Persistent World 4.5.1 - download and general discussion

Users who are viewing this thread

Bahador said:
and banned from pw legancy cuz a outlaw killed me without reason i fighted back and banned ....

**** this im back 2 napoleon wars and acok/native....  cant even play as a noob for 10 minute without getting undeserved ban , great community

Hi Bahador. I'm an admin from PW-Legacy. I believe the ban you were given was temporary. Seeing as you are new to the mod i'd like you to come back on and ill help you out with it. Legacy is a good community and i'll take another look at the reason you were banned. Thanks.

have the mod in your modual's folder in your mount and blade warband folder. Then on the launcher make sure you have the mod selected. then on the games main menu select multiplayer, create a character and select join server in the top right there are filters check this and select the option that makes it so that only servers running this mod are showing, then join a server and get randomed a million times  :lol:

Another **** mod with ****y admins... I was witness when they banned guy for revange against Lannisters who killed him after respawn in their castle (it show that admins dont use brain and help only friends)... Nope ***** please with this ****. You also have to weak computer to carry so huge server.

Andrzej said:
Another **** mod with ****y admins... I was witness when they banned guy for revange against Lannisters who killed him after respawn in their castle (it show that admins dont use brain and help only friends)... Nope ***** please with this ****. You also have to weak computer to carry so huge server.

You're aware that there are no official servers, right? If you do not like the way a paticular community is run you can always play on another one or even start your own :smile:

Pardon me, something is wrong with the main download option (if I want to download the entire up-to-date version)  The website appears to be incorrect.  It takes me to this site http://persistentworld.mirror.gapw_4.4.0.rar/

wont TW or FSE ever have an official server for hat mod like NW ? with decent players and admins?

No because they didn't make them and the only official servers that are hosted by TW is for their games for a few months after release so that the multiplayer can be played.

Vornne said:
MightyELO said:
Pardon me, something is wrong with the main download option (if I want to download the entire up-to-date version)  The website appears to be incorrect.  It takes me to this site http://persistentworld.mirror.gapw_4.4.0.rar/
The forwarding from the old links to the new host name must have been removed: I have updated all links in the first post.

Damn, it wasn't removed, it was just bugged up a bit, i noticed an error when watching files.solsocog.de/p links, so I was changing it a bit but forgot a backslash, sorry about that. Its fixed now.

Nettelbeck said:
Damn, it wasn't removed, it was just bugged up a bit, i noticed an error when watching files.solsocog.de/p links, so I was changing it a bit but forgot a backslash, sorry about that. Its fixed now.
No worries: I updated them all to persistentworld.mirror.ga links, which I presume is the actual non forwarding host name.

I wanted to play this mod, but all the models besides characters, trees, and water are white. It this because I'm playing on Linux?

xserf said:
I wanted to play this mod, but all the models besides characters, trees, and water are white. It this because I'm playing on Linux?
Possibly: another person reported a similar thing running on MacOS, and I have also seen similar things reported for Native Mac / Linux. I vaguely suspect that the OpenGL implementation does not load module shader files, since PW has a version tweaked from Native to fix a few issues, mainly used on building scene props. Your problem is unlikely to be anything that can be fixed in a module; rather, it would need game engine fixes from TaleWorlds.

I have been playing M&B then Warband on Linux for years, and have developed PW on it almost exclusively: but I use the Windows version running through Wine. I am unlikely to ever use the new official Linux version because it requires Steam, which I dislike as a concept (hoping Bannerlord doesn't become one of those "Steam exclusive" games - most likely won't buy it in that case).

Vornne said:
xserf said:
Possibly: another person reported a similar thing running on MacOS, and I have also seen similar things reported for Native Mac / Linux. I vaguely suspect that the OpenGL implementation does not load module shader files, since PW has a version tweaked from Native to fix a few issues, mainly used on building scene props. Your problem is unlikely to be anything that can be fixed in a module; rather, it would need game engine fixes from TaleWorlds.

I have been playing M&B then Warband on Linux for years, and have developed PW on it almost exclusively: but I use the Windows version running through Wine. I am unlikely to ever use the new official Linux version because it requires Steam, which I dislike as a concept (hoping Bannerlord doesn't become one of those "Steam exclusive" games - most likely won't buy it in that case).

Thanks for getting back to me.

Yeah, I thought this would be the issue, but I was hoping for something else. I may give MB a try on Wine again. :smile:

1. In fashion PW it is necessary to make patrolling police of boats keeping order on a card and in each fraction the as one administrator does not cope with it.
Tax payment in бюджэт that fraction the peasant which territory it uses and for it it becomes the citizen of the fraction, the armed members of its fraction
Physically should not have possibility it to eliminate. The attack on the peasant-citizen of other fraction would be considered as the war announcement.
2. Duel possibility between members of the fraction. A call on duel each other heads conflicting фрыкций.
3. At each fraction the excellent and bright colour for easy definition of the given fraction. The King-head of fraction gets out on voting, further the king appoints
Ranks to the armed members of the fraction. During the war announcement, any fraction could рекрутировать 100 boats-soldiers with standard-bearers and musicians,
Still employment of other members of the fraction as ланцкнехтов with payment of the salary for each killed enemy, plus trophies-it all for the period of military operations.
4. To members of fraction having a rank плотилось the salary. Boats-experience lock protection. Possibility to win the enemy lock on 1час with use of its earth,
Passed members of fraction and recruits, so with all locks for possibility of a gain of all card certain fraction, interest in game and victories.
5. The peasant would have possibility to employ boats-journeymen for the elementary operations (скос fields, a tree felling, extraction of a stone or iron), and also bodyguard and protection
The manor, thereby improving itself in a merchant and improvements of economy of the fraction.

Leon2011 said:
1. In fashion PW it is necessary to make patrolling police of boats keeping order on a card and in each fraction the as one administrator does not cope with it.
Tax payment in бюджэт that fraction the peasant which territory it uses and for it it becomes the citizen of the fraction, the armed members of its fraction
Physically should not have possibility it to eliminate. The attack on the peasant-citizen of other fraction would be considered as the war announcement.
2. Duel possibility between members of the fraction. A call on duel each other heads conflicting фрыкций.
3. At each fraction the excellent and bright colour for easy definition of the given fraction. The King-head of fraction gets out on voting, further the king appoints
Ranks to the armed members of the fraction. During the war announcement, any fraction could рекрутировать 100 boats-soldiers with standard-bearers and musicians,
Still employment of other members of the fraction as ланцкнехтов with payment of the salary for each killed enemy, plus trophies-it all for the period of military operations.
4. To members of fraction having a rank плотилось the salary. Boats-experience lock protection. Possibility to win the enemy lock on 1час with use of its earth,
Passed members of fraction and recruits, so with all locks for possibility of a gain of all card certain fraction, interest in game and victories.
5. The peasant would have possibility to employ boats-journeymen for the elementary operations (скос fields, a tree felling, extraction of a stone or iron), and also bodyguard and protection
The manor, thereby improving itself in a merchant and improvements of economy of the fraction.
1. Make patrolling police boats? You do realize this is a medieval game, right? Also, attacking any member of another faction is already concidered as a war announcement, so it's basically a server rule.
2. This is not a Singleplayer mod for you to have that possibilty coded within the mod itself, it's a multiplayer mod, which means that if you want to duel another member of the same faction, you can do it, it also is based on the server rules, if you don't want any trouble, then ask an admin on that server if you can have a friendly duel with another member.
3. Again, this is something that players decide, the king can't appoint to the members of his faction ranks if they want to be any specific class in the mod, but that sort of stuff is usually for clans.
4. Do you mean that each member of the faction to have a certain salary for their rank? It depends on the lord of the faction, he can give all the members money, which some players already do.
5. I don't see how this would be possible, it doesn't exist a class called journeyman.

Your ideas really don't make any sense for this mod, are you sure you even played this mod? Because if you did, then I don't know why you would ask such questions.

It would be cool if you can release a Persistent world 4.4.1 or 4.5 with the new banners. I am the leader of the currently House Dayne and there is no banner with a sword and a falling star.

New banners require an incompatible new major version, since additional entries break server to client item compatibility, among other effects. My recent post here explains a bit about why a small banner release is not practical at this stage. I have recently decided to just ignore the faction heraldry thread for a while (unfortunately), since so many people were wasting my time with banner images that were found to be unacceptable after research, and the limited time available on weekends these days meant that nothing else was getting done: I rate continuing development of useful features and enhancements as more important. The faction heraldry thread will be all replied to eventually, but probably not until the next version seems nearly ready to release.

Back
Top Bottom