while in a forest you'd be caught of guard more easily, like in a movie, all ambushes happen in a forset  , but ya the scene's done, so not sure why I'm "complaining" lol

Maybe I have good news for you, mate, but Cromcrom wishes to have some more variations for these scenes. :grin: Well, I don't feel like doing this in the nearest time, so I've posted all the tutorials required for anyone to make their ideas come true. :wink:

Maybe I have good news for you, mate, but Cromcrom wishes to have some more variations for these scenes. :grin: Well, I don't feel like doing this in the nearest time, so I've posted all the tutorials required for Schmidy to make their ideas come true. :wink:

haha you sly dog you  :lol: clever, unfortunately not anytime soon... with tests next week and trying to create the perfect faction, I'm a little busy lol

schmidy said:
Nordous said:
Ahah :lol: You got me :lol:

Study must be number one priority. :smile: I believe you'll succeed with the tests. :grin:

haha I did lol

thanks mate, I hope they do go well, I sorta need them to

I'd got an exam that could have got me out of my university exactly the week ago. Luckily I passed. :grin:

Nordous said:
schmidy said:
Nordous said:
Ahah :lol: You got me :lol:

Study must be number one priority. :smile: I believe you'll succeed with the tests. :grin:

haha I did lol

thanks mate, I hope they do go well, I sorta need them to

I'd got an exam that could have got me out of my university exactly the week ago. Luckily I passed. :grin:

Congrats mate, I have mid term tests, then still got Exams  :neutral: so got a while to go still lol

You might want to include what is inside the spoilers in my tutorial. Else it does not make much sense.
Eg .
Assuming you have already done this:
(click to show/hide)
I will begin.
They are very nice scenes Nordous. I'll be downloading this mod soon :grin:

Crossbow Joe said:
You might want to include what is inside the spoilers in my tutorial. Else it does not make much sense.
Eg .
Assuming you have already done this:
(click to show/hide)
I will begin.

Oh, you're absolutely right! Thanx. I guess I was too confused when I was making it. :???:

They are very nice scenes Nordous. I'll be downloading this mod soon :grin:

Oh, thank you, my friend! :grin: You'd better wait for the coming release!

Guys, forgive me for the screwed-up tutorial! Now it's fixed and makes sense!

Nordous said:
Announcement!

Can I ask for some feedback all who have played Rigale and engaged in ambushes?

Thanks and have fun! :grin:

From what I have scene... :razz: I love them, it'd be nice to have a few more varieties but otherwise they are awesome

Eh just a question thought you'd know though xb. Adrono are you gonna add some of your epic works here?

@schmidy just using what we have lessen the work you know? ^_^ besides rain gets boring sometimes.

Wu-long said:
Eh just a question thought you'd know though xb. Adrono are you gonna add some of your epic works here?

@schmidy just using what we have lessen the work you know? ^_^ besides rain gets boring sometimes.

I hardly notice when it rains haha, does it snow in battles ? wow I never really take notice, to busy concentraiting in killing my enemy... :razz:

Nord do a few stroms! played early stages of it never kept going PoP new release and etc took my time up while i was betaing it. Also yeah it snows ^_^ play with weather settings to see.

Back
Top Bottom