RCC server bad admins much randoming

Users who are viewing this thread

Insane warriors threads usually consists of one sentence in caps and no background whatsoever.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,160671.0.html

Admins, please tell me you are allowed to violate its rules during the game??? :evil: Use the Admin Tools on the server when about 60 players???  :evil:
The name of one of the admin: RCC_HighCmdr_Admin (RANDOMER)!!!
a70b189935f2.jpg

On the server was about 50-60 players!!!
94bcea55df11.jpg

Remaining Times: 8 hours, but "Randomer" use Admin Tools!!!  :evil:
f831f6c40e45.jpg

And the admins do not like when they kill ordinary players! You're lucky if you just KICK the admin! My friend was banned for the fact that he killed a player of class "Bandit"!

Splintert said:
We are having an admin reset. Very few.

I don't see why you are getting fewer admins. That isn't the problem. What we need are admins that actually have the balls to kick people, or if your are not allowed, rules that allow overly A-hole players to get kicked by the admins.

you are saying that we should stop with the anti-admin talks, yet you do nothing to give us a reason to stop.
Arn't we allowed to complain when admins do nothing about randomers and use their status to kick people they don't like or that kills them?

And if admins want to play the game and not admin, they should play under a different name. As soon as you put on your "Admin name" you have a responsibility. If i work as a police, when i put on my uniform, i am supposed to help people. I don't just chill around on it during my spare time because i like it.

I used to respect the admins, and most of you probably know me as a roleplayer. But right now, i just have no reason to respect you and many reason to be pissed off.

Feel free to now post about how stupid and disrespectful i am...

Ye, since ver 4 admins gone randoming a lot.
One was killing all serfs at the mines and when i asked to kick him, everyone said that he is an admin and i should stfu.
Only one good and rules enforcing admin is bloodreaver so far.

KZ_Ernar said:
Admins, please tell me you are allowed to violate its rules during the game??? :evil: Use the Admin Tools on the server when about 60 players???  :evil:
The name of one of the admin: RCC_HighCmdr_Admin (RANDOMER)!!!
a70b189935f2.jpg

On the server was about 50-60 players!!!
94bcea55df11.jpg

Remaining Times: 8 hours, but "Randomer" use Admin Tools!!!  :evil:
f831f6c40e45.jpg

And the admins do not like when they kill ordinary players! You're lucky if you just KICK the admin! My friend was banned for the fact that he killed a player of class "Bandit"!

I don't know who that was,but they are clearly abusing admin, whoever they are (if we find out who they are), they'll lose their admin - this is exactly the reason why admins are being overhauled.

Pisatel said:
Ye, since ver 4 admins gone randoming a lot.
One was killing all serfs at the mines and when i asked to kick him, everyone said that he is an admin and i should stfu.
Only one good and rules enforcing admin is bloodreaver so far.

This! My friend and i was attacked while mining as serfs by this admin as well, we tried to get him kicked but then it turned out he was the admin... we would not have mind it at all if he had at least had a dialogue or not ignoring my friend when he tried to talk to him but instead got murdered witout hesitation.

Reducing admins wont make it better... finding the bad admins will though.
people have been complaining about jark for weeks. ive yet to see a complaint thread about me yet. and looking at this ill lose my admin and he wont :/

Jark also said he wasnt taking part in gameplay so he was using the admin horse and armour to watch im confused why you called him a randomer when he has 0 kills and deaths though...

That admin that had full admin stuff on, as long as i was online he was only observing things and not doing anything special.

Ppl were making jokes like "admin aboose!". So that's maybe why?

well if they keep it up were not going to have any admins left.then you people are going to QQ about the rampant randoming.
oh wait.that's already happening.

That was me,
I was on last night and got a little bored of roleplaying so I spoke with Splint and asked him if it was okay to use admin horse and armour to go around and strictly admin no roleplay involved.

I did not roleplay at all and I told others that came near me that I was just admining.
I didn't kill anyone with the admin horse or admin armour and I was going around asking if people needed help.

I would of thought from my many annoucments that people would realise I was just admining.

With there being few admins online I thought I would take there position and do all the admining myself.

I do not see the problem with this as I did not exactly run into a battle with admin armour on and kill everyone.

Back
Top Bottom