+++ Important Announcement on 268 B.C. +++

Users who are viewing this thread

shadowarcher said:
*Gasp* can it be?, janko hasn't said anything yet about this, IT'S A MIRACLE!.

Yes I was noticing it too but also noticed he already did -.-'

Anyways the map plans looks good.  :wink:

Was a great fan of the M&B version, hope this will allow you to work better and focus on what you want to do and to achieve it :wink:

Best of luck to you and thanks for doing so much to provide such fun !!

SPQR said:
Rome Rocks!

Macedon rocks!  :mrgreen:
Anyways i agree with vahadar...i'm grateful to Heg. team cause they provided so much efforts for us to have a chance to play something like this. :smile:

Dobas said:
The first thing that came to my mind while reading E.'s story,,,,,was the image, of jankomega's face when reading this......

On topic:
Love it :smile:
:lol:
Yeah,my face was similar to your thinking then.

JankoMega said:
Dobas said:
The first thing that came to my mind while reading E.'s story,,,,,was the image, of jankomega's face when reading this......

On topic:
tumblr_lhyumsV5cd1qhbcvno1_400.jpg
This face?

russik112 said:
JankoMega said:
Dobas said:

On topic:
tumblr_lhyumsV5cd1qhbcvno1_400.jpg
This face?

No!  :lol:
You sound like you don't like his idea for this...i was shocked(happily)while reading this topic.

I'm starting to think that the best you could do Eleabor is release what you have for now.

You have music, lots of settlements and equipment. Players won't regret it, and you would make the community active once again. You would elliminate any death danger if there is any, and I'm sure you would be more encouraged to keep working thanks to the feedback.

I could take SWC as example, which has been realeasing betas during its development. In this case at least a single public version would be a very good idea.

ealabor said:
You would elliminate any death danger if there is any

Well I don't exactly live in Libya  :wink:
anychance you live in Yemen?
i heard that government shootdown riot there :neutral:

also heard about some chance that earthquake going to happen in Cali(US)

really hope not in Japan cus that was fearsome to watch tsunami video

I'm here for the forseeable future, so just tell me if there's anything Rome-related that you need.

SwissHalberdier said:
I'm here for the forseeable future, so just tell me if there's anything Rome-related that you need.

You have finally come...mate, you haven't been here for almost 1 month. :smile:

Oh,and i always wanted to help too...especially ealabor...so is there ANYTHING?  :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom