SP Musket Era [WB] 1794: Kosciuszko Uprising

What would You like to see in a upcoming update?

• The Side Quest System

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • The Dueling System

Votes: 13 59.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Vain

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Kosciuszko Uprising

"It is the year of our Lord 1794, and yet again the Europe finds itself in a state of great unrest. With the splendid victories of French and American revolutions, a severe blow was struck to the authority of monarchy. Thus the grasp it had held over people was noticeably weakened, much to the tyrants’dismay. In spite of their personal strife, the monarchs unite in a desperate attempt to extinguish the flames of freedom set throughout the Old World.
Their first victim to be: the Commonwealth.

Once a great European power, the Most Serene Commonwealth of Poland and Lithuania became famous for introducing the fresh ideas of freedom  and democracy, setting a bright example for the rest of mankind. Thus the tyrants, bitter and hateful , spared no efforts to see the Commonwealth doomed, and its people extinct. By the aforementioned 1794 AD they succeeded so far as to reduce the once vast and proud kingdom into a small puppet state ruled by the handful of traitors and corrupt officials. Even so the monarchs would not rest, as long as any trace of its former glory persisted.

As the dark clouds gather over Commonwealth, the adventurers rush its borders seizing chance at better fortune. Be it veterans of revolutionary wars, or simply war mongrels, heroes or bandits, all are being driven by the desire to take part in arising conflict whichever the side. Among them there is an exceptional man… "

The Development Team:

Paweł "Thaess" Gronowski
Michał "VainV/Tony_Bugow" Wasiak
Wojciech "Lambert" Przyjemski
Adam "Ihei" Baranowski
Damian "WodzuUK" Kubiński
Jan "Jog" Grochowski

Special thanks go to the following...

Gutekfiutek - Polished Landcapses.
Michał "Mahnahmuhnah" Matuszewski
sir Luca
Tul
RanGer_SLO
Radetzky
Vicccard

Thank You for all nice comments.I am really glad that you like it  :grin:
So, few more screens:

go to the link and make a new topic called help needed! http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,64.0.html
make sure to include a few pictures of what you've done and what you need done, once they see that all the stuff is very high quality they will want to get involved trust me  :wink:
hope this helps im looking forward to this.

Thank you :grin:
All comments are very important for me, beacuse it gives additional motivation and I know that, my work has got a sense.
Hofiko said:
Most of those are epic, but notice that 90% of mod will be contained in gameplay. I am not expecting... well, no. I am not DEMANDING awesome models, I just want a mod, which has something more, new units, NPC's, dialogs, have fixed all Native bugs. And this mod... is match.  :cool:
You shouldn't worry about it :smile: For sure will be a lot of new quests, special locations annnd...something special, unfortunately I can't tell you, cause it's a secret :wink:
Lord Benrir said:
This is looking great!
And a great name choice as well... reminds me of 1866. :razz:
1866 is awesome, I spend on it many hours and I hope, our mod will be good as 1866. :smile:
FUBAR!!! said:
go to the link and make a new topic called help needed! http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,64.0.html
make sure to include a few pictures of what you've done and what you need done, once they see that all the stuff is very high quality they will want to get involved trust me  :wink:
hope this helps im looking forward to this.
Good idea, thanks :smile:

Soon, I will try to show you new screens  :grin:

Back
Top Bottom