Bug Reports and known issues v2.4

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah I figured it'd break my save. Any way I could edit my relationship in the save file with them? I would love to try out the new version, but I'm tired of starting from scratch :sad:

M_Nation said:
Yeah I figured it'd break my save. Any way I could edit my relationship in the save file with them? I would love to try out the new version, but I'm tired of starting from scratch :sad:
Enable debug mode. Talk to a lord - one of the talk options - choose Cheat: Like me - lord likes you 10 rel more. Dont know whether one can directly edit this in a savegame.

Duh said:
M_Nation said:
Enable debug mode. Talk to a lord - one of the talk options - choose Cheat: Like me - lord likes you 10 rel more. Dont know whether one can directly edit this in a savegame.

Alrighty well thanks a load for the support!
Also, I love this mod! Great work!

First off allow me to congratulate the Dev's on a masterful job, thank you so much for your dedication and effort to provide for us this wonderful mod.

Now on to the nitty gritty.  I searched for it and didnt find anything so my apologies if this has been broached.

Started a new game, using native troop tree and had all companions populate at start.  Hired a bunch of them.  After about 3 or 4 level ups they all are VERY proficient in Archery with a score of 1000 in each archery category.  After looking at them I checked mine and my archery at lvl 5 and after pumping all points into single handed weapons my archery is close to 400.

Use the Hotfix for the 2.5 beta patch. (All things 2.5 Beta are in the 2.5 Beta stickie)
This won't correct your companions or yourself, but it will prevent the bug from continuing and you can either re-start or use the Export Character feature to edit all of their stats back down to normal.

Jaxinus said:
Started a new game, using native troop tree and had all companions populate at start.  Hired a bunch of them.  After about 3 or 4 level ups they all are VERY proficient in Archery with a score of 1000 in each archery category.  After looking at them I checked mine and my archery at lvl 5 and after pumping all points into single handed weapons my archery is close to 400.
This is a problem with the open beta patch 1.  Caba posted a hotfix earlier in the 2.5 Beta thread to resolve this issue as well as a couple of others.

Caba`drin said:
Vox Imperatoris said:
Thanks. I will try that.

Also, you said that the Archery proficiency thing was just a typo. If so, can you point out to us how to fix it or post the corrected file?

And here's a scripts.txt file to put into your ...Modules\Floris Open Beta\  folder, overwriting the current one of the same name. Should fix the crazy proficiencies for FUTURE problems. If your wp-profs are messed up, this will not correct it --- you could always export your character and his/her companions to .TXT and edit those files and then import 'em back in, of course.

If still get errors after trying this fix, let me know, as then the problem is more systemic than the typo I thought.

OR, those two files packaged together, plus a tiny tweak to menus.txt to hopefully fix the beginning quest's bandit lair not disappearing:
Round 2 - Hotfix A.7z
Just unzip in your Floris Open Beta folder.

DISCLAIMER: You see this little hotfix due to the bugs' ease of fixing and the game breaking nature of two of those bugs...but don't expect further little patches for other things before either another full patch/new round of beta, or things are polished enough for the full release.
Edit: Caba's too quick on the draw :razz:

Hi All,

After I helped Arwa, the Pearled One to conquer Sarranid Sultanate, I received the following DEBUG ALERT: DEBUG: Count Hakim is in Kingdom of Swadia, should be in Sarranid Sultanate, disabling political cheat. I assume Hakim accidentally became a Lord which is a bug. Any opinion about solving it?

Thanks,
Peter

Okay I'm using the latest Floris Expanded Mod pack 2.54 and I have a problem that was mentioned in an earlier version. When I entrench my camp and fight an enemy only the enemy gets reinforcements and not me. I had 150 troops against 300 forest bandits, but I could only use my starting 16 archers I had with me. Before the enemy even engaged me, it kept saying enemy reinforements added. By the time they reached my camp I was facing 300 bandits with 16 archers and never got any reinforcements.

Back
Top Bottom