Persistent World 4.5.1 - download and general discussion

Users who are viewing this thread

Let's hope not THE SAME but similar and there is no doubt they will. Maybe meanwhile they'll think about goddamn banks and broken economy meanwhile. I mean, seriously, everyone ceased to play months ago, but what's happening now is just agony of this mod. Pity, but I guess that's the way it had to be.

Silversword said:
Let's hope not THE SAME but similar and there is no doubt they will. Maybe meanwhile they'll think about goddamn banks and broken economy meanwhile. I mean, seriously, everyone ceased to play months ago, but what's happening now is just agony of this mod. Pity, but I guess that's the way it had to be.

Banks, item saving, etc are not standard features of Persistent World. You can always create a server without them, you know? :smile:

Nahs, PW is dead. Warband is dying too. This new Viking DLC is a bit of a mistake, game is just too old for a new expansion. Maybe it will bring old players back for a while, but I doubt new ones will come. So there is no point in starting a server at the moment. All hope in Kingdom Come: Deliverance and Bannerlord.

Silversword said:
Nahs, PW is dead. Warband is dying too. This new Viking DLC is a bit of a mistake, game is just too old for a new expansion. Maybe it will bring old players back for a while, but I doubt new ones will come. So there is no point in starting a server at the moment. All hope in Kingdom Come: Deliverance and Bannerlord.

Soothsayer hear Ye hear Ye  pw isn't dead it's hitting the caps it hit before at peek 100+ on EU and NA both and stabilizing at a decent number that changes daily from 50-80. 

As for native, I don't play that so I wouldn't know, but I'm pretty sure it's still where it was about a year ago.

Now for the kicker, napoleonic wars is massive, and without it sure, you could claim that warband itself was dying, but napoleonic wars, the disappointment to me as it was, brings new players on a daily basis.  This game has so many inner circle communities that you can't judge the game as a whole. 

This game has a cult following.  When people quit, 90% of the time they come back eventually because it is so everlasting.  Warband has a long time to live still so please do not fret. 

Also, the expansion will indeed bring a lot more players to the game and bring old ones back.  Having something pop up on steam no matter how old or sketchy it may seem will always bring attention for a large group of people no matter what it is.  Not saying they will be permanent players who will enjoy the game, all of them that is, but it will bring more players for certain into realizing hey there's this thing called warband.

Hey guys and gals I was just wondering where the Dedicated Server Package is for 4.4 and 1.161?

If anyone knows please let me know.

SSGrimm said:
Hey guys and gals I was just wondering where the Dedicated Server Package is for 4.4 and 1.161?
Warband 1.161 is only released to steam users, and only the client (no server or module system). 1.158 works fine, since it is what all current PW servers are using.

Vornne said:
SSGrimm said:
Warband 1.161 is only released to steam users, and only the client (no server or module system). 1.158 works fine, since it is what all current PW servers are using.

There was no update for the servers for 1.160 or 1.161

Well when I try to run the server it does not show up, when I looked into the log file it says this.

Starting new log file.
Version:  1.158
Module directory is invalid. Starting with module Native

SSGrimm said:
Well when I try to run the server it does not show up, when I looked into the log file it says this.

Starting new log file.
Version:  1.158
Module directory is invalid. Starting with module Native

As the error states, it cannot find the module. Make sure in your command line you have "-m PW_4.4" and PW_4.4 is actually in your Warband modules folder :smile:

I joined a server, everything good then i disconnected the i try to join again and after some seconds joining stucked and the it says "kicked from server" and above says: "kicked for using another player name" please help me to fix this.

Choose another name.
If your getting kicked from the server it means somone else already has used that name.

Just click 'multiplyer' on the main menu.
Then click edit once your in the multiplayer screen.

Edit your name etc. then try to join a server. Choose a name thats unique.

Nothing to do with PW: it's probably related to updating Warband to a recent patch, but some language data getting lost or corrupted: either verify the game files with steam, or download and install the latest patch if using the standalone version.

Back
Top Bottom