OSP Musket Era 3D Art Flintlock Firearms

Users who are viewing this thread

Read up on the basics of modding first. First, set scan_module_textures = 1 in module.ini so the game engine knows to load custom content. As for the item codes, they're meant to be used with the module system, not item_kinds1.txt.

Would anyone be willing to share their LOD models for these? I'm having trouble with culling the facecount enough for lod2 and lod3 models without messing up the geometry totally.

I know, I know, I necro'd the thread. But its better than starting a new one. so anyways my question is this, can you use this with original mount and blade, I read the thread and xenoargh made it sound like its not useable without serios modifications, is this true?

Hey everyone completely new to modding in M&B just wondering how to use this particular mod. Ive used other mods that all you do is add the .brf to Resource folder add .dds to Textures add this "load_mod_resource =" To modules.ini and add a few lines of code to Item_kinds1.txt....

Sorry to stir up the thread... but I really need this. I added these weapons to a module without the Module system. But the weapons have no bullets and their sounds are crossbow sounds. I need code to edit the sounds and the bullet...

Sorry to stir up the thread... but I really need this. I added these weapons to a module without the Module system. But the weapons have no bullets and their sounds are crossbow sounds. I need code to edit the sounds and the bullet...
You need the module system if you want to set up proper sounds, ammo, and particle effects.

Back
Top Bottom