When are Rules coming Back the are ****ing needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

This is mainly out of my rage but bear with me.

Today, I was playing as a serf trying to make some money. But for some reason people don't like that I guess, First I was sitting at the town dock a group drove up on a boat I jumped on their ship to get the the island, they kill me with out saying anything. Again I go back to trying to get a ride but no some guy runs up behind me and kills me. Then after like3 hours of playing I get a ship once i get in me and john baston are just backing up some idiots ram us get the boat stuck, so I say we have to scuttle it. Once  start chopping the boat as other ppl are some guy comes up behind me and kills me, then I come back some guy in my castle kills me again no reason, then again, I get out back on the boat we finish scuttling it then we start sailing but again they come and attack and kill me, no reason what so ever. So I quit I just cant stand going from 10k to 5k due to ass****'s that can't play right.  :evil:

Admins need their power back rules need to be restored, unless u should just lock down the sever and send out the password to ppl the actually can RP.

Suspicous Pilgrim said:
Well, two admins have resigned and another is thinking of it, so there's bound to be more chaos than usual.

They were also the ones who actually dealt with ****.

Seriously, Jark keeps admin and people dealing with randomers like Dez don't?

This is seriously ****ed up, and n0body should seriously re-think how he runs his clan.

today, i got stopped by a bunch of brigands at the stone bridge. They demanded 200 each for us to pass, which it took them about 5 minutes (i literally mean it took 5 minutes for them to actually say something) to actually spit out.

then they demanded that everybody except for one of us would walk 200 feet away from the bridge. which ofcourse would mean that they would jump the guy and steal all the money.

also, with the wooden bridge destroyed and that gate closed, the server was now split into 3 completely separated areas. The admin online didnt care much, since he could just teleport around at will.

so i went down to the dock, finally found and forced myself onto a ship with serfs and demanded, weapon in hand, to be transported across the river. it took them some time to actually get moving, but mind you i only hurt them once and that was with a kick after they were heading in the wrong direction.

then, when we stop by the shore, Jazora_dowe jumps aboard and starts killing everybody on the ship without a single word.
I find Jark, who was riding around showing off on his admin horse, and asked him if that was allowed. He said no.

so i demanded either a warning or a kick. there were about 5 other people around me saying Jazora was randoming aswell. apparently, jazora_Dowe had declared a personal war upon that faction (also ignoring NLR (are that even in effect anymore)), which i wasn't even part of. so the admin just said "I warned him earlier" then pretty much rode off.

I am This: |-| close to start acting like a complete ******* myself and just start killing everyone i see, because thats the only way to do it.
I was actually playing nicer than 75% of the server when i didnt kill the serfs on the ship, and that only ended in me getting randomed and admins dont giving two ****s about it. just saying "I warned him earlier"

This server isn't even competitve, it's just a big random deatmatch fest with abusive admins, griefers and some brief glances of hope in naive players that think that RP is still possible.

WTf happened to the Pwmod that was about something else than just killing?

The admins today seem to care about themselves and themselves only. they never ever deal out punishment (You can warn a guy as much as you want, but if you never punishes him, why should he listen?) and many of them act like complete A-holes themselves.

you use "we have alot of players" as an excuse for the server being in constant chaos. You don't take into account the fact that about 30 of those players are randomers that should have been kicked. you just pat yourselves on the back for having so many players.

PWmod is collapsing and i don't understand why you cannot see it. The admins are becoming corrupted and abusive, the players are falling back into what it was in V2 and i am not sure if Pwmod will ever recover again.
I'm not sure that you can go back from being a free-kill deathmatch server (call it competitive if you want, i prefer to call things by their proper name) to a roleplay server. Partly because you would have to ban 65% of the players and partly because the old, good roleplayers will have left in frustration.
-------------------------------------------------

Admins, i am not sure that you see what this mod have become. You comfort yourselves with your admin tags, which practically gives you an immunity that the other player do not have. And even when you play undercover, you can just kick anybody that you doesn't like or that kills you.
you dont care if the bridges are destroyed, because you can just teleport yourselves or fix it some other way.
Face it, people are afraid of pissing off the admins. nobody wants to kill an admin, not even in self defense. I have seen admins do things that would get anybody else jumped by 15 people and still walk away. Simply because nobody wants to attack or kill an admin.

Being an ordinary player is NOT like that. We are depentdant on the bridges and we cannot get rid of randomers and spawn killers, especially now since the admins stopped enforcing rules. We are completely left out as a free target for anybody that have been on the server 15 minutes longer than us.

I would like to issue a challenge to the admins, or atleast some of them, (we dont want all of them gone):

I would like you to give up your admin rights for a week (or maybe just 3 days should be enough). you shouldnt even have the chance of changing to your admin account. And then i want you to play under a new name that not even the other admins know of. I want you to play the mod from the eyes of a "commoner".

Then you might change your mind about the state of this server. You are not supposed to get anybody kicked, even if you are getting repeatedly randomed, griefed or spawnkilled. Admins don't listen to us and they should not listen to you. you are not allowed to reveal your true identity or you have failed the challenge.
If you reveal your identity, it is obvious that you cannot stand playing the mod on the same conditions as the rest of us, and perhaps you should listen more to us.

If you can do this, THEN i will respect your opinions. Because right now, it feels like you don't really know what this mod have become. Because right now, you are just cowering behind kick-buttons and admin tags.

Eragon91 said:
-snip-

This server isn't even competitve, it's just a big random deatmatch fest with abusive admins, griefers and some brief glances of hope in naive players that think that RP is still possible.

-snip-

Did you just insult all my freinds and alot of other great RPers?

then you are playing in a to me unknown and magical way.

I tried playing as a barmaid today. I didn't even get into the bar before i was killed.

I encountered a MOFO that had killed me earlier and commented on how bad i thought his RP was. Then his friend jumps me and hits me down to 20% health. Without a doctor and with 50 gold, i was allready pretty much dead, so i said "i dare you to kill me", which ofcourse he did. And the admins didnt care that he had attacked me in the first place. since i had said "I dare you to kill (finish off the remaining 20%) me" it was apparently all good.

that was the last time i tried to RP on V4. And i will not try again untill somethign radical is changed.

Eragon91 said:
today, i got stopped by a bunch of brigands at the stone bridge. They demanded 200 each for us to pass, which it took them about 5 minutes (i literally mean it took 5 minutes for them to actually say something) to actually spit out.

then they demanded that everybody except for one of us would walk 200 feet away from the bridge. which ofcourse would mean that they would jump the guy and steal all the money.

and whats wrong with that?

also, with the wooden bridge destroyed and that gate closed, the server was now split into 3 completely separated areas. The admin online didnt care much, since he could just teleport around at will.
thats a map issue, you could repair the bridge

so i went down to the dock, finally found and forced myself onto a ship with serfs and demanded, weapon in hand, to be transported across the river. it took them some time to actually get moving, but mind you i only hurt them once and that was with a kick after they were heading in the wrong direction.

then, when we stop by the shore, Jazora_dowe jumps aboard and starts killing everybody on the ship without a single word.
I find Jark, who was riding around showing off on his admin horse, and asked him if that was allowed. He said no.
admin horse isnt allowed without a good reason.... you should of screenied it

so i demanded either a warning or a kick. there were about 5 other people around me saying Jazora was randoming aswell. apparently, jazora_Dowe had declared a personal war upon that faction (also ignoring NLR (are that even in effect anymore)), which i wasn't even part of. so the admin just said "I warned him earlier" then pretty much rode off.

Jark seems to be a issue

-snip-

The admins today seem to care about themselves and themselves only. they never ever deal out punishment (You can warn a guy as much as you want, but if you never punishes him, why should he listen?) and many of them act like complete A-holes themselves.
BS i was walking around warning people for hours

-snip-

Being an ordinary player is NOT like that. We are depentdant on the bridges and we cannot get rid of randomers and spawn killers, especially now since the admins stopped enforcing rules. We are completely left out as a free target for anybody that have been on the server 15 minutes longer than us.

I would like to issue a challenge to the admins, or atleast some of them, (we dont want all of them gone):

I would like you to give up your admin rights for a week (or maybe just 3 days should be enough). you shouldnt even have the chance of changing to your admin account. And then i want you to play under a new name that not even the other admins know of. I want you to play the mod from the eyes of a "commoner".

Then you might change your mind about the state of this server. You are not supposed to get anybody kicked, even if you are getting repeatedly randomed, griefed or spawnkilled. Admins don't listen to us and they should not listen to you. you are not allowed to reveal your true identity or you have failed the test.
If you reveal your identity, it is obvious that you cannot stand playing the mod on the same conditions as the rest of us, and perhaps you should listen more to us.

If you can do this, THEN i will respect your opinions. Because right now, it feels like you don't really know what this mod have become.

ive already done the challenge thing so many times now, its not as bad as you make out.
i think you have seen a server thats fixing its rules and 1 possibly bad admin and your taking it out on everyone claiming all admins are bad

and you wonder why people might ignore you, your really rude to players who gave up playing a game to help you guys have fun

Eragon91 said:
then you are playing in a to me unknown and magical way.

I tried playing as a barmaid today. I didn't even get into the bar before i was killed.

I encountered a MOFO that had killed me earlier and commented on how bad i thought his RP was. Then his friend jumps me and hits me down to 20% health. Without a doctor and with 50 gold, i was allready pretty much dead, so i said "i dare you to kill me", which ofcourse he did. And the admins didnt care that he had attacked me in the first place. since i had said "I dare you to kill (finish off the remaining 20%) me" it was apparently all good.

that was the last time i tried to RP on V4. And i will not try again untill somethign radical is changed.

you dared a player to kill you then claimed he randomed you on global without explaining , thats your own fault for been an idiot. if you had said hes attacked me for no reason i could of teleported invis to you and watched, but because you provoked him he had every right to finish you

There does seem to have been a collapse in adminning lately, I haven;t seen much admin work going on. I think Captain raven did some, but apart from him, there was no other genuine admin, apart from stealth who seemed eager to help but isn't an admin. Oh and Tito please don't come near here with a QQ post. This is a serious topic  :wink:

I told the admin before i dared him, but ofcourse he didn't care. And Jark isn't the only admin that seems to be abusing his power.

And when nothing happened, i knew i was as good as dead and might as well respawn. But i guess that as long as you don't kill swomeone, it's ok to just "practically" kill them and make them vulnerable to a sand-crab. I wasnt reporting the Kill as a random, but the attack that brough me down to 20%. I just hoped that me getting killed would actually make the admins notice me a bit more so that i could state my case.

yes, you were walking around WARNING people for hours. How many did you actually kick? Because i can name a dozen that deserved it. Really admins, when you don't kick people, only warn them, you might as well just not do anything. Nobody is going to listen untill you actually start doing something!

I was a soldier, and we were completely cut off from the rest of the world. i would have to farm stick for an hour in order to get money to become an engineer.

He said he was allowed. I don't care about that, i care about him doing nothing even when 5 people were standing infront of him reporting the same randomer.

you say there is nothing wrong with them completely barring off 1/3 of the map and then planning to kill anyone that tries to cross? I really feel like screaming now... What are you thinking with?

Yes, i might be rude, i admit that. But you admins are doing nothing whatsoever to earn my respect right now. I used to be quite respectful of admins, when they did their job. Now, i have no reason to be. I consider myself more respectful than 80% of the server pop by simply not killing everyone i see as soon as i get a reason.

I Have been admining hole day , its pretty hard as i get like millions of ppl like stalker , stalker , stalker all the time as i cant help 50 player at the same time.

I am trying to do the best i can as a admin

100+ People onto day, hard for an Admin to see anything..and remember we're there to play as well.

Maybe an Admin chat function could be implemented so our voices can boom across the server.

Deserath said:
100+ People onto day, hard for an Admin to see anything..and remember we're there to play as well.

Maybe an Admin chat function could be implemented so our voices can boom across the server.

orange global chat woo.

I understand that it's hard to keep track, but for exemple yesterday, when 5-10 people were standing around the admin calling out Jazora_Dow for randoming in global and he does nothing... Can't you understand our frustration?

also, if it should be allowed to split the map up in 3 unreachable areas with gates and destroyed bridges, because the admins arn't allowed, don't want to do something about it, then we desperately need a new map.

Eragon91 said:
I understand that it's hard to keep track, but for exemple yesterday, when 5-10 people were standing around the admin calling out Jazora_Dow for randoming in global and he does nothing... Can't you understand our frustration?

also, if it should be allowed to split the map up in 3 unreachable areas with gates and destroyed bridges, because the admins arn't allowed, don't want to do something about it, then we desperately need a new map.

theres nothing we can do to broken gates that you cant do yourself...

i was online and i didnt see you complain about jazora, its hard to notice unless your watching the chat nonstop

Start kicking people for spamming the global chat especialy with such local chat classics as give me 50g, and hey, an hey you and hey stop.

Well, I was playing PW yesterday I was randomed and attack once by some guy, I ask a admin called A_Friendly_Admin he did hes job as a admin very well. I told him that I was randomed by this paro guys, he went and  warned them. They didn't listen and randomed some other guy so he kick them. That's what admins should be like.

I am aware of some admins causing problems, which Is why some are being removed, and some need to be discussed whether or not they are removed.

There is also going to be a change of admin and player rules, as the current are TEMP as we had no other rules to use.

Admins are players, and alot of the time I just play undercover and see if my admins do anything, sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.

It is EXTREMELY difficult to admin when there are 100 - 140 players online on the server, as 10+ people are always calling for an admin.
And yeah, we peaked 140 players yesterday, and we had over 120gb of traffic too...

Back
Top Bottom