Persistent World 4.5.1 - download and general discussion

Users who are viewing this thread

Who knows as to leave a premise on a card, I there have come without money and without a speciality, and on an exit the door does not work, there какойто касяк on a card, an axe it not to break.
I tried will be restarted on card Swamps but me revives always in this immured place and I there remain is immured and as not выбратся.

Leon2011 said:
Who knows as to leave a premise on a card, I there have come without money and without a speciality, and on an exit the door does not work, there какойто касяк on a card, an axe it not to break.
I tried will be restarted on card Swamps but me revives always in this immured place and I there remain is immured and as not выбратся.

Google Translate is a bad idea.

Anyways, I'm not really sure what you want to say, but you possibly need to train as a serf in order to cut trees better. Remember, not all the trees can be cut down.

You can write in Russian. I do understand it, but I'll answer in English. :razz:

Кто знает как выйти из помещения на карте,я туда зашел без денег и без специальности,а на выход дверь не работает,там  баг на карте,топором ее не сломать.Я пробовал перезапустится на карту Swamps но меня воскрешает всегда в этом замурованном месте и я там остаюсь замурован и ни как не выйти.

Melvarius said:
Is there a way to make a troop trainer free or can you only lower the cost by a percentage? I don't want to change the game mode either.
There is no way to make anything free without using the "no money" game mode, or releasing a different mod; the lowest reduction is to 20%.

Leon2011 said:
Кто знает как выйти из помещения на карте,я туда зашел без денег и без специальности,а на выход дверь не работает,там  баг на карте,топором ее не сломать.Я пробовал перезапустится на карту Swamps но меня воскрешает всегда в этом замурованном месте и я там остаюсь замурован и ни как не выйти.

That is mostly a bug, which should be reported on the Nexus forums. Here is the topic for Valley of Swamps:
http://www.pw-nexus.com/board/topic/13208-map-valley-of-swamps-looking-for-suggestions/page-13
I'll mention the problem for you.

For now, you can try to respawn. Press "Esc", go in "Spectator" mode, and then join the game again.

На картах иногда появляются ошибки из за которых игрок попадает в ловушку.Поменять точку возраждения можно только тогда когда игрока убивают на карте,а попавшего в замкнутую ловушку на карте игрока убить никто не может и при новом вхождении на карту игрок попадает в ту же ловушку.В главном меню мода отсутствует опция смены точки возрождения или самоубийства игрока,нужно бы ее сделать чтобы выходить из таких ошибок.

Чтобы игру сделать действительно реальной и качественной нужно ее оживить добавив туда жизнь ботов и научить их скриптами,например:продавцы в магазинах,партнеры на арене,
продавцы рабов и наим войнов для охраны или крестьян ботов как подмастерья для простейших операций(сруб дерева,добыча железа)в помощь фермеру,их можно нанять в таверне.
Было бы отлично живая стража в каждом замке и городе,а вокруг замка полицейский патруль,автоматически не пропускали чужих и защищали своих,
кроме магазинов в городах и замках в которые иногда не попасть,еще создать рынки между городами и замками,где все можно было бы купить или продать,
хождение караванов с охраной между рынками,тем самым допустим вожможность создать свой бизнес на карте.
Хорошо бы еще увеличить сцену-карту в несколько раз что бы был обширный,живой мир.

Ok, I get it. It's a spawn bug indeed. I had already reported that on the map thread from Nexus.

Regarding bots, the mod is not designed to support them, and the map cannot be enlarged too. Valley of Swamps is about the maximum size that the game can handle.

There is Town Watch, which acts like a police force, but it is not strong enough for now.

Edit: On what server did you play on? EU_Nexus or NA_Classic?

I seem to be having issues... First of all, when I talk in local ( Q ) i can type but i cant press enter to send it?

Also, all the buildings are white textures...? thanks!

ZeroFighterR said:
Sounds like your warband is corrupted,

Try re-installing m&b warband.

I play warband native and napoleon fine, no texture bugs... don't think it's my warband. Also, why can't I use local chat? It's Q, no? i can type bla de bla, just when i hit enter nothing happens

100fizz said:
I seem to be having issues... First of all, when I talk in local ( Q ) i can type but i cant press enter to send it?
I don't know, never heard of that before.
100fizz said:
Sounds like you are using the Mac or Linux port for Steam, which doesn't seem to support modified shader code, so any mods with added or tweaked shaders from Native Warband will not display properly; from the little I know, only TaleWorlds could fix that (not modders). It is not a problem with Linux or Mac systems or drivers, because I have always played and developed this game on Linux (using Wine with the Windows version, not the recent Steam exclusive port).

Vornne said:
100fizz said:
I don't know, never heard of that before.
100fizz said:
Sounds like you are using the Mac or Linux port for Steam, which doesn't seem to support modified shader code, so any mods with added or tweaked shaders from Native Warband will not display properly; from the little I know, only TaleWorlds could fix that (not modders). It is not a problem with Linux or Mac systems or drivers, because I have always played and developed this game on Linux (using Wine with the Windows version, not the recent Steam exclusive port).

yeah I am using the Mac steam version.. I used to ( year ago?) use a gamersgate copy and go through paul the tall etc etc but i couldn't update my warband for some reason, or couldn't figure out how to, and so I couldn't connect to PW to play anymore.. tried with the recent steam version just this local chat bug is annoying >.< could live with white textures but hard to talk lol.

Oh well :/

Is anyone still playing this Mod? Only see a few servers with max like 30 people on them. Is there a community with a Password or Whitelisted server somewhere? I desperately want to play PW again. Cheers.

Make sure you have the latest version of PW and that you do not have any filters active on your in-game server browser. There're quite alot of servers and PW still does have a fairly sizable playerbase. :smile:

The big amount of randomers and the Game of Thrones factions just ruined the mod. It doesnt make fun anymore  :cry:. i know i will get much hate for this but in my opinion its just the truth.

Back
Top Bottom