B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly, it's not dead. They said they're just having trouble getting all the developers together at once.

Secondly, you must be one sad and pathetically useless person if you take pleasure in the supposed failure of people that actually try to contribute.

TLD is one of the best mod ever and the most complete and "finished" Swyter and few are working hard on the Warband port and only few things rest to do, in 2015 you'll can play TLD on Warband with 100 % of features and new artworks etc...

sermen said:
Do exist any version of this mod to download?
Cheers Błażej
There is no version available to download this mod that I know of as part of the public forumites. A status post would be great but quality takes time.

Not really explains, since last edit is from 2012.

I can pretty much guess the situation, no regular work, just 1-2 people occassionally does some stuff and leaves then comes back, saw that with many long lasting mod developments. if we are lucky we can get at least a slightly unpolished version, if not this death like situation will last until a member declares that its dead.

I visited russian site where mod is developed from link on 1st page, but there is no info in russian forum about when mod will be available to download.

I know its developed in a Russian site, I was answering to people who keep talking about the note in first page, its from 2012, the guy who wrote it might be even dead by now.

Neither Russian forum looks very lively, situation is likely as I described.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom