The Islands of Fortune Map (V. 1.50 Updated for Beta 2)

Users who are viewing this thread

The Islands of Fortune

Change log for the current version:
  • Completely updated the map for Beta 2.
  • Added 2 house interiors in town, fully detailed.
  • Added 1 new huge interior in town, which holds the smithy, the press and the brewing pool.
  • The town is not capture-able anymore, it belongs to the Town Watch.
  • Removed the towns' portcullises and replaced them with gates.
  • Massive cleanup of the whole map, which greatly increases the FPS.

Screenshots.

mb1ep.jpg
mb8c.jpg
mb7i.jpg
mb6w.jpg
mb5e.jpg
mb3qd.jpg
mb2h.jpg
mb32s.jpg
mb11wk.jpg
mb10f.jpg
mb9a.jpg
mb12n.jpg
mb13t.jpg
mb14c.jpg
mb16i.jpg
mb15r.jpg
mb17d.jpg
mb18m.jpg
mb19d.jpg
mb20c.jpg
mb40.jpg
mb41g.jpg
mb42c.jpg
mb43k.jpg
mb44m.jpg
mb39c.jpg
mb38r.jpg
mb25b.jpg
mb24k.jpg
mb21q.jpg
mb22h.jpg
mb23z.jpg
mb26k.jpg
mb27e.jpg
mb28w.jpg
mb29.jpg
mb30t.jpg
mb31l.jpg
mb33q.jpg
mb34y.jpg
mb35.jpg
mb36i.jpg
mb37n.jpg

See my other works:
- Conquest Map;
- The Land of Change Map;
- Knock-knock: Enterable houses for PW mod.
Enjoy my cringy map names.
My contributions:
- Revival of the first ever PW map: Oceania;
- Overhauls for the RCC version of Valley of Swamps.

Notice, n0body. you will probably burn out the "Ship Reset" button on a map like that. I like the idea, but ships are prone to sink and engineers are scarce.

Eragon91 said:
Notice, n0body. you will probably burn out the "Ship Reset" button on a map like that. I like the idea, but ships are prone to sink and engineers are scarce.

TBH, I don't think admins should 'reset ships'. Boost the HP of the ships or make them buyable (or fix some bugs that make ships go stuck in stuff). Server should be able to run with minimal admin command interference.

Hm, looks nice but you could have taken the screenies with some higher graphics :wink:

Also, try to make tree placement more random, atm it seems to look like they were planted in rows :razz:

BTW, can you add a little slumish junky area in the town? Maybe outside of it? I kinda want My junk dealer guy to be there :smile:

Dvalin said:
That cluster of trees looks dangerous to my frames per second.

Ohey, your that one annoying ass serf that I paid 50 denars to shut the hell up.  :grin:    You didn't take the money.  :mad:    Got me killed, came back killed you, then got back to destroying all bridges and ships. YOU WILL ALL SUFFER!!!

I don't understand what you're saying but I'll do more touches after I get more suggestions. :smile:

Hopefully you are having fun because I spent 3 full days on it without playing.

Good job. But i think you need to do more  distance between islands. This taxi system depends on the space ... If it is not enough that the ship can not move normally. And I would like that the trees were more randomly stay on island.

Update: 1.01.

This update fixes a siege issue because it was impossible to get on the keep as enemy. Now you can build a ladder and reach the capture point. Also I have enlarged the mine ore so you can hit it easier.

Back
Top Bottom