B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kmovies said:
warhammer done? where? why? when?

You really should browse around before you ask in another completly different mod. But to answer your question I think the mod is called Warhammer Grim age (or something like that) and not sure if this is Warhammer (since I have never played the actual game) Warsword might be one for M&B 1.011. Anyone feel free to correct me if I am wrong :smile:

joshtong1234 said:
If I am right this is already the 2nd Thread for " Crusader - Way to expiation" right? I remember having a hundred page thread of this a few years back or at least last year?

That thread was closed, can't remember why, might have been because the person who began the thread was no longer active and they wanted to make a thread with an up to date front page, but it is the same mod.

DanAngleland said:
joshtong1234 said:
If I am right this is already the 2nd Thread for " Crusader - Way to expiation" right? I remember having a hundred page thread of this a few years back or at least last year?

That thread was closed, can't remember why, might have been because the person who began the thread was no longer active and they wanted to make a thread with an up to date front page, but it is the same mod.

oh that gives haha thanks for the answer was just curious and all anyway

I think we still don't have a Song of Ice and Fire mod around right? A released one anyway?

joshtong1234 said:
DanAngleland said:
joshtong1234 said:

oh that gives haha thanks for the answer was just curious and all anyway

I think we still don't have a Song of Ice and Fire mod around right? A released one anyway?

No released ones right now. But lets please get back to the mod this topic was created for :smile:

A very impressive mod that I only discovered recently. I have a few questions though:

1) I read somewhere in the thread that there are now only 3 factions (Seljuks, Crusaders, Ayyubids) but a set of Byzantine armor was shown. Are the Byzantines going to be represented as a faction?

2) How about an cicilian armenian faction?

3) If the answer to #2 is a no, will other peoples be represented though the use of mercenaries (Armenians, different european ethnicities) recruit-able at taverns?

4) If all the crusader factions are in the same faction, does this mean that Prince of Antioch and Tripoli Bohemund IV is demoted to a simple lord under Queen Maria?  :sad:

Commander Shepard said:
A very impressive mod that I only discovered recently. I have a few questions though:

1) I read somewhere in the thread that there are now only 3 factions (Seljuks, Crusaders, Ayyubids) but a set of Byzantine armor was shown. Are the Byzantines going to be represented as a faction?

2) How about an cicilian armenian faction?

3) If the answer to #2 is a no, will other peoples be represented though the use of mercenaries (Armenians, different european ethnicities) recruit-able at taverns?

4) If all the crusader factions are in the same faction, does this mean that Prince of Antioch and Tripoli Bohemund IV is demoted to a simple lord under Queen Maria?  :sad:
Well Commander Shepard if you red the first page you can see that the Kingdom of Jerusalem and Union of Tripoli and Antioch are 2 different factions, i dont know for Cilician  or Byzantines but i think there will be only the the territories for factions named on first page. Please Read the first post next time you asking somthing.

Hmm, Found this mod just now and I watched all screens and I'm tottaly killed by 'em. They look veeeeeery beautiful. In fact I can't wait for release  :wink: :lol:

New Hospitaller screenshots courtesy of Ficus and the Crusader: Way to expiation team.
825c11ac2409.jpg

b130092fa40b.jpg

8e85419de1ce.jpg

e20d43df72e2.jpg

EDIT: I hope ficus doesnt get upset that I am posting them instead of an official team member.  :???:

EDIT2: one sec need to reupload

EDIT3:reuploaded.

Shalictar Hammerfall said:
New Hospitaller screenshots courtesy of Ficus and the Crusader: Way to expiation team.
825c11ac2409.jpg

b130092fa40b.jpg

8e85419de1ce.jpg

e20d43df72e2.jpg

EDIT: I hope ficus doesnt get upset that I am posting them instead of an official team member.  :???:
Holy Jesus!!!
You just had to post it to make me upset...i'm so impatient now! :sad:
:lol:
BEAUTIFUL!

crusaderslogo.png

variation 2, both by Mark7 of the rus forums
crusaderssss.png

THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL UPDATE
This is just pictures I found on the russian forum that I couldnt find on the new/old thread. Most were not posted by ficus that's probably why they didnt find their way here.
Siege battle 700 Jerusalem vs 200 Ayyubids (Guy was testing battle sizes)
f80203aee14c.jpg

5bff85ed24aa.jpg

51d5dc41c778.jpg

4850b4248f38.jpg

00a30cabfd09.jpg

f552ccb5ab07.jpg

56d3d438ad2d.jpg

62fff86d4410.jpg

84bc7df7237d.jpg

6e3c6e54bab1.jpg
Siege tower. posted by tester
49f633be4576.jpg

2d95bf9d532a.jpg

12c475c0d08f.jpg

32f0cbb0a13d.jpg

6075d0f58f2f.jpg
Flora -new tree (may have been posted, although I couldnt find it in the new or old thread)
ef9c212dfaaa.jpg
And just incase you didnt see before
825c11ac2409.jpg

b130092fa40b.jpg

8e85419de1ce.jpg

e20d43df72e2.jpg

Sig by Mark7

Code:
[url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,161039.0.html][IMG]http://www.image-share.com/upload/866/88.png[/IMG][/url]
Please direct your thanks to Ficus and the Crusaders: way to expiation mod team, also to Mark7 if you go on to the rus forums.

Aye, the guy testing the sizes said that performance wasnt optimal with ~1000 people.
He said closer to 400 was much better overall.

EDIT: Fighting those massive swarms of people doesnt sound too great either though.

crusaderslogo.png

variation 2, both by Mark7 of the rus forums
crusaderssss.png

THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL UPDATE
This is just pictures I found on the russian forum that I couldnt find on the new/old thread. Most were not posted by ficus that's probably why they didnt find their way here.
Siege battle 700 Jerusalem vs 200 Ayyubids (Guy was testing battle sizes)
f80203aee14c.jpg

5bff85ed24aa.jpg

51d5dc41c778.jpg

4850b4248f38.jpg

00a30cabfd09.jpg

f552ccb5ab07.jpg

56d3d438ad2d.jpg

62fff86d4410.jpg

84bc7df7237d.jpg

6e3c6e54bab1.jpg
Siege tower. posted by tester
49f633be4576.jpg

2d95bf9d532a.jpg

12c475c0d08f.jpg

32f0cbb0a13d.jpg

6075d0f58f2f.jpg
Flora -new tree (may have been posted, although I couldnt find it in the new or old thread)
ef9c212dfaaa.jpg

Sig by Mark7

Code:
[url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,161039.0.html][IMG]http://www.image-share.com/upload/866/88.png[/IMG][/url]
Please direct your thanks to Ficus and the Crusaders: way to expiation mod team, also to Mark7 if you go on to the rus forums.
OMG!  :shock:
Orgasm in my eyes! xD

Great work. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom