When are Rules coming Back the are ****ing needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

This mod has seriously gone to ****. I used to have fun playing this, now im barely staying a few minutes on it because the community is unbearable. Everyone just murders people for no reason. I even had the privelege of being killed by my faction leader because he wanted my money...

I praised this mod before on multiple threads, but i take back what i said. I prefer the previous version. This is just a random fest and a grind to who cuts the most trees, as opposed to the previous version, where we had sieges, cults, city life, RP events etc.

Im not playing a mod where i have to grind for gold. If i wanted that ill go back to an MMO and grind there at least its more persistant than a 1 reset per day and i dont lose my stuff overnight.

Now see, I get his problem, but do not blame the mod, it's the community that is immature. Even the good RPers are thrown into it when the bad RPers do something that affects them. Nothing to be done. Well maybe nothing.

You want a way to out run bandits?
Okay, randoms want money. Set the drop amount to one gold and spam "Drop gold bag" takes them forever to pick it all up and even realize it doesn't work.
I laughed so hard when the poor brigand spent 5 mins to pick it up and lose me..

Armored said:
You want a way to out run bandits?
Okay, randoms want money. Set the drop amount to one gold and spam "Drop gold bag" takes them forever to pick it all up and even realize it doesn't work.
I laughed so hard when the poor brigand spent 5 mins to pick it up and lose me..

I almost posted just saying, "hahahahahaha."

I'm just gonna wait till the Swadian RP comes out, at least there people must go to forum and make a bio first, proving that they are capable of understanding English before going to server...

I had a situation with an admin, I caught him and a friend trying to sneak in the back door of my castle and he CLEARLY said "but not before we raid their chests" so I stopped him and told him I heard that. But he's like "nuh uh it was OOC chat!" And it turned into a big ass argument, honestly that admin was ****ing pathetic, he just couldn't accept that his little "master plan" was thwarted. Also the admins do nothing to stop randomers, a guy named Sean ****ing goes slash happy on my face with his axe so I start running because all I had was a knife. THen he ****ing goes all "HELP ADMINS HELP HE'S RANDOMING ME!" So the admin gets in my damn face and gives me a warning, letting Sean go free and in case you were wondering, yes he did random other people after that but of course he didn't get kicked or banned. Also an admin joined a group of bandits and led them into my castle... that would be fine except for one thing, the gate was closed and the drawbridge was up and I was guarding the only door. My conclusion... the admin teleported inside then teleported the other players in.

i miss VOS. all the RP. all the fun. all the RP. the great city. The RP. everything. even the RP.

Please Remove the rule "Outlaws are KOS". First, why ? If I did nothing then why should I be randomed (yes, randomed) ? Today I trained as brigand and was travelling to Green Castle then some kiddies killed me because: "read the rules". Yes, I ******** read them but I did no crime so I shouldn't be killed with no reason. Please trash that rule. It's not fun, you practically get killed with no RP reason everytime. I always RPed a poor man, raised my fists and even paid the reasonless taxes but I always got killed shortly.

If you want to be protected by the "law" you should not join the outlaws faction. If you join them manually or are outlawed for team killing, it is presumed you are a known criminal (outlawed, in other words). Personally I see no point in making the outlaws faction have the same game mechanics and protection as the commoners faction; as I have said before, if you want to play a "poor man" you should stay in the commoners or join a castle faction, unless you want to be an "outlawed / criminal poor man".

Vornne. KoS rules just doesnt work out, and have never done.

I certainly understand the charm and realism, but aslong as there are humans playing and they tend to kill everybody in sight given the chance, we just can't have a rule like that.

It would only work out under extremely strict regulations, and admins have a hard time controlling the server as it is.

I don't mind if server hosters make rules that players must give options in local chat or something before wading into the killing; but making the outlaws faction a safe choice where players can just wander around, refusing to fight if they don't want, is explicitly not supported by me: if you don't want to have any outlaws (in the proper sense of the word) on your server, just kick or ban them; they were not designed as just another castle faction.

The rule of killing outlaws on sight stemmed from the simple fact that the player HAD to make the conscious decision to become an outlaw, it's not like in pre-v4 PWMOD where you would be a bandit for the cool clothes. Players choose to take the risk of becoming outlaw, and after they make that decision, it's a hard life. Criminals in real life modern and medieval dealt with problems like this all the time. While a peasant may not be able to kill him, he's not going to let the outlaw go unnoticed.

Trust me guys, when you are a *Blank*_Junk_dealer littely No one randoms you. Once you start sellin a medium iron br for 50 denari people start to like you  :mrgreen: aAnyway that might be because they realise that I probably only have junk on me.....

Shame the lads made a mod that the Admins cant enjoy since people scream randoming all the time

I get randomed at least 5 times a day and my horse stolen twice

I have a hard time whineing to admins when i cant handle **** myself

So i find the lad and kill him without any RP whats soever because its justice

Then the lad screams "Randomer to the admins" Now i have to spend 30min typeing and defending myself

I love playing this mod but its the human element to break rules that makes it realistic

Well you know person, how about being quick of your feet, and come up with a good (but fake) reason for killing said player.... BTW I have not re-read rules recently (THEY DID CHANGE) but I do not think there is a new life rule. And how's about not taking ****? I pull it off rather well... if they damn well feel a need to ban me then ban me, then I immediatly post in forum. For most part just play it cooooooooolllll.....

P.S.      OBLIVION ROCKS!!!

Citizen_Kane said:
Trust me guys, when you are a *Blank*_Junk_dealer littely No one randoms you. Once you start sellin a medium iron br for 50 denari people start to like you  :mrgreen: aAnyway that might be because they realise that I probably only have junk on me.....

Kane today I tried being ****_The_Junk_Dealer everone killed me for junk it pissed me off, like I was selling a knife for 2 gold and some shield I found some bandits come up rob me of all I got after I gave it to them they just killed me.

Back
Top Bottom