Maremagnum

Users who are viewing this thread

FG

Recruit
I've been looking around the forum and read alot about bug reports and stuff.....but when exactly will be the next update coming out? Even if the exact date is still uncertain, how about an indication?

Edit by Cèsar de Quart - Given to popular dynamism, this thread has become an off-topic thread, and its name its also subject to changes on advise.

Brubar said:
ok3 said:
When jesus comes back. (;
shiiit man, 21-12-2012 is quite far! :razz:
Can't believe it'll take more than a year to see the next patch!
What are you talking about? He's standing right outside my window. Which is kinda weird since I live 50 meters above the ground, but on the other hand it's Jesus so I shouldn't be surprised. And then again, I AM 50 meters above the ground too, seems like it's quite normal these days. Does anybody else here live in the sky?

Mykami said:
Brubar said:
ok3 said:
What are you talking about? He's standing right outside my window. Which is kinda weird since I live 50 meters above the ground, but on the other hand it's Jesus so I shouldn't be surprised. And then again, I AM 50 meters above the ground too, seems like it's quite normal these days. Does anybody else here live in the sky?

Not my case. My home is on a hill in Barcelona, but we have several hills. Even though it's coastal, my town is not flat at all.

Cèsar de Quart said:
Mykami said:
Brubar said:
ok3 said:

Not my case. My home is on a hill in Barcelona, but we have several hills. Even though it's coastal, my town is not flat at all.

Well, technically speaking, a hill is "above" the average worldwide sea level... or it usually is I guess...
Sorry ok3, I still don't live in the sky. Jesus would not have to fly to reach me (that's what my parents thought about when they bought their home, wise isn't it? Though it's more work for santa claus)
Speaking of Santa Claus, he might give us a new version as a gift!! wouldnt that be nice? We'd have to wait until next christmas though.

It's as flat as a steamrolled pancake here, if I stand in front of my house I can look right at the closest city, which is about eight kilometres away in a straight line (and fifteen+ via the road.)

FrisianDude said:
It's as flat as a steamrolled pancake here, if I stand in front of my house I can look right at the closest city, which is about eight kilometres away in a straight line (and fifteen+ via the road.)

Then, say hello to Central Catalonia:

Pre-Pirineu%20Osona%20La%20Riba0002.jpg

Cèsar de Quart said:
FrisianDude said:

Then, say hello to Central Catalonia:

Pre-Pirineu%20Osona%20La%20Riba0002.jpg
Totally different as SW-Friesland (though beautiful):

29dz2n4.jpg

And then we have Denmark, the country holding the title of having the most boring landscape in the entire world. No rivers, no mountains, no real hills, no nothing. Just roads and extreme amounts of agriculture..

week49.jpg

Cruger said:
And then we have Denmark, the country holding the title of having the most boring landscape in the entire world. No rivers, no mountains, no real hills, no nothing. Just roads and extreme amounts of agriculture..

week49.jpg
looks just as dull as where I live at the moment. and frisicus' picture too. flat and dull north... and don't forget the rain.

Ah, yes, Denmark. Usually, places have variety. We have the Pyrenees in the north, rolling hills in the southern shores, cliffs in the northern coast, plains in the inner country... and this weird-looking mountain, which happens to be holy and ovni-appealing:

montserrat060414i.jpg

But Denmark is the same everywhere. It's kind of funny.

Good thing is, you can go everywhere by bike.

Denmark looks a lot like what I know of most of the Netherlands. :razz: No wonder both countries are quite bicycle-y. I think it looks pretty nice, though I wouldn't mind more forest. :lol:
Where is your picture from, Frisicus?
And I love the hill- and mountain- pictures in this thread.

bratfisch said:
Cruger said:

week49.jpg
looks just as dull as where I live at the moment. and frisicus' picture too. flat and dull north... and don't forget the rain.
and the wind!! the damned danish wind!!! haha

Back
Top Bottom