Maremagnum

Users who are viewing this thread

We gott our fair share of swampy land atleast down here in Småland we also got trees and lakes. In the rest of sweden we got Trees, lakes and alot of islands on the eastcoast(around stockholm). In the north we got mountains and alott of open landscape as its quite high and the trees wont grow there just as in tibet(almost). And then the southern parts are pretty mutch like denmark.

All in all we got trees. And unlike the rainforest we have more trees now than we had 100 years ago. Mainly becous we sell the wood and keep forest plantages where we plant trees that are planted just to be cut down and sold.

When I went to visit Scandinavian countries, I was astonished to see that Sweden had the closest landscape to ours, here in  Québec. There is a lot of forests and lakes, and sometimes mountains.
But we have more snow during winter :grin:
though now, I'm looking outside and it's been melting during the last few days, the sun has unleashed his spring-power!!

Sweden's urbanism was so awesome! And Denmark's wind... haha I remebered I caught a cold for one day only lol, the next day I was fine...

Brubar said:
Sweden's urbanism was so awesome! And Denmark's wind... haha I remebered I caught a cold for one day only lol, the next day I was fine...
In the coastal lands of Northwest Europe most people suffer during winter of an almost constant running nose when outside. It has to do with the wind chill effect caused by the combination of (often) strong wind, the high humidity of the air and the cold temperature.

Brubar said:
When I went to visit Scandinavian countries, I was astonished to see that Sweden had the closest landscape to ours, here in  Québec. There is a lot of forests and lakes, and sometimes mountains.
But we have more snow during winter :grin:
though now, I'm looking outside and it's been melting during the last few days, the sun has unleashed his spring-power!!

Hehe we got our spring sun as whell, but 3  days ago we had it snow 30cm in a night so we might still have some more snow to come :razz:

Cèsar de Quart said:
Ah, yes, Denmark. Usually, places have variety. We have the Pyrenees in the north, rolling hills in the southern shores, cliffs in the northern coast, plains in the inner country... and this weird-looking mountain, which happens to be holy and ovni-appealing:

montserrat060414i.jpg

But Denmark is the same everywhere. It's kind of funny.

Good thing is, you can go everywhere by bike.

OH, BOY... That's the mother ship!!, That's it!... IM GOING HOME!! YAAAAAY!!

Going back to reality I must say that I love Spain, exept for that weirdo mountain, I wish I could visit some day!!

Cruger said:
And then we have Denmark, the country holding the title of having the most boring landscape in the entire world. No rivers, no mountains, no real hills, no nothing. Just roads and extreme amounts of agriculture..
So that crappy CGI film Beowulf (2007) didn't really do a good job with exploring Denmark's landscapes. In it, there are snowy mountains, rivers, forests...
Cèsar de Quart said:
Ah, yes, Denmark. Usually, places have variety. We have the Pyrenees in the north, rolling hills in the southern shores, cliffs in the northern coast, plains in the inner country... and this weird-looking mountain, which happens to be holy and ovni-appealing:
montserrat060414i.jpg
Don't tell me that the middle formation of rocks does not remind you of a pack of di*ks?  :shock:

Don't tell me that the middle formation of rocks does not remind you of a pack of di*ks?  :shock:
I think it's more correct to say it another way, since these mountains probably formed earlier than humankind. Man's penis has the form of the holy and ovni-appealing mountain somewhere in western Europe.

Mykami said:
I think it's more correct to say it another way, since these mountains probably formed earlier than humankind.
It is true. Mountains were formed on the 3rd day of Creation, I think, and humanking was created on 6th.
At least it's what I believe.  :smile:
Mykami said:
Man's penis has the form of the holy and ovni-appealing mountain somewhere in western Europe.
We, in Serbia, also have ''penis-mountains''.
But our di*ks are thin, while Spain's di*ks seem to be thick:  :mrgreen:
Djavolja_varos_3.jpg
What does ''ovni'' means?
it seems that you and De Quart both know that term,
but it is completely unknown to me.

objeto volador no identificado
I have no idea why Cèsar didn't just type UFO, but it's quite easy to find this word in online dictionary since it doesn't have special letters.

Mykami said:
Or: objet volant non identifié. But it is obvious he meant the spanish one.

Anyway, I will add to this talk about phallus stones. With all the flat land here you have to go 150km to the south and you will find a pretty popular rock formation, the Externsteine. No UFOs there, but during summer solstice all kinds of hippies, pagans and esoterics gather there.

Mykami said:
bratfisch said:
Thank you. In Serbian, ''ovni'' is a plural of a word ''ram'' (a male sheep),
so that got me confused.
bratfisch said:
Looks very cool. Like it was man-made.

Isn't it a bit strange that this simple question-topic has reached 3 pages?  :razz:

Mykami said:
I have no idea why Cèsar didn't just type UFO, but it's quite easy to find this word in online dictionary since it doesn't have special letters.

Damn, I just forgot. I assumed OVNI was an international word, even though I know it's not.

As funny as it may sound, here most things get their own acronyms, and even English names are "Hispanified". Like Spiderman. We don't call him Hombre Araña. He's Spiderman.

But we say "Aes-pee-derr-mán". It's even the official dubbing of the movie.

DrevniDabar said:
Mykami said:
bratfisch said:
Thank you. In Serbian, ''ovni'' is a plural of a word ''ram'' (a male sheep),
so that got me confused.
bratfisch said:
Looks very cool. Like it was man-made.

Isn't it a bit strange that this simple question-topic has reached 3 pages?  :razz:

I hereby proclaim it has become the official Off-topic thread of the forum.

I'm not really a big fan of going off-topic in the Europe 1200 forum. So back to topic:

How long do you guys think Gaddafi will last?

Cruger said:
I'm not really a big fan of going off-topic in the Europe 1200 forum. So back to topic:

How long do you guys think Gaddafi will last?

Depends how long before I can be down there to kick his ass.

No but seriusly id give him a month at max, I dont think it will become a long drawn out war not with the odds he got against himself now.

Cèsar de Quart said:
Mykami said:

Damn, I just forgot. I assumed OVNI was an international word, even though I know it's not.

As funny as it may sound, here most things get their own acronyms, and even English names are "Hispanified". Like Spiderman. We don't call him Hombre Araña. He's Spiderman.

But we say "Aes-pee-derr-mán". It's even the official dubbing of the movie.
funny 'cause I tend to do the same mistake, in french it's also called an OVNI (Objet Volant Non Identifié) I guess it's somewhat semi-international.

Khadafi?? Well his relations with villages are negative, so he won't be able to recruit any berber tribesman, not even from cities. And everyone seem to have called a crusade upon him so I guess he will soon have to join another faction. I say maybe 1: less than a month (like 2 weeks) or 2: he will stay there for long I don't know how (more than 3 months)

Back
Top Bottom