US_West_Siege Events

Users who are viewing this thread

Judah02

Sergeant at Arms
West Siege Community Events

Come and visit us here or at http://westsiege.enjin.com to see our current community events. 
Use this thread to talk about any upcoming events or past events.  Please feel free to share your event ideas with us here as well.

March
FOF.jpg

Fists of Fury
March 5th
7PM Pacific Time

Description:
Us_West_Siege server community group “West Siege Community” will be hosting its first community event on March 5th at 7pm.  This event is a private event for community members.  If you would like to participate in this event please visit our site and sign up today! 
We will have two teams of 15 with a Battle setting.  So when people die they will not spawn until the next round.  Contestants will use scale gloves and may kick as well.  We will be using the Nord faction for both teams.  We will be using the Arena map for this event.  This event will consist of 3 Rounds.  The winners have bragging rights and may defend their title as Fists of Fury Champions during our next Fists of Fury event.  They will also enjoy one hour of server play time with the settings of their choice. 

Rules:
Contestants must join the westsiege.enjin site community.
Only members can see the password to get into the event.
Scale Gloves only.
No Armor and No Weapons, clothes optional
Kicking is allowed
Everyone will file into the arena circle and wait until told to begin
You may not leave the center arena circle section
There will be 3 rounds
Battle game mode
All standard server rules apply *check the rules section of our site if you have any questions about the rules

This is going to be epic! FISTS OF FURY!!!!

If you'd like to sign up on our website, it's in my sig! Hope to see you there for this event!

-Kniggit

P.S. Saturday 7PM Be there!!!!!

you can now sign up officially so we can see who is attending.  Go to Events, then click on Fists of Fury and there is an attending, maybe, or not attending option.  Knigget make sure you mark attending so we know.. there are only 28 spots left.

the event is intended for people that play on west siege, if you play on west siege you dont want to miss out on our community life.  It's a part of the experience, so we dont have trolls and randoms messing up a great event and great server. 

Meh. I play on it occasionally, and it doesn't have a terribly special community, from what I've seen.

What ev's, have fun.

lol its 3 weeks old.. but you are welcome anytime man :smile:  this event is giogn to be great too :smile:

To celebrate the Us_West_Siege being up for 3 weeks. We are kicking off our server event with the FIST OF FURY! Be there or be square! I look forward to pounding the faces of my fellow Warband warriors.  :grin:

we just had  a 4 man fists of fury warm up today and it was a blast :smile:  im excited for our event on sat i really hope we can fill the server can you imagine 30 people in the middle of the arena circle!!!

So far we have 5 people signed up 3 are for sure 2 are maybes, sign up today! we have 30 spots available.

Back
Top Bottom