Immortality - do you want it?

Users who are viewing this thread

13 Spider Bloody Chain

Grandmaster Knight
A lot of people want to live forever, and many ancient cultures featured afterlives where people were essentially immortal and could (hopefully) go about doing whatever they wanted forever.

Now, imagine if you could live forever on this earth. Would you choose immortality, if you were given the choice? Keep in mind that you're the only one who is immortal- everyone else has a limited time to live.

So, immortality on earth = good? or bad?

P.S: I leave the true definition of immortality up to you folks.

Yesyesyesyesyes. Must have POWER. Must live FOREVER.

Though if I don't eat junk food or smoke or anything, I'll probably live longer than most humans. But that's not going to work, junk food just tastes so damn good. Even the worms in McDonald's burgers. So addictive.

Immortality would only work if reproduction didn't happen. Otherwise, the earth would get overcrowded pretty quickly.

@ ArabArcher
13 Spider Bloody Chain said:
Now, imagine if you could live forever on this earth. Would you choose immortality, if you were given the choice? [size=10pt]Keep in mind that you're the only one who is immortal- everyone else has a limited time to live[/size]

@ Archonsod: It's your choice, though you're probably going to want to make money somehow...

ArabArcher35 said:
Immortality would only work if reproduction didn't happen. Otherwise, the earth would get overcrowded pretty quickly.

Nonsense. If everyone lived forever then people would be mighty bored...A war would happen sooner or later.

cm60854 said:
only if I get to stay young, don't want to be old and feeble for eternity

Yeah

i dunno about imortality, but i wouldn't mind stasis or somesuch (you know, go visit the mars colonoy when the unfreeze me in 1000 years or whatever :razz:)

**** yeah. as long as there's no drawback like going old and feeble without dying, i'm all for it.

Earth is far too interesting a place for one to get bored with it. You'd get to watch history being made and see with grand objective insight how we grow and survive.

Plus, i could then seriously pursue my lifelong ambition of knowing everything.

The idea of being immortal sounds exciting at first, and it is all fun and games for the first few century's, but then it gets boring.
After that, nothing will keep you happy for long, and you'll go mad.
Immortality's a *****.

Hugglez!
=^-^=Jerky=^-^=

Nonsense. If everyone lived forever then people would be mighty bored...A war would happen sooner or later.

War . . . what's it good for?  Especially when all the soldiers are immortal!

It's like a horror movie . . . you shoot him and he just gets up again . . .  :twisted:

But nah, I don't want to live forever.  There's already little enough to do around here; less when everybody else is dead.

No a comedy.Because then he shoots you,and you rise up again.Then you shoot him,and he rises up again.then he shoots you,and you rise up again.Then you shoot him,and he rises up again.then he shoots you,and you rise up again.Then you shoot him,and he rises up again.then he shoots you,and you rise up again.Then you shoot him,and he rises up again.then he shoots you,and you rise up again.Then you shoot him,and he rises up again.then he shoots you,and you rise up again.Then you shoot him,and he rises up again.then he shoots you,and you rise up again.Then you shoot him,and he rises up again.then he shoots you,and you rise up again.Then you shoot him,and he rises up again.then he shoots you,and you rise up again.Then you shoot him,and he rises up again.then he shoots you,and you rise up again.Then you shoot him,and he rises up again.then he shoots you,and you rise up again.Then you shoot him,and he rises up again.then he shoots you,and you rise up again.Then you shoot him,and he rises up again.then he shoots you,and you rise up again.Then you shoot him,and he rises up again.then he shoots you,and you rise up again.Then you shoot him,and he rises up again.then he shoots you,and you rise up again.Then you shoot him,and he rises up again.then he shoots you,and you rise up again.Then you shoot him,and he rises up again.then he shoots you,and you rise up again.Then you shoot him,and he rises up again.then he shoots you,and you rise up again.Then you shoot him,and he rises up again.then he shoots you,and you rise up again.Then you shoot him,and he rises up again.then he shoots you,and you rise up again.Then you shoot him,and he rises up again.then he shoots you,and you rise up again.Then you shoot him,and he rises up again.then he shoots you,and you rise up again.Then you shoot him,and he rises up again.then he shoots you,and you rise up again.Then you shoot him,and he rises up again.then he shoots you,and you rise up again.Then you shoot him,and he rises up again.then he shoots you,and you rise up again.Then you shoot him,and he rises up again.then he shoots you,and you rise up again.Then you shoot him,and he rises up again.then he shoots you,and you rise up again.Then you shoot him,and he rises up again.then he shoots you,and you rise up again.Then you shoot him,and he rises up again.then he shoots you,and you rise up again.Then you shoot him,and he rises up again.then he shoots you,and you rise up again.Then you shoot him,and he rises up again.then he shoots you,and you rise up again.Then you shoot him,and he rises up again.then he shoots you,and you rise up again.Then you shoot him,and he rises up again.then he shoots you,and you rise up again.Then you shoot him,and he rises up again.then he shoots you,and you rise up again.Then you shoot him,and he rises up again.then he shoots you,and you rise up again.Then you shoot him,and he rises up again.then he shoots you,and you rise up again.Then you shoot him,and he rises up again.then he shoots you,and you rise up again.Then you shoot him,and he rises up again.then he shoots you,and you rise up again.Then you shoot him,and he rises up again.then he shoots you,and you rise up again.Then you shoot him,and he rises up again.then he shoots you,and you rise up again.Then you shoot him,and he rises up again.then he shoots you,and you rise up again.Then you shoot him,and he rises up again.then he shoots you,and you rise up again.Then you shoot him,and he rises up again.then he shoots you,and you rise up again.Then you shoot him,and he rises up again.then he shoots you,and you rise up again.Then you shoot him,and he rises up again.then he shoots you,and you rise up again.Then you shoot him,and he rises up again.then he shoots you,and you rise up again.Then you shoot him,and he rises up again.then he shoots you,and you rise up again.Then you shoot him,and he rises up again.then he shoots you,and you rise up again.Then you shoot him,and he rises up again.then he shoots you,and you rise up again.Then you shoot him,and he rises up again.then he shoots you,and you rise up again.Then you shoot him,and he rises up again.then he shoots you,and you rise up again.

Back
Top Bottom