{} Australia & New Zealand Multiplayer Community Thread {}

Users who are viewing this thread

Romah said:
Meevar the Mighty said:
It's a good idea, but it'd never result in good pings for anyone; they'd range from playable (Sydney/JP with good connection), through barely playable (Melbourne/Korea with good connection) to unplayable (Regional AU, 3rd world SE Asia or bad connection somewhere else).

Honourable mention at this point for O_O who plays on GA DM from JP and gets a reasonable number of tricky headshots regardless*, but I think most people are much more likely to stick with a server if it offers good ping.

Other things that have united players in WB past have been servers with community events, active and unbiased admins, intelligent server rules and good map rotations with community maps. Once upon a time this would not have seemed like a lot to get together, but these days, there aren't enough capable players to contribute to a lot of that stuff or who think it's worth doing.

When RDP clan's own easup_fabules first (and last) visited Hamor's duel server, he accrued a perma within a minute, after going 3-0 with ping jumping between 400-1200, finishing off his hat trick with a second quickdraw headshot on Hamor himself.

RomaN hasn't used the forums in years and that 'quote' is fake.
My duel server has been down for four months.
I never perm banned Aussies off my duel server.
You have never beaten me for 3-0, we have dueled once I believe, I remember destroying you on catfarm some months ago after poshcock asked me to come on, we were both rusty.
GoN has been outdated for nearly a year.
Johns duel server? you mean the nonexsistent KEEN one 3-4 years ago?

Everything coming out of your month is nonsense and makes you look like an imbecile that hasn't been following the warband community for years. On a positive note
Warband has been quite active recently, 40 players minimum now on every night which is mostly due to the UOG (LCC without baanus) split.

Persistent world and NW does not count.

Don't be so angry, Hamor, it's been months since you banned easup. I know it can be hurtful to ban someone, especially someone so great, but you should try to accept it and move on.

Love how you think that quote was forum-related, implying that you've never played on the GA servers.

I remember those catfarm duels. My ping was still jumping in the hundreds and I went ok, considering. Poshcock had invited me on to see if he could 10-0 me with my crappy net. No surprises there, he lost the bet, but he did better than you.

Everything coming out of your month is nonsense and makes you look like an imbecile that hasn't been following the warband community for years.

Right back at you, for all the wrong reasons. NW community does not count.

Man the amount of **** this meevar kidiot talks makes me cringe, I don't even know what you're saying most of the time. When I was saying how active warband has been recently, I meant native. Don't worry Dimos and myself have randomed the PW server population to hell, I think we can call it dead for months to come.

Whereas NW, well it's NW. you really think I would be nieve enough to update this thread saying 'warband has been active guys, natives still dead but PW and NW are active'. No, why would I tell  every semi-active player already knows. Again to further prove my point please do not spurt out autistic bile everyone already knows ""huehahe native and pw don't count hehahe". OBVIOUSLY THEY DON'T ******** COUNT YOU STUPID ****S WHY WOULD I SAY IT OTHERWISE??!?!??!?

Stage two of feasibility study complete, managed to find example of server where I and random Japanese person had 66 ping ... in a different game of course.

Get hype people, this Singapore server idea is feasible ... unless you're not from WA, in which case, well, I apologise.

ur fags

hehe

On a more serious note I ran a tracert to some random Singapore servers and it blew my mind. (I live in Victoria) I got run through to Melbourne ( and bounced around melbourne another 4 times), then to Adelaide, then to Perth, then back across to Sydney, then to Darwin, then to Singapore. Average ping: 270.

My ISP must be incompetent.

Sundeki said:
ur fags

hehe

On a more serious note I ran a tracert to some random Singapore servers and it blew my mind. (I live in Victoria) I got run through to Melbourne ( and bounced around melbourne another 4 times), then to Adelaide, then to Perth, then back across to Sydney, then to Darwin, then to Singapore. Average ping: 270.

My ISP must be incompetent.

Routing is often silly for convenience sake unfortunately, but the Eastern states will probably not have decent pings to Singapore for a while, even with decent routing.

Small community update. It appears that after 18 months of trying to contact the fine folks at internode to get them to patch their server to the newest version, they finally acted upon the request. The games.on.net servers have now been taken down by the internode staff.

Son0fApollo said:
This thread is a terrible indication of the activity of native.
It use to be accurate before all the new players appeared and old ones re-appeared.

They will leave after a week. Crossbow shooting simulator 2014 isn't going to keep them interested for too long.

A mysterious server appeared in the server list recently, I believe it is hosted in Singapore.  Regardless, it is still up and is the warband example I have been looking for. If you look carefully, you will note that it appears to contain both Chinese players as well as myself all at a rather reasonable ping. Anyway, the dream of the central Singaporean server for bannerlord is still alive, of course, I will have to overcome the massive language barrier. Again, this is probably only interesting for the 3 people who still play in Western Australia rather than the rest of you.

The server MMOFURYSEA; ps. the chinese players were awful.

http://i.imgur.com/rTaYvxX.jpg

Edit: It is still an open question whether Japanese players will get a reasonable ping to a hypothetical Singaporean server, I will try to pop on their duel server and ask one of the english speaking ones in the next couple of days.

yedrellow said:
The server MMOFURYSEA; ps. the chinese players were awful.

http://i.imgur.com/rTaYvxX.jpg

They'd have to be, eh? Let you kill 4 whole bots on their turf without taking punishment.

An Australian inviting the Japanese to Singapore... what a twist.

NA has besieged the Outlying Settlements of the AU. Vassal Troubadour is seen at the Attackers Siege Camp. He welcomes your party as you approach. You can see boats all across the shoreline to your south, some rather large, and smaller support craft. It is obvious to you that the NA Community for once, isn't *****ing around.  What do you do?

Prepare in the next assault
or
Build Catapults
or
Scurry Back to your ship and sail away in your brown pants and Red Shirt.

Back
Top Bottom