"No 'rounds'
No 'teams'
No rules"
LASZLO​

"In Dark Ages nobody would listen to your cries"
NOVICIUS​

ONE RULE OF NO RULES SERVER:
RESPECT OTHER PLAYERS!!!
- this rule include rasism,swearing,inmatturity and so on... This is only way You can get ban by NOVICIUS who hates bans but you have to try hard to get to that stage. I will not ban players for one bad day. Only for persistance. As you see I am persistant: show me persistanse in good organise RP - you will get rewarded; show me persistanse in bad way - you may get even ban  :twisted:

NEWS:SPLINTERT MAP ON!!!

Server reset:

NEW WELLCOME MASSAGE
NEW PASSWORD (Leroy,Splint check cfg.txt)
SOME RPMs SUSPANDED
STARTING MONEY 10000 !!!

FORGET ECONOMY! ALL FOR RP! LIKE IN OLD DAYS! ENJOY!

NEW HOPE FOR v36 :grin:

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Technical data:
Dedicated Server run by GTX Gaming http://www.gtxgaming.co.uk
Cost per month: 33 pound sterling's
On the server list:Cross and Cresent/PWMOD_35B/Free Play Mode/Oceania/64slots/ping
known ping:
UK west/south - around 30
US (Splintert) - around 110
US (Deacon_Frost) - around 170
Germany - around 50/60

Administrators:
(full access to server control panel)

NOVICIUS
@mail/MSN - [email protected]
steam - NOVICIUS
time zone - GMT(UK)

Leroy
"Lord of day and night" (UK/EU)

Splintert
"Lord of night and day" (US/NA)

RPMs:
(registered to the date)

- Leroy Jenkins
- Ala-Hakem (Splintert)
- Lady Aegileif
- Andras Benbow
- Archevious Alvarius
- Azrayel
- Varik Bluvard
- Conrad the Sixth
- Hadrian of Tidwell/Jacob the Banker
- Tirok of Tidwell
- Draco Wrath
- Robert De Fenwick
- Lord Antonius of Blackhill
- Prince Charles
- Bernard_De_Tremelay (95th_Daniel_Hagman)
- Metalhead
- Maximo_khan
- Suspicous Pilgrim
- Ulrich the Axe

- NOVICIUS/Red de Mon

*Suspended

SERVER MISSION:

Laszlo said:
NOVICIUS said:
Details:

- Admins [edit:now called RPMs] - creative RP players who will have task of organising game and defend regular players from what is called "randomers". They will have access to "admin cheat" which help them to arm them selves and recruit soldiers. They will have to deal with "randomers" in game as there will be no "ban" option.
[there could be "kick" option for abusive,racist comments as well as spaming OOC chat but I still think about]

- regular players - can go "random" or RP way it is up to them. C&C is for players to use. I will no limit players invention or lack of it. If they will like to play PWMOD deathmatch - so be it.

- money - dippend how things evolve starting money will be decreased - to give bust to admins, or increased - to give boost to players if admins will become to powerfull.

- MAP - I will use Shadow of the World Tree as in my opinion it suit this system of play.

I do expect that Persistant Faction/Guilds/Societies will take control over no rules server. I believe they will do it effectively.

This will be it for know. The reason why I create thread allready is to listen to you people. I am interested in any constructive opinion/suggestion/warning which will help me make play on this server as enjoyable as possible.

This server is dedicated to players. What players will do with it is up to players.

Ooh... Laszlo seal of approval.

(...)

I hope I inspire Laszlo (once he successfully finish his exams - good luck Laszlo :grin:) to push v35B to v36 which will improve mod dramatically with allready known features:
PWMOD Tutorial: Version 3.5(B) (3.6 Data added!)Coming soon: Laszlo Interview!
You made promise Suspicous Pilgrim :roll:

I was sceptical at first but now that we have RCC as containment facility for randomers, I think this may actually work out

just saying, that there are a few to many RPMS. but dont take away my RPM. i love running around in full plate armour

Open plains aka Leroy's

At least it was a few hours ago

Also, even though there were only three (3!) people there when I joined, we had more RP than I ever had on V4

Lord_Kramuk said:
I sent you new version of banner...
add it :wink:
95th_Daniel_Hagman said:
its no rules.

but dont be fazed we had some good rp on today, even when their is "randomers" the rpm's will be able to help.
I was busy today but I will check on server tomorrow.
There will be ONE RULE IN NO RULES SERVER:
RESPECT OTHER PLAYERS!!!
- this rule include rasism,swearing,inmatturity and so on... This is only way You can get ban by NOVICIUS who hates bans but you have to try hard to get to that stage. I will not ban players for one bad day. Only for persistance. As you see I am persistant: show me persistanse in good RP - you will get rewarded; show me persistanse in bad way - you may get ban  :twisted:
Splintert said:
i just got on and had 110 ping. something must have been wrong the first time i tested.
Great news :grin:. Can you and Deacon Frost post where you exactly (time zone) from in US so we have some base to build on. It is all about info. Server was create with idea of bringing NA and UK closer (this is why not Germany but UK)
zacxx said:
just saying, that there are a few to many RPMS. but dont take away my RPM. i love running around in full plate armour
If you just will running around with (plate? :shock:) armor I will teke it away from you. RPM privillage is to create RP not to show off. :wink:
Serann said:
Open plains aka Leroy's

At least it was a few hours ago

Also, even though there were only three (3!) people there when I joined, we had more RP than I ever had on V4
Server runs Leroy maps. It is up to Leroy which one is on so ask him if you want to change. In NA time it is up to Splintert. If you want some particular map make issue of it and then will see. I have CalenLoki map(VoS) avaiable but he said it will be hard to play without middle-marchant vendor.
With this comment you make my evening :grin:
Suspicous Pilgrim said:
Might want to work on the banner, no offense.

But also I can't wait ot test this server because randomers aren't intelligent enough to download  a previous version.
If you can not wait..do not wait :lol:
No offense taken (at least from my side). Simplisity has some value. I am thankfull to Lord Kramuk for creating something so quickly.As far I know he is working on it.

@Everybody
Thank you all for support and comments.

I like to ask who wants to work on my map as I do not have time at the moment. It will be hard work with no reward. I have very exact thing to be done in there. I am very picky and I am perfectionist. If you happy with that send me PM

Back
Top Bottom