When are Rules coming Back the are ****ing needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Eragon91 said:
also, with the wooden bridge destroyed and that gate closed, the server was now split into 3 completely separated areas. The admin online didnt care much, since he could just teleport around at will.

so i went down to the dock, finally found and forced myself onto a ship with serfs and demanded, weapon in hand, to be transported across the river. it took them some time to actually get moving, but mind you i only hurt them once and that was with a kick after they were heading in the wrong direction.

then, when we stop by the shore, Jazora_dowe jumps aboard and starts killing everybody on the ship without a single word.
I find Jark, who was riding around showing off on his admin horse, and asked him if that was allowed. He said no.

so i demanded either a warning or a kick. there were about 5 other people around me saying Jazora was randoming aswell. apparently, jazora_Dowe had declared a personal war upon that faction (also ignoring NLR (are that even in effect anymore)), which i wasn't even part of. so the admin just said "I warned him earlier" then pretty much rode off.

You forgot the part how I didnt kill the commoner onboard, you guys were white lions (which declared war on us first) and was armed just as much as me with a rusty sword. What do you expect me to say 'Can you please get off the boat?' when there is a enemy soldier jumping on your boat its pretty obvious. You are getting too stressed by this gamemode and are spamming the hell of it on the forums, give it a break! Its in alpha state and your expecting everything to be perfect so this is just a message to other people aswell, I havent found a single problem as I find it very entertaining. Pwmod 1.0 started off with no roleplay at all and you guys just dont know that, The same will happen for this mod so please stop saying how you want it changed back because that will kill the community, with the amount of players going on the servers it shows that this is fun.

I started playing back in V2, so i am aware of the gameplay without rules. the reason i am writing much is
1: because it is interesting and i have alot to say about it and
2: because i have a holiday and is stuck out on the countryside with no way to get in contact with my friends. there isn't **** do to during the days.

I'm sure you like the new gameplay that lets you get a lot of cheap kills without having to RP, but i wasnt a White Lion. I was a green infantry soldier. But you killed me all the same.

Yes, it is in alpha state, but in what way does that let YOU behave like an *******. Just because the game mechanics are buggy and the rules are new, doesn't mean that you should completely ruin the game for everybody else.
Those guys you killed were doing nothing but enjoying the new Sail-function. They were hardly even armed. they just happened to wear a color that allowed you to jump on and slaughter them for no other reason than you felt like it.

Also, i died as one of the first, so i didn't really stay around to watch you NOT kill one guy out of 6-7 and applaude you for it

I have so far not killed a single serf that havn't attacked me or stolen from me, even if we are at war with them, because i have a little more common sense and understanding than some other players.

And i have to say that i am happily surprised. Today i was roleplaying a doctor for the green faction and i was actually left alone by pretty much everyone (Even the factions that green waged war against) for several hours. As long as i was just a civilian doctor, they allowed me to pretty much ride around untouched. Some even defended me.
that is the kind of gameplay i like. Where you DONT just try to get cheap kills, but leave people that don't have anything to do with the fighting out of it.

Okay... I played for a long time today and here's what I found.

In the morning:

The server had just started, we rushed to mine, made the Green faction with Dunno. Had some nice roleplayers and good persons in there. Everything was fine. Our engineers made us weapons, serfs worked hard, taxes brought money etc.
Then, after about 2 hours of playing, I disconnected and left.

Evening:

The Green faction was the largest as I just spawned there as a footman. I went to see what had happened and ran to some Greens taxing the bridge. I saw a serf approaching, one of our guards stepped forward and said "500g for enter".
I was like -  :shock:
I told him that 500 is far too much and let the peasant pass for free. After about 15 minutes, I went to buy myself an axe. Again, I saw a bunch of Greens at the trees near the Green castle.
It appeared that they were taxing the commoners for woodcutting there (500g!). I told them to stop but they didn't listen. Then I saw Sir_Alexander running after some peasant and hitting him. I ran to him with a shield blocked to prevent him for killing the poor man.
I asked what did the man do and he replied "He didn't pay tax for being in the mine".
I was really surprised as the mine was empty since the morning and let the man go.  After being witnessed loads of such unjustified randoming acts, I left the faction and joined outlaws, since I had never been a bandit yet.

I got myself a shield and a sword and I ran out to discover the world. I was walking near the Green castle when suddenly I got shot by a green archer. I grabbed my shield and quickly took cover. Then a green cavalryman appeared and started attacking me also, saying it was Sir_Alexander's orders.
I started running away, dodging arrows and a lancer when suddenly a commoner appeared, called Engineer he was. He just killed me without any words and after that killed the lancer. I was very shocked of such things and went back to ask for explanation.
Then, when I was at the Green castle woodcutting area, I heard some Green guy saying that Sir_Alexander gave them an order to kill anyone in their area not paying the tax.  :shock:
I quickly turned around and ran away. Half way to church, where I wanted to leave the outlaw faction, I saw a serf (Green). I asked the man why are everyone attacking people in his faction but he just attacked me and I had to kill him with my club. Then a Green footman came to me and attacked me also, I managed to finish him and a serf who joined the fight again. I grabbed the man's sword and quickly ran towards the church. When I got on the bridge, in the middle of crossing it, an arrow flew into my back. I looked behind and saw a green archer called 150esimo_Capt_DanyEle shooting me. I made zig-zag and tried to run away, but some other people joined the fight also and killed me.

Then I spawned near the Red castle. I was hoping that maybe people wont notice me when I sneak into their castle and go serf. As soon as I got to castle, I saw a Red lancer there. I said I am unarmed and want to join his faction. He couldn't even say anything cause a commoner nearby just attacked me. After I had killed the idiot who attacked me, I wanted to enter the castle but 2 new commoners appeared and killed me.

Finally, I spawned really close to church and left the outlaw faction. When I had just left the church, a Green cavalryman ran over me with a couched lance and killed me.  I ragequit cause I got killed about 5 times just because I was an outlaw who was trying to leave a faction (I didn't write about all my deaths).

I just don't have words... the the hell is there are rule that all outlaws are kills on sight? Maybe they just want to roleplay a bit different cause absolutely all the kingdoms are corrupt, randoming and taxing? Maybe, they actually wanna roleplay instead of randoming and swearing and complaining to admins.

Regarding the 500 tax, i personally protested against it and i was a green. It was ridicilous. I (being a doctor) also patched up any serf, regardless of faction, for free if he had been roughened up by the guards and sometimes lied to the guards and told them that the serf had payd tax to me.

deadeye238 said:
Eragon91 said:
-snip-

This server isn't even competitve, it's just a big random deatmatch fest with abusive admins, griefers and some brief glances of hope in naive players that think that RP is still possible.

-snip-

Did you just insult all my freinds and alot of other great RPers?

I think the same. Those who try to roleplay in this mod are set up for a turndown, sooner or later.

I agree with Website, I tried to RP with people multiple times today, but I got killed before I could say anything so I just killed them after a while of getting slaughtered.

I have a feeling you guys think that becoming a engineer and fixing a brige is RP. Well its not. I honestly havent seen 1 person RP since the alpha came out. Plus i am seeing almost all the admins (besides splint) in admin armor and horse. They say they are just admining but why the hell o they need A war horse on steroids and untouchable armor? I think the whole server is crap ever since the alpha. It was possible to RP before this. Not anymore

I concur, there are plenty of good RPers, and I do not condone RP, but when a douchebag that just wants to kill, or uses an excuse like "I am rping a mass murderer," comes around, I can't help but want to slap someone.

Spanker said:
Well, I was playing PW yesterday I was randomed and attack once by some guy, I ask a admin called A_Friendly_Admin he did hes job as a admin very well. I told him that I was randomed by this paro guys, he went and  warned them. They didn't listen and randomed some other guy so he kick them. That's what admins should be like.

That was meeee =D

Too much randoming going on this timed.
Its becasue:
Making money is hard(mines going empty quick)
Admins dont really enforce the rules, just runing with admin armour and ultra weapons, teleporting.
Too many kids and assholes joined

No, the population is way too high. We need another server to meatshield RCC so we admins ahve some breathing space. Sometimes I couldn't find name son the kick list because there's over 100, for christs sake.

I hear that. Yeah imagine trying to meet up with someone when you've got 67 other people running around eh?

Pisatel said:
Too much randoming going on this timed.
Its becasue:
Making money is hard(mines going empty quick)
Admins dont really enforce the rules, just runing with admin armour and ultra weapons, teleporting.
Too many kids and assholes joined
Ultra weapons?
And we do enforce rules, believe me.

Suspicous Pilgrim said:
No, the population is way too high. We need another server to meatshield RCC so we admins ahve some breathing space. Sometimes I couldn't find name son the kick list because there's over 100, for christs sake.
I know what you mean! It took me a full minute and a half to find the name of a guy randoming and freeze him

King of Scotland said:
I left the faction and joined outlaws, since I had never been a bandit yet.
You should never have joined the outlaws faction if you wanted it to be all peace and flowers, rather than being hunted down like a dog. If you want to play a suspicous looking but possibly harmless character, just stay as a commoner or join a castle faction, get your clothes of choice, and then RP to your heart's content. I'm pretty sure the next version will allow you to train with a faction and then leave for the commoners, keeping your troop, for those that want to appear neutral; the drawback would be that after dying you would be a peasant again, and have to go back and train again with a faction (for reasons detailed in previous posts).

I just wanna say this before I start my story of what had happend to me today. Admins, came in handy a lot, I feel for them when the sever is at its max the chat is all whining about random they can't keep track of all of it, I don't mind there new powers it makes it better to find a catch randomers plus their armour and horse kinda scare some people into acting right. And guys jark helped me to day, he actually did, but on to my story.....

Today I come online in t e mourning, its a rush for the mines, serfs killing each other for their iron. Myself I rush to a boat to get to the island. Think I was killed twice on my journey. So i gave up but on the bright side Tirok came on, we were fooling around and all around us Factions are being formed, but they are not peasant loving helpful factions, serfs being oppressed everone is getting killled in fights they are stuck in terrible. So me and Tirok decide to do something about it (besides what he was doing, which was alot but most ppl would just complain then when tirok or other admins asked for more information on the random not say anything) so we each grabed robes and poison daggers, we hearhis one faction in particular is killing them and taxing them, we devise a plan to kill there leader, long story short we did, one being an infamous MOFO, so guess what he tells a admin that I have been randoming commoners even tho I only killed one person being the mofo. Still all out war going on for some reason faction figthing keep getting caught up in it and dieing all the while being commoners. Tirok still doing what he can about complaints and my favorite time is when some guy shot and killed both me and Tirok, tirok froze him made him drop everything he had even his really nice bow then let him go while we waited for it to disappear, then tirok left and there war some admins about doing there thing but still loads of random  complaints coming in, the faction Barbary pirates is formed, and they use this as an excuse to random 5 times that they are raiding no warning just shot first excuse latter. for5 hours (mainly since I'm sick) I spent trying to get a boat to the island and mine iron 5 hours doing that I make 500 gold, Losing most due to randoming and backstab ****heads and ppl stealing my boat and leaving me on the island or forcing me to jump off in the middle of the ocean. So the sever dies down a little to around 45 players Barbary pirates still killing serfs for no reason, on one occasion I was running still a commoner serf a Dr.Dre kills me since I was trying to do something I call an admin I think it was czar, czar got right into it and asked for an explanation he said he told me to stop which was untrue I checked the chat logs and he said he would pay me back, so  after I while of playing probably killed 3 more times for no good reason (stopped really caring at this point) I saw dr.dre again he shot me I told him to stop he he kills me while me still be an unarmed commoner, Finally working with the Khans and many others to guard me I make  20k the amount I was going for the entire time, I  try to get a heavy bastard sword made for me, but bandits thought other wise (not even real bandits commoners with bows kicked out of faction most likely) started shooting me on my boat traveling unarmed with iron bars for an engineer an admin Tp's to one of em about a randoming complaint against him, as they talk right behind the admin is two guys randoming me all the while I am yelling stop and admin help. Well I make it out of that jam with no health get my sword made, spend my 20k on good armour take over a faction and a castle, me wanting a better helmet I head to a castle owned by china serfs, on my way I stop 2 randomings against serfs just coping wood, and while I am walking chinaserfs castle is taken the Captors, being wolverine and lolzer say I am welcome and that we are allies, so I in a safe feeling go to change faction banner and name while i do I guess some reason our alliance broke they killed me while changing banner, so I spent 5 hours for 5min of being a knight, and the excuse to kill me was it was a kou - against ur allies that did nothing no it was an excuse to kill me for no reason, so i got pics plus two other faction mates that were there, got tirok on steam and finally JUSTICE but overall a randoming mosh of death and ****tards all the Rpers where randomed to the point of rage quiting or were to spread apart to actually have fun, admins were over worked and almost not able to do anything with the amount of complaints they were getting,  this sever really needs to either kick or ban more ppl, or have a password for those that can RP. Or get stricter rules.

Sorry for my terrible punctuation and non-indentation it was late when i wrote this. 

Back
Top Bottom