Mod general Info

Users who are viewing this thread

Crisis of the Third Century serves as what will be the primer and beta for 268 B.C.

The theme is centered around a series of rebellions which occured during the Third Century A.D., specifically dealing with the split of the Roman Empire into 3 segments; The Roman Empire, the Gallic Empire, and the Palmyrene Empire.

romans-crisis-of-the-third-century.jpg

The faction list includes the three mentioned ones:

1. Roman Empire
2. Gallic Empire
3. Palmyrene Empire

And another three which are likely these:

4. Goths
5. Franks
6. Sassanids

Im ok comenting here? Great six factions, thou it will be a job since the "barbarians" you chose are very different.

When you realease this mod I'm going to make some retextures(for myself) so it will look like RTW 2. And then some!

So will it be for Warband? And will this sub-mod support Multiplayer?

Probably well known here but I'm still in the dark about this sub-mod.

Phalanx300 said:
So will it be for Warband? And will this sub-mod support Multiplayer?

Probably well known here but I'm still in the dark about this sub-mod.

This submod is a way for Ealabor to keek working on stuff he'll then use on the bigger mod, Hegemony 268 bc. However, as it will be an open beta, it's also an opportunity for community members to try the mod and (eventualy) contribute to its development.

I'm not sure about multiplayer, though my guess is it's not the priority.

and yes, it is for warband

I was wondering, is it possible to introduce a way through which vanquished faction could rise from their ashes ??

tyg3r said:
I was wondering, is it possible to introduce a way through which vanquished faction could rise from their ashes ??

yes but i am not too sure how you could manually do so, unless you make your own faction, though it wouldnt be the ORIGINAL, faction. i hate to say this but i played floris mod pack, and destroyed the swadian empire and soon after their empire randomly popped back up in a castle.

Wulfila said:
Is this mod still coming?

If you check Ealabor's posts, you will see that his last post regarding the mod was telling someone what aspects of Crisis of the Third Century could be carried over into Hegemony. That post was made on the 10th of August, less than a month ago. I think it is safe to assume that he is either working on this mod (since his last post didn't indicate otherwise) or doing something else in his life. There's no reason for us to think a few weeks without Ealabor saying anything bodes ill for the mod, it isn't Twitter  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom