monnikje

Master Knight
Floris Mod Pack Sound Effects Addon
Version: 2.4
Compatibility: 1.134
Download: Easyshare, DepositFiles, MultiUpload, MegaUpload or MBRepository
Download size: 27.5 MB
Unpacked size: 37.9 MB

This is a sound effects addon that can be used with both the Basic or the Expanded version. It adds a lot of new sounds to the mod, which have all been normalised for their respective tuples. There are 1696 different sound effects in this pack.

WARNING
Some computers refuse to start the game after adding this sound pack, while others work like a charm. That's the reason we decided to made these sounds an optional download. When you add this pack and you get a 'RGL Shaders: out of video memory' error, you know that your computer unfortunately can't handle the sheer amount of sound effects in this pack. I have no clue on how to solve that.

This package contains sounds from:

Installation:
Just copy the map Sounds and sounds.txt to the mod and overwrite all.

Note:
This addon can be used with other mods, I think. I didn't test that tough.

my pc specs are
Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.40GHz
4+gig DDR2 system ram
GTX 260 GPU

my pc is way more that capable to handle anything mount & blade cant throw at it, so how is it possible that my pc couldn't handle the sound effects addon as it shouldn't run out of video memory :neutral:

This isnt m&b though.

Duh said:
Duh said:
Duh said:
The warband engine is inefficient, we added tons of items (~1500 making it overall ~2000) and other things (like sounds, graphics, etc) that are demanding on memory. With this as a premise - it does depend on your specific build (OS, grapics card, drivers, memory) whether or not floris will work.

If you are one of those that have crashes - The only chance to get the pack to work is do all the things explained in the FAQ, thereby decreasing the memory usage.

If all else fails you can give gamebooster a try as it helps allocating memory.

zigma9114 said:
can this sound pack be used on version 2.5(2.52 to be exact) of floris?
or is it already integrated?

Well, this sound pack is for Warband 1.134 version so I guess is incompatible with Warband 1.153 unless I'm mistaken.

Back
Top Bottom