• provide tech support and mentoring for sceners,
  • collect OSP scenes,
  • allow anyone to post scenes for feedback and discussion,
  • let mod devs to post scene requests and hire sceners for their teams and
  • inspire!

Tutorial section

Fabulous basic tutorial from Crossbow Joe:
Assuming you have already done this:
Start up Mount and Blade and click configure on the start up screen to warband then go to advanced and tick edit mode. Ignore the brackets next to it saying it slows down the game, that only really applies to when your editing.
I will begin.
Setup
- Just to familiarize yourself with it you can edit ruins multiplayer map. So make a copy of native and then run that copy. Go to multiplayer, host a game on the ruins map and just select spectator.
- Okay now you need to follow these two things, it is what you will do every time you scene edit.
1. Simply press "Alt+Enter" to go into windowed mode
2. Press "Ctrl+E" to open up edit mode.

- Well done you are now in the scene edit menu :grin: (The camera will probably spawn you in the corner of the map) just move around with W-A-S-D and click and drag to rotate around. If you see bright red and green squares these are the invisible barriers. The yellow arrows are entry points or "spawn points" the numbers mean different things depending on the scene. Check here for info in them for multiplayer. But leave that for now
- It may be a good idea to drag the menu window to the right side of the screen.
Edit Objects
- Now the menu on the side should be showing you a list of scene props in a scroll box.
- Select arabian_castle_battlement_a for starters.
- Then click the "Add Object" button.
- Now the battlement is ready for placement, just move your cursor around and whilst navigating the scene look for a place to put it. To place an object right click and it will lock in place.
- But of course you need to know these controls:

Hold down:
U: and move the mouse left and right to rotate the item, when you have rotated it to the right angle simply release it.
T: Moves it up and down
X: Rotates on the X-axis
Y: Rotates on the Y-axis
Z: rotates on the Z Axis
R: Reverts it back to its unchanged form
Note: If it is highlighted orange then you have it selected, hold Ctrl and right click to select multiple things.
If you have placed an item and are unhappy with where it has been placed select it again with right click then hold G to move it around again.
- To stop adding objects click the "Add Object" button again.
- Now that you know how to spawn objects have a scroll through the list (it is very long) and see what is in there. If you see something interesting then add it in to see what it is. This way you familiarize yourself with the selection.
Hint: If you have the "Add Object" button selected you can use the up and down keys to scroll through the selection. So you can see each item in front of you.
- If you want to remove a scene prop altogether then right click it and hit delete.
Now you are probably feeling pretty good about your new ability to scene edit but lets look at the rest of the menu.
- Down the bottom you will notice weather controls, ignore those they do not actually edit the weather for the scene it is only for previews.
- Above the scene props selection box there is another box which will probably have Entry point 0 as its first entry. This is a list of added scene props, if you double click on one it will take you to it but be warned it is often known to crash the game. It is best to avoid doing that unless necessary.
- Higher up you will notice boxes which have "Scale" and Pos X (Z and Y) this is the placement information of the selected scene prop, assuming you have one selected. If you don't select something now. In the scale box edit the top number to 2.0 instead of 1.0 and see how the selected scene prop stretches in a direction. This way you can make things bigger than originally made. It can really help if a door does not quite fit the opening for example. - Ignore the "Var No:" to be honest I don't know what it does.
Good luck

Some useful addition:
Crossbow Joe said:
Scene editing is not exactly stable. It is known to crash, I get freezes all the time and if it freezes then just be glad it has not crashed. It is normal. But you are editing the scene to the mod but the scene is saved in scene_obj folder of the mod. If you edited the ruins map for example go into Scene Obj folder and search for "scn_multi_scene_1", and that is your edited scene.
Unfotunately not all the scene information is saved there, the terrain is saved somewhere else.
In scenes.txt of the mod search for multi_scene_1

scn_multi_scene_1 multi_scene_1 256 none none 0.000000 0.000000 100.000000 100.000000 -100.000000 0x000000013003d7e30005053f00003b4e0000146300006e84
outer_terrain_beach

the bolded bit is the terrain code, I need that information to put your map in game.
So if you wanted to give somebody the edited ruins map for example you would send him the "scn_multi_scene_1" and the numbers highlighted.
The rest is up to him to add it in

Scening - a definitive guide by Veledentella, a very detailed tutorial

Arch3r's comprehensive scening overview (with multiplayer entrypoints)

Entry points (only single player) and general rehersal by Jubal

Madoc's Adding custom maps w/ auto-download tutorial

Turanien's advanced Creating a Multiplayer Map - (From Script to Hosting) (may be outdated!)

Basic Guide On Mapping (Scene Making) In Napoleonic Wars

Scene making video tutorial by Randall Hiner

FAQ

Remember that if you have read at least the first tutorials you will most likely not have these questions. But here's the FAQ to make sure everything goes smooth:

Q:How do I enter the editor?
Start up Mount and Blade and click configure on the start up screen to warband then go to advanced and tick edit mode. Ignore the brackets next to it saying it slows down the game, that only really applies to when your editing.
Go to ANY scene.
1. Simply press "Alt+Enter" to go into windowed mode
2. Press "Ctrl+E" to open up edit mode.
Hint: host multiplayer maps for quick access.

Q:How to add objects?
The menu on the side should be showing you a list of scene props in a scroll box.
Select any entry and click the "Add Object" button.

Q:What are the controls to move objects?
Hold down:
U: and move the mouse left and right to rotate the item, when you have rotated it to the right angle simply release it.
T: Moves it up and down
X: Rotates on the X-axis
Y: Rotates on the Y-axis
Z: rotates on the Z Axis
R: Reverts it back to its unchanged form
Note: If it is highlighted orange then you have it selected, hold Ctrl and right click to select multiple things.
If you have placed an item and are unhappy with where it has been placed select it again with right click then hold G to move it around again.

Q:How to move around the scene faster?
Double tap the direction key.
Hint: you can choose any troop instead of spectrator in MP. Just drive your character closer to the place you are going to work in and the camera will be appearing right above him when you will enter the edit mode.

Q:Why do the shadows of deleted objects stay/the grass remains floating in the air after lowering the terrain?
To render all these things you must restart the map - press 'tab' to exit or exit to the administrator's panel in MP.

Q:How to undo things?
Be careful, because there is no undo. You have to return all the desired things manually if you managed to ruin something.

Q:Why doesn't grass 'grow' again automaticaly on the terrain that I have modifyed/where can I find the most common native grass texture which is not 'turf'?
The middle mouse button (wheel) erases all textures leaving this very basic 'grass' which also has the grass automatically rendered on it.

Q:There are (I've accidentaly made) some (black) stains that I can't get rid of.
Open the 'Ground color paint' menu, set the controller in the bottom of the box to the right (if it's not there allready) and brush the stain holding right mouse button.

Q:How to make water?
Just lower the terrain below certain point.
Hint:I realy suggest you not messing with any water scene props.

Q:How do I save the scene?
The only way to save the scene is to press the 'close' button and accept changes.

Q:Where can I find my scene?
The scene consists of an .sco object wich is stored in scene_obj folder of the mod. If you edited the ruins map for example go into Scene Obj folder and search for "scn_multi_scene_1", and that is your edited scene. The terrain is saved somewhere else.
In scenes.txt of the mod search for multi_scene_1

scn_multi_scene_1 multi_scene_1 256 none none 0.000000 0.000000 100.000000 100.000000 -100.000000 0x000000013003d7e30005053f00003b4e0000146300006e84
outer_terrain_beach

The bolded bit is the terrain code, one needs that information to put your map in game.
So if you wanted to give somebody the edited ruins map for example you would send him the "scn_multi_scene_1" and the numbers highlighted.
The rest is up to him to add it in.
HintIf you have troubles finding your scene try sorting the files by the 'last modifyed' date in your scene_obj folder.

Q:I play with weather controlls but the effect doesn't stay.
Yes, this is a preview function. The weather is coded somewhere else.

Q: How do I code weather with the module system?
Abhuva said:
Basic principles of using weather in scenes

We have different things to change the overall weather situation in a scene:
- set_fog_distance
- set_rain
- scene_set_day_time
- set_global_cloud_amount

(set_rain,<rain-type>,<rain-strenght>),
set_rain needs to be always called before a mission gets started and cant be changed during a mission.
Rain type will determine wether its snow or rain (2 for snow, 1 for rain)
Rain strength will determine how "much" it rains...
A simple example how to use it in a generic trigger would be this:
Code:
abhuva_rain = (ti_before_mission_start,0,0,[],[              
  (store_random_in_range,":rain_yesno",1,101),  ## this will output a random number between 1 and 100
  (try_begin),
         (ge, ":rain_yesno",50),      ## we have a 50% change that it will be raining or not
    (party_get_current_terrain, ":terrain_type", "p_main_party"),
        (store_random_in_range,":rain_strength",1,101),  ## this will output a random number between 1 and 100
    (try_begin),
        (eq, ":terrain_type", rt_snow),
        (set_rain,2,":rain_strength"),
    (else_try),
        (set_rain,1,":rain_strength"),
    (try_end),
  (try_end),
])

(scene_set_day_time,<time of day>),
This is a indirect command, basicly the time of day will determine what type of skybox will be used. We cant choose a specific skybox, the game is hardcoded to choose from the existing ones randomly if they fit specific settings.
scene_set_day_time is pretty straigthforward to use, note that it also needs to be set before the mission starts and cant be changed during a mission:
Code:
(ti_before_mission_start, 0, 0, [],
       [
         (scene_set_day_time, 13),  ## sets time of day to 1 pm
         ]),

Now that we could choose between a night/dawn/day skybox, how can we further specify if its cloudy or not? Here comes the command (set_global_cloud_amount,<strenght>) into play.
The higher the strenght the more likely it is that the game will choose a cloudy version of the skybox. (i am not sure about exact values, this would need extensive testings as its hardcoded and cant be looked at easy)
Code:
       [
         (set_global_cloud_amount, 100),  ## sets cloud amount to very very cloudy
        ]),

Lastly we have set_fog_distance.
(set_fog_distance,<distance>,<color in hex code>),
This is the only command we can dynamical change during a mission.
The distance is distance in meters. Note that anything below 20 is way too foggy imo, something like 550-800 is good for a little bit haze at sunny days, anything over 1500 seems to have nearly no fog/haze at all (its there but barely visible).
The color needs to be coded in the following way:
0xAARRGGBB --> A is alpha value, not used for fog and should be set to FF
--> R,G and B are Red, Green and Blue values of the color.
for example: 0xFF0000FF would be totally blue fog.

Code:
abhu_fog = (0,0,ti_once, [],
[
    (set_fog_distance,50,0xFFB3B3AC),
]

One last example to show this all together: we want a cloudy scene at dawn, with mid-range fog and slightly raining:
Code:
       [
          (scene_set_day_time, 6),
          (set_global_cloud_amount, 100),
          (set_rain,1,30),
        ]),
(0,0,ti_once, [],
[
    (set_fog_distance,250,0xFFB3B3AC),
]
There are also (get_global_cloud_amount) and (get_global_haze_amount) operations to determine how cloudy and foggy it already is.

Q:How do I make the player(s) spawn properly?

Q:I test my scene with bots but they bump in obstacles and stuck.

Q: How do I access Siege Mode to edit a siege scene?
To access siege menu - hit Ctrl + # (or ~) and then enter "cheatmenu" without space. Then enter a castle/town and select "exterior".
Adorno said:
That's simple: Some objects are scripted to only spawn during a siege.
They're labeled something like: script_remove_siege_objects.

It's:
siege ladders 12-14 meters (not 6 & 8 meters)
village fire big
siege tower (and all the objects it consists of, like the wheels and the 'body')
battlefield smoke
all damaged walls (both wood and stone)

And maybe a few others.

So it's important to always test a new scene when it's done.
To access a town's siege mode, you have to select "outside the walls" in town menu and then edit it.

Q: Can I add more walking men/women in towns?
You need the Module System to do this. It's easy:
xenoargh said:
It's fairly easy to script this.

First part: getting more people into the towns. This part's easy- a one line change. Find script_init_town_walkers in module_scripts.

Remove the line that reads: (set_visitor, ":entry_no", ":walker_troop_id"), and replace it with this: (set_visitors,":entry_no", ":walker_troop_id",5),

Here's an example, if you're confused.

Code:
          # script_init_town_walkers
          # Input: none
          # Output: none
          ("init_town_walkers",
            [
              (try_begin),
                (eq, "$town_nighttime", 0),
                (try_for_range, ":walker_no", 0, num_town_walkers),
                  (store_add, ":troop_slot", slot_center_walker_0_troop, ":walker_no"),
                  (party_get_slot, ":walker_troop_id", "$current_town", ":troop_slot"),
                  (gt, ":walker_troop_id", 0),
                  (store_add, ":entry_no", town_walker_entries_start, ":walker_no"),
           (set_visitors,":entry_no", ":walker_troop_id",5),
                (try_end),
              (try_end),
          ]),

Now for the "hard" part: getting those additional people to move around and look vaguely like a crowd. Replace the entire script_set_town_walker_destination with this code. That's it. Now you have a lot more people, and they'll wander around randomly.

Code:
          # script_set_town_walker_destination
          # Input: arg1 = agent_no
          # Output: none
          ("set_town_walker_destination",
            [(store_script_param_1, ":agent_no"),    
            (store_random_in_range, ":rand_dest", 1 ,12),

(try_begin),
                (eq, ":rand_dest", 1),
                (assign, ":target_entry_point", 9),
            (else_try),  
                (eq, ":rand_dest", 2),
                (assign, ":target_entry_point", 10),
            (else_try),  
                (eq, ":rand_dest", 3),
                (assign, ":target_entry_point", 12),  
            (else_try),  
                (eq, ":rand_dest", 4),
                (assign, ":target_entry_point", 32),  
            (else_try),  
                (eq, ":rand_dest", 2),
                (assign, ":target_entry_point", 33),  
            (else_try),  
                (eq, ":rand_dest", 5),
                (assign, ":target_entry_point", 34),  
            (else_try),  
                (eq, ":rand_dest", 6),
                (assign, ":target_entry_point", 35),  
            (else_try),  
                (eq, ":rand_dest", 7),
                (assign, ":target_entry_point", 36),  
            (else_try),  
                (eq, ":rand_dest", 8),
                (assign, ":target_entry_point", 37),  
            (else_try),  
                (eq, ":rand_dest", 9),
                (assign, ":target_entry_point", 38),  
            (else_try),  
                (eq, ":rand_dest", 10),
                (assign, ":target_entry_point", 39),  
            (else_try),  
                (assign, ":target_entry_point", 10),                  
            (try_end),

(try_begin),
                (agent_set_slot, ":agent_no", 0, ":target_entry_point"),
                (entry_point_get_position, pos1, ":target_entry_point"),
                (try_begin),
                  (init_position, pos2),
                  (position_set_y, pos2, 250),
                  (position_transform_position_to_parent, pos1, pos1, pos2),
                (try_end),
                (agent_set_scripted_destination, ":agent_no", pos1, 0),
                (agent_set_speed_limit, ":agent_no", 5),
              (try_end),
          ]),

The number "5" which you added means that there will be 5 people appearing instead of one at an entry point. This is why you have to put an "s" to "visitor" --> "visitors". Note that you can change this number to whichever you want. Be aware that those changes might demand more performance from your PC.

Q: How to make the "door_destructible" object be openable by only one faction?
Try the various castle_e/f_door and castle_e/f_sally_doors. Sally doors can only be opened from one side by either faction, and the non-sally doors can be opened from both sides by only the defenders. Both can be destroyed.

First I want to thank Crossbow Joe who wrote the best tutorial for me personally and was actually the guy that made me to start scening. Thanks, friend. :smile:
Next I want to thank the man once named Cromcrom, whom I owe this very board. He is an extraordinary person and a good friend.
Also I want to thank all the Rigale 'team' and my buddies particularly: Schmidy, Gothy, Lokuul, Duh the wise and fuzzy Belendor. :grin:
Then I want to thank all who have written their gorgeous tutorials and those patient ones who constantly answer our noob questions.
I want to thank all who follow this thread and make it live.
I want to thank the Forum administration and Yoshiboy for their thorough and just work.
I want to thank all modders for their devotion.
I want to thank Taleworlds for such a fabulous engine and their open modding policy.
I want to thank everybody for all the good they do. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Scene exhibition

Selected works from the guild
mb4_zps005b8bd2.jpg

2013-11-04_00087_zps0623d7cb.jpg

Jjmf5wd_zps2609da3f.jpg

isg6uyvjqb5h_zpsaed9709e.jpg

48700_screenshots_2013-04-22_00003_zpse8ba479b.jpg

CAksu_zpsb354533e.jpg

p1vuke9kt27j_zpsea26ba0b.jpg

QdvcF_zps1f425b10.jpg

vOmw7M5_zps92045a65.jpg

rvOSb_zpsccec1f5d.jpg

Forts and outposts project (7 scenes)
Originaly intended for New Elgante mod.
Perhaps my most immature works :roll:

Forest outpost:
mb4s.jpg

mb10n.jpg

mb12.jpg

mb13v.jpg

mb15f.jpg

mb19r.jpg

Forest fort:
mb21.jpg

mb23.jpg

mb24n.jpg

mb26.jpg

mb27z.jpg

Plains outpost:
mb22e.jpg

mb25l.jp

mb29i.jpg

mb30h.jpg

Plains fort:
mb6t.jpg

mb7y.jpg

mb8.jpg

mb9i.jpg

mb10x.jpg

mb11s.jpg

Snow outpost:
mb17w.jpg

mb18.jpg

mb20h.jpg

mb19v.jpg

mb21e.jpg

Snow fort:
mb23.jpg

mb24s.jpg

mb25i.jpg

mb26h.jpg

mb27.jpg

mb28c.jpg

mb29s.jpg

mb30o.jpg

Snow forest outpost:
mb13fr.jpg

mb14q.jpg

mb15l.jpg

mb16.jpg

Download:
http://letitbit.net/download/19640.16a677e4aafa26321b66c8085044/Forts_and_outposts.rar.html

Ambush scenes project (7 scenes)
Originaly intended for Rigale mod.

Plains ambush:
mb4vd.jpg

Forest ambush:
mb1s.jpg

Steppe ambush:
mb5im.jpg

Steppe forest ambush:
mb2qd.jpg

Snow ambush:
mb8y.jpg

Snow forest ambush:
mb6q.jpg

Desert ambush:
mb3z.jpg

Ignore the incorrect outer terrain.

Download:
http://letitbit.net/download/56746.558549cd13a36102d20ed9caa990/Ambush.rar.html

OSP multiplayer maps (4 scenes)

Ring of Stones:
mb44.jpg

mb45.jpg

mb46.jpg

mb47.jpg

mb48.jpg

mb49.jpg

wb_mansion:
cs_mansion0005.jpg

mb51.jpg

mb42-1.jpg

mb43.jpg

mb50.jpg

mb53.jpg

mb54.jpg

mb55.jpg

mb56.jpg

mb52.jpg

Jerusalem:
mb68-1.jpg

mb70.jpg

mb60-1.jpg

mb61.jpg

mb62-1.jpg

mb64.jpg

mb65.jpg

mb66.jpg

mb67.jpg

mb69.jpg

Hero's Acsent - duel scene by Kazzan:
113367995-4.jpg

113368019-4.jpg

113368034-4.jpg

113368046-4.jpg

Download:
Everything except the 'Hero's Acsent', as it is not mine and I don't posess the files.
http://letitbit.net/download/41765.4dea706ac21befea3c1b2d3644c4/Multiplayer_OSP.rar.html

Miscelaneous

Village for Brytenwalda:
mb56e.jpg

mb57.jpg

mb58b.jpg

mb59.jpg

mb60.jpg

mb63.jpg

Village for New Elgante:
mb19.jpg

mb17.jpg

mb16.jpg

mb15.jpg

mb14.jpg

mb13.jpg

mb11.jpg

theAthenian's scenes for his Angels and Demons mod:

Download for all the scenes:
http://www.mediafire.com/?5rh6l0hde0nwzzv

Nordous said:
Can you move me up..? :wink: :roll: :oops:

Oh, thank you so much! I'm happy now. :grin:

On that, will you repost all your scenes in here with the right names and whatnot... looking forward to seeing more of your awesomeness mate :smile:

EDIT: maybe put it in the first post

schmidy said:
Nordous said:
Can you move me up..? :wink: :roll: :oops:

Oh, thank you so much! I'm happy now. :grin:

On that, will you repost all your scenes in here with the right names and whatnot... looking forward to seeing more of your awesomeness mate :smile:

EDIT: maybe put it in the first post

Sure, that was my intention. :smile:

And beyond that, I'll be recruiting and teaching. :wink: :lol:

Sure, that was my intention. :smile:

And beyond that, I'll be recruiting and teaching. :wink: :lol:

I like the sound of that, unfortunately I won't be looking for help yet, lol, but you could start making a very noob friendly guide/tutorial

Guys, looking on the main forum, there must be tuts about this. Not that I don't want Nordous to do this instead of crafting some more beautifull maps, but oh, well... :oops: :wink: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cromcrom said:
Guys, looking on the main forum, there must be tuts about this. Not that I don't want Nordous to do this instead of crafting some more beautifull maps, but oh, well... :oops: :wink: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:

haha its a done deal,

Nordous, was good seeing the scenes again, and to be a pain in the bottem, I just felt that the plain scene almost looked like a mountain scene, surely the plain scene should be pretty much flat with either buildings that you are attacked from or they just come at you from all possible sides basically surrounding you? just some thoughts.

Yes and they should all be terrible battle scenes in the next release  :mrgreen: Thanks again, Nordous :smile:

Cromcrom said:
Yes and they should all be terrible battle scenes in the next release  :mrgreen: Thanks again, Nordous :smile:

Yes, and first of all it's Cromcrom who makes these scenes live. :!:

Duh said:
Gorgeous scenes! Having them all next to each other is all the more beatiful.

Thank you! I really hope you like it. I don't want to ask for any praises by this, but I want to tell you that after quite an exhausting scening sprint I have a struggling feeling of doubt whether my scenes are fine or ugly and talentless. :neutral: I guess I have overworked. :lol: But thanks really, I'll do my best for you to enjoy this mod. :grin:

schmidy said:
Cromcrom said:

haha its a done deal,

Nordous, was good seeing the scenes again, and to be a pain in the bottem, I just felt that the plain scene almost looked like a mountain scene, surely the plain scene should be pretty much flat with either buildings that you are attacked from or they just come at you from all possible sides basically surrounding you? just some thoughts.

Well, they can't appear from nowhere. :smile: Actualy, Schmidy, there are no 'mountains' as a terrain, so we suppose that the scene is not really a plain. Sorry if I talk gibberish, my brains are twisted. :mad:

Yes, and first of all it's Cromcrom who makes these scenes live.
Will try to, actually  :shock:.

CAn you tell me how to add EP 0 please, I will explain you a bit later.

Well, they can't appear from nowhere. :smile: Actualy, Schmidy, there are no 'mountains' as a terrain, so we suppose that the scene is not really a plain. Sorry if I talk gibberish, my brains are twisted. :mad:

I understand mate, I don't really mean that they appear from no-where, its rather as if they have surrounded you and attack from all sides at the same time.

SO a little example

-------------------
|                    |
|    Players    |
|    Army        |
|                    |
-------------------

if that makes any sense, the players army is surrounded by the enemy  :shock:

anyway thats just an idea, I still love what you have done

This is exactly how ambush work so far, both ways  :mrgreen: . When you fall into an ambush, you are on the surrounded part of it, and when you set an ambush, you are the surrounder.  :mrgreen:

Cromcrom said:
This is exactly how ambush work so far, both ways  :mrgreen: . When you fall into an ambush, you are on the surrounded part of it, and when you set an ambush, you are the surrounder.  :mrgreen:

I understand my only "concern" is that the "plain" scene is more like a "mountain" scene, I understand why it is like that but possible why not have it that you are just attack on two sides or what ever in the open plain, it should be the easiest to defend to be honest but it doesn't look the easiest with the way it is set up, that is my only concern

schmidy said:
Cromcrom said:

I understand my only "concern" is that the "plain" scene is more like a "mountain" scene, I understand why it is like that but possible why not have it that you are just attack on two sides or what ever in the open plain, it should be the easiest to defend to be honest but it doesn't look the easiest with the way it is set up, that is my only concern

Schmidy, I got your point, so about the scene being to mountain - perhaps, yes, but I felt too creative I guess to make it simple. :grin: And talking about the positions to be very tough - it's actually how I wanted to do them. :smile:

Nordous said:
schmidy said:
Cromcrom said:

Schmidy, I got your point, so about the scene being to mountain - perhaps, yes, but I felt too creative I guess to make it simple. :grin: And talking about the positions to be very tough - it's actually how I wanted to do them. :smile:

haha I understand you wanting them to be tough, but in reality (which we are not  :twisted: ) it would be easier to defend in a plain, while in a forest you'd be caught of guard more easily, like in a movie, all ambushes happen in a forset  :shock: , but ya the scene's done, so not sure why I'm "complaining" lol

Thats my favorite scene! Dont you touch it!

On a sidenote: Did you ever get to test the snow scene with the bridges? It just screams for the AI to fall off and get stuck :grin:
(If you did and it ran smoothly, well then you sir are awsome!)

Duh said:
Thats my favorite scene! Dont you touch it!

On a sidenote: Did you ever get to test the snow scene with the bridges? It just screams for the AI to fall off and get stuck :grin:
(If you did and it ran smoothly, well then you sir are awsome!)

haha Duh, I know, it is a frikken awesome scene, but I'm thinking of what it should be like, anyway, as I said the scenes are done and in... no point "complaining"

Back
Top Bottom