OFFICIAL EVENT: The Battle of Stamford Bridge!

Users who are viewing this thread

Gentlemen,

I haven't found my Name in the list of participants - I therefore assume that there were no slots left. Is it possible to watch via spectator slot?

Regards

Alright; anyone whom is not down on the list is free to join.

Ensure you are on TEAMSPEAK and in the RIGHT channel before participating.

Indeed! Thank you all for coming.

As always, please feel free to post any suggestions on such events, how we may make them better, smoother, accessible etc...

And now some screenshots!

mb12.jpg

mb15.jpg

mb16.jpg

mb17.jpg

mb20.jpg

mb25.jpg

mb32.jpg

mb33.jpg

mb36.jpg

Oh man I can't wait for more of these. Was truly epic, apart from when you bottom feeders crossed the river! Also Mitchell, how many times did I nail you with javelins? You were the only person I seemed to hit. Ahh much fun was had and my rig arrives tomorrow, could this weekend get any better?

Æthelwulf said:
Oh man I can't wait for more of these. Was truly epic, apart from when you bottom feeders crossed the river! Also Mitchell, how many times did I nail you with javelins? You were the only person I seemed to hit. Ahh much fun was had and my rig arrives tomorrow, could this weekend get any better?
At least 3 of you crossed the river throughout the event mate. :wink:

I know this because as there was a confontation in the middle of the bridge, a guy (name not relevant) came with his 2 handed axe and killed at least 6 of us by slashing our back, until we realized what was happening. One round I even saw a saxon guy run a lot towards your left, then crossed the river and went to hide in our edge of the map.

Back
Top Bottom