B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leon473 said:
JankoMega said:
So my brother you mean with saying " before the final version"there will be a version before it(beta)?  :smile:
Can't wait for this miracle!

And how's the process?(if i can ask you that though  :mrgreen: )
And i know this shouldn't be said but,are we quite close to it?  :oops:

Thanks and GOOD LUCK.  :wink:
Yes first will be beta.
Work is going on without stopping. But still a lot of work. If we can find people on this forum, who can do their work quality and may help us, or better yet - join the ranks of our team, I think in the autumn we will be able to release a beta. And if not, then most likely mod will be released not until next year, because we're going to rework every aspect of the game.

OK,thanks for information...can't wait for this great thing...keep up the good work.

Cheers.  :grin:

Looks very good, definitely going to download when it finishes....

the new mail chausses are really excellent. it looks good in shield wielding stance, but what about huge split leg idle stance? i would be fine if you replaced with idle leg position with the shield wielding leg position.

but yes, head still is warband size. i will work on a smaller head mod later on.

JankoMega said:
Knave24 said:

Who won't is gay!

:lol:
Janko what have i told you about spam, you can throw as much of it as you want but eventually you'll have to pay the consequences of ruining the kitchen wall.

And besides what's so gay about Knave24 liking a mod and wanting to download it?.

shadowarcher said:
JankoMega said:
Knave24 said:

Who won't is gay!

Janko what have i told you about spam, you can throw as much of it as you want but eventually you'll have to pay the consequences of ruining the kitchen wall.

And besides what's so gay about Knave24 liking a mod and wanting to download it?.

You probably didn't understand this...i did NOT say anything to Knave,i was kidding with saying that who won't download and play this great mod is (well i said)...nothing about Knave. :roll:  Heh...

JankoMega said:
shadowarcher said:
JankoMega said:
Knave24 said:

Who won't is gay!

You probably didn't understand this...i did NOT say anything to Knave,i was kidding with saying that who won't download and play this great mod is (well i said)...nothing about Knave. :roll:  Heh...

Well then you shouldn't have quoted his comment if you didn't want people to mistake it for something else.

Anyway back on topic now.

:smile: hello, thanks for the amazing effort - I think I found something interesting

the-crusades-by-yli-remo-vallejo-368-p.jpg

Plate4a.jpg

Plate5a.jpg

Plate6b.jpg

http://gorod.crimea.edu/librari/krest/str_01.html

:cool: glad to help - good luck!

picture2mh.png
picture6xd.png

Man I follow your mod since a long time and i have to say that it gonna be a very good mod for Mound and Blade Warband we can say that it's gonna be the best Mod !  :grin: I hope you will finish this mod earlier  :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom