The Wolfpack Clan

Users who are viewing this thread

Greedalicious

Grandmaster Knight
wolfpackclananim.gif

We are here to present a clan called Wolfpack. The clan was created in mid-december 2010 by Greed, Emma and Muivirt after drinking too much and getting annoyed at people breaking the rules in the Full Invasion mod. Even though the vast majority of our members are European, everyone is free to apply. Under normal circumstances, we do not allow members below the age of 15 to join because some of the things we say would scar you for life.

For a while, we only played Full Invasion, but, after clearing the majority of the content, we decided to move to Native as a semi-competitive/social clan. We later joined the ENL (European Native League), and much, much later WNL (Warband Native League), which we supported by contributing servers. We`ve continued to support the community as much as we could by providing public servers, and currently we have a number of servers up and running, including a 140 slot Siege server and a 32 slot Team Deathmatch server open for everyone who agrees to follow the rules. Our servers are using a special made mod we cleverly call Wolfpack Mod, which helps us administrate the server with ease, and provide you with some helpful tools such as chat commands.

We also play a wide variety of other games, and our main goal is to create a community of people who enjoy screwing around and having fun without being a complete douchebag. Therefore, we have fairly strict rules when it comes to recruitment. If you are interested in joining, you can visit us at http://www.wolfpack-clan.com, and, if you visit the forum, you`ll see a section where you can drop off your application (or just click on the application link below). What you should be aware of is that we have no proper rank system. If accepted, you`ll have to use an R in your tag until you`ve become a full member, but that's it. After that, you will not progress through the ranks, because we have none. We have a few officers which help with day to day activity, but they don't ask to be treated any differently than anyone else. You don't call anyone sir, boss, lord or anything like that. Treat each other with mutual respect and everything will be fine.

We have a community group we advise you all to join where you`ll be informed if we`re hosting any special events, if we create a new server (in any game) and things like that. We will also use this as an alternate form of communication and post updates on things like the siege server.

wolfpacktschannel.png

To get the ball rolling,I`ll show you the example on how to apply.

Ingame nick : Greed
Fav playing style(archer,infantry or cavelryman) : Archer
Introduce yourself alittle:
I`m a partially friendly person with a hero complex which usually ends up with me getting the %&¤# kicked out of me. I`m technicly in the army,but I`m on medical leave untill my leg is healed. I`m looking forward to playing with you guys! Hopefully world domination is right around the corner.

I'm in the invasion part of the clan, but sometimes I play with them on other mods. Don't consider it dual clanning though.

Ingame nick : Kazzan
Fav playing style(archer,infantry or cavelryman) : Any
I kill Greed for fun and I make really bad puns about killing Greed. Also a modder, or something in that direction.

Sir Gowe said:
You guys down for a samll match since I dont know your numbers.

PM me Gowe and we can talk battle.

Im pretty sure that we have 25-30 players at the moment. Though,most of them are part of the Invasion clan and are not planning to join native side of it,so im not sure are we able to fight already..anyway talk with greed,he knows these things :razz:

But for me it sounds like an great idea,we could surely use some training.

We don't have 25-30 players, on the steam group we have 17 people.
But we should start with smaller battle's, learning how things go.

Its good to hear a battle request so early already.
Looking forward to a battle.

Oh,really? My bad then.

Are everyone part of it? If i remember right there were some people who didnt have steam.

We have 17 people,some more active than others,and as Bluder said,alot of them stick mainly to the Invasion part. Wasnt really expecting a fight so soon actually,but we could probably have a 5v5,possibly 8v8.

I shall introduce myself aswell!

Ingame nick :
Wolfpack_MuivirT
The Netherlands
Fav playing style(archer,infantry or cavelryman) :
I prefer Archer, otherwise Infantry
Most of the time im busy with everything and mostly nothing.
Playing a game in the spare time, and always the necessary school work.
Getting shot by Greed is a daily happening.

Hello people!!

Wolfpack native will soon be up and running fully! We are currently setting up forum which its basics is moreless complete, our own TS room, (Information on the Wolfpack forums) along with trainings and battles which dates will soon be discussed!

JOIN NOW! JOIN THE PACK!

Requirements;

- STEAM ID
- Team speak 3, mic isn't nessessary, but would be nice to get one sorted.
- Free time you know you are able to get. Stay active!!!

Simple 3 ingredients to sign up for recruitment, (details on the wolfpack forums). See first post.

Well I got food poisoned so the fact that the match didn't pull through isn't that big a problem for me....
Hope we can reschedule  :wink:

Anyone else who would like to challenge us is free to do so,we`re always up for a friendly skirmish.

Back
Top Bottom