B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that Levantine coasts or something ? because I'm living near of mediterranean and coasts are not really looks like this :razz:

Tcherski said:
Shalictar Hammerfall said:
That is no knight, that's the King of Acre if I'm not mistaken.
"King" of Acre ? would more be the king of Jerusalem with his gold crosses on blue background.
Even that after the fall of Jerusalem 1187 Acre was capital of Kingdom of Jerusalem.
As you said Acre was the capital of the Kingdom of Jerusalem and it's king on the screenie.
Inanch-Bilge said:
Is that Levantine coasts or something ? because I'm living near of mediterranean and coasts are not really looks like this :razz:
Some photos please.
Al_Mansur said:
How did you manage to make so realistic scene borders ?
Romainoir's magic :wink:.

Tcherski said:
"King" of Acre ? would more be the king of Jerusalem with his gold crosses on blue background.
Even that after the fall of Jerusalem 1187 Acre was capital of Kingdom of Jerusalem.
His Kingdom was technically called the 'Kingdom of Jerusalem' but he ruled from Acre at this time and was sometimes referred to as it's king. Essentially, the King of Acre was a nickname for the King of Jerusalem during this time.

Romainoir strikes again...
Romainoir said:
heya,I've test a new border

mb_warband%202012-07-05%2020-07-09-10.jpg

mb_warband%202012-07-05%2020-17-13-39.jpg

mb_warband%202012-07-05%2020-17-43-10.jpg

mb_warband%202012-07-05%2020-17-56-67.jpg

mb_warband%202012-07-05%2020-23-51-78.jpg

mb_warband%202012-07-04%2018-18-32-90.png

voila

Fahnenträger said:
Tcherski said:
As you said Acre was the capital of the Kingdom of Jerusalem and it's king on the screenie.
Inanch-Bilge said:
Some photos please.
Al_Mansur said:
How did you manage to make so realistic scene borders ?
Romainoir's magic :wink:.

For example thats Mediterranean coast too(from Turkey)
adr1jf8-1336689258.jpg

adrasan-koyu-1336689258.jpg

15-1336689258.jpg

Flora is mainly Maquis shrubland and scattered pine forestry, if the coasts is not hilly like the pictures, just some Maquis shrubland without forestry, not sure but I guess Syrian and Lebanese coasts looks similar too.

Also
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_pine
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinus_halepensis

I wonder how Romainoir can work on two great mods in the same time (this and the french Samurai mod), all the more as the quality of his work is really high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom